Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers (30208 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors / 2019 Elections: Atiku In Negotiations With PDP / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu: Fg Lawyers Abscond From Ecowas Court (happening Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by isahsalee: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chai, unbelievable, never you trust human being but, only God. Kalu denied mend, nda and masob just to gain freedom. Well, he has made his mark, let's another Igbos member sacrifice his freedom even if its just a month in detention and see how the place looks light .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Yes, but you an not edo or nigerdeltan..You are just an Ipob coward.

you AN not..
Nepabill degree..lol
zomaie 4eva
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Dragonking: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

you AN not..
Nepabill degree..lol
zomaie 4eva
It is better to be a zoombie than to be a coward like you. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by nike4love: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
bantudra:

kanu can not be released,,,,he insulted us,his people,and his ancestors...!!!!!!...how can you call me zoo animal!!!!..

i was never happy the way nigeria was ever governed....how dare you insult me,because you are unhappy with the goverment??...

guess what?,i am unhappy with them too!!!!!....i didnt live in the biafra-war-times....

Am sure if they offer u a zoo attendant work in America or britain,you will abandon ur so called beloveth naija.....to work in a zoo......
Naija deserved more than what that guy called it.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by toofit007: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
who is that person that said the fearless one is begging for any negotiation with the Nigeria government, oyal read the breaking news from the source
Friday, August 12, 2016
Facebook Comment Box
Related Posts: Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu
Continued Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu: The War Will Probably Start From The Barracks - Top Military Officer
BREAKING: OKA OME!!! Nnamdi Kanu Bags Another Award, Title In Prison
Don't Come Here Again Until You Release Nnamdi Kanu, Obey Previous Court Orders - Judge Tells DSS
BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Sacks Lawyers For Speaking Against ND Avengers & Misleading The Public Over Negotiations With FG (Press Statement)
BREAKING: Stop The FALSEHOOD! Nnamdi Kanu Did Not Agree To Jettison Biafra Agitation....Read What He Said Here (Exclusive)
BREAKING: Biafrans In 042 Celebrate As Enugu Magistrate Court Discharges and Acquits All Arrested IPOB Members (Photos)
List Of IPOB Members Released Today
BIAFRA: IPOB Commends Attorney-General Over Release Of Its Members
[Follow Us on Facebook for 24/7 updates]
at Friday, August 12, 2016
BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Sacks Lawyers For Speaking Against ND Avengers & Misleading The Public Over Negotiations With FG (Press Statement)
This is an official press statement released by the hierarchy of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB regarding the purported negotiation agreed upon by Kanu with the Federal government. Read below...
August 12, 2016
Official IPOB Press Statement:
NNAMDI KANU SACKS LAWYERS FOR SPEAKING AGAINST NIGER DELTA AVENGERS AND MISLEADING THE PUBLIC OVER NEGOTIATIONS WITH GOVERNMENT
Following the press conference earlier today by our legal team, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Worldwide has been reliably and incontrovertibly informed that some of the utterances of their defence lawyers were made without consultation. These utterances border on negotiations and some were against the Niger Delta Avengers. As a result of this unsolicited and unguarded utterances, the defence team has been sacked and will be replaced. The IPOB leader wishes to state categorically that the only thing we are open to is negotiations that will lead to modalities and processes to restore Biafra and avert further hardships on the people of Nigeria who have been under bondage since his kidnapping and illegal detention.
The Niger Delta Avengers arose because of the inherent injustice in Nigeria as manifested in the disregard to the rule of law when Buhari refused to obey court order to unconditionally release our leader, Nnamdi Kanu. We spoke the mind of our leader when we stated for record purposes that IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers share the same ideology of freedom for Biafra. Anybody publicly dissociating IPOB from Niger Delta Avengers is a mortal enemy of IPOB family worldwide under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu. Let it be known that as long as Buhari and Daura continue to tamper with Nnamdi Kanu‘s defence team through bribery, inducements and intimidation, IPOB will keep on changing the team.
For the records, the press conference by the now-sacked legal team was about bringing to public knowledge the foolishness of the Department of State Services (DSS) in bringing treasonable felony charges against our leader and the lack of evidence thereof. The press conference was NEVER about negotiations because should negotiations start, IPOB will notify the world about it. Right now, we are not negotiating and will not negotiate until existing court orders ordering the release of Nnamdi Kanu are obeyed.
In the interim, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor will continue to act as lead counsel until other counsels are appointed who will not sell their souls to the devil. Biafra or death!!!
Signed
Barrister Emma Nmezu
Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya
Spokespersons for IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by toofit007: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2016
I can swear with my life DR KANU CAN NEVER NEGOTIATE BIAFRA RESTORATION, WHEN I SAW THE NEWS OF HIS NEGOTIATING WITH THE FED GOVERNMENT I STARTED LAFIN IS CHINA BY ALL THIS BROWN ENVELOPE MEDIA I KNEW THAT THE FED GOVERNMENT'S is feeling the heat and is looking for ways of letting him go I equally knew that at the right time the real news will surface.
oya read what my fearless hero has done to his legal team that has collected bribe.
http://www.thebiafrapost.com/2016/08/breaking-breaking-breaking-news-nnamdi.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by toofit007: 12:04am On Aug 13, 2016
oya read what my fearless hero has done to his legal team that has collected bribe.
http://www.thebiafrapost.com/2016/08/breaking-breaking-breaking-news-nnamdi.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by toofit007: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Ikechukwu48:
Story!!!!!

The same way they told us last year that nnamdi kanu wrote a letter apologizing to buhari. Only for ipob coming out to tell us that's a lie.

The way way they told us NDA is begging to negotiate with the FG, only for the general to come out and tell us that's a lie.

APC got too much lies oozing from their mouth and fingers.

I'll believe this ONLY if I read it from Ipob pages. Until then, na story
bro don't mind the brown envelope media pls read the latest news here
August 12, 2016
NNAMDI KANU SACKS LAWYERS FOR SPEAKING AGAINST NIGER DELTA AVENGERS AND MISLEADING THE PUBLIC OVER NEGOTIATIONS WITH GOVERNMENT
Following the press conference earlier today by our legal team, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Worldwide has been reliably and incontrovertibly informed that some of the utterances of their defence lawyers were made without consultation. These utterances border on negotiations and some were against the Niger Delta Avengers. As a result of this unsolicited and unguarded utterances, the defence team has been sacked and will be replaced. The IPOB leader wishes to state categorically that the only thing we are open to is negotiations that will lead to modalities and processes to restore Biafra and avert further hardships on the people of Nigeria who have been under bondage since his kidnapping and illegal detention.
The Niger Delta Avengers arose because of the inherent injustice in Nigeria as manifested in the disregard to the rule of law when Buhari refused to obey court order to unconditionally release our leader, Nnamdi Kanu. We spoke the mind of our leader when we stated for record purposes that IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers share the same ideology of freedom for Biafra. Anybody publicly dissociating IPOB from Niger Delta Avengers is a mortal enemy of IPOB family worldwide under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu. Let it be known that as long as Buhari and Daura continue to tamper with Nnamdi Kanu‘s defence team through bribery, inducements and intimidation, IPOB will keep on changing the team.
For the records, the press conference by the now-sacked legal team was about bringing to public knowledge the foolishness of the Department of State Services (DSS) in bringing treasonable felony charges against our leader and the lack of evidence thereof. The press conference was NEVER about negotiations because should negotiations start, IPOB will notify the world about it. Right now, we are not negotiating and will not negotiate until existing court orders ordering the release of Nnamdi Kanu are obeyed.
In the interim, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor will continue to act as lead counsel until other counsels are appointed who will not sell their souls to the devil. Biafra or death!!!
Signed
Barrister Emma Nmezu
Spokespersons for IPOB http://www.thebiafrapost.com/2016/08/breaking-breaking-breaking-news-nnamdi.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by toofit007: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2016
charix:
Took long enough. I knew the day would come. They've finally broken him.
August 12, 2016
Signed
Barrister Emma Nmezu
Spokespersons for IPOB http://www.thebiafrapost.com/2016/08/breaking-breaking-breaking-news-nnamdi.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2016
toofit007:

August 12, 2016
Signed
Barrister Emma Nmezu
I don't know whether to believe this but I'd fold my hands watch and see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Dragonking:
It is better to be a zoombie than to be a coward like you. cheesy cheesy

afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Dragonking:
The hateful albino don dey beg. If not for us nigerdeltans, the same people he insulted some time ago, this man for rot for prison.

its obvious and very clear that u aint a niger deltan at all..you are a mallam,abokli sweating in the pants profusely, trying to set brothers,igbos and niger deltans apart. That was how u enemies set the igbos and yorubas against eachother and they fell out. Its one of the greatest sins in the bible and may u never escape,may God have mercy on you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MbaMichealE: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2016
DabuIIIT:

afonja

Stop constituting nuisance everywhere. You are on all thread throwing insult like a kid. You even had to clone a nairalanders handle cos of cowardice, dont you have shame?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2016
MbaMichealE:

mr MBA.....hahahahahahaha...mrMBA!!! Lols
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MbaMichealE: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2016
DabuIIIT:

mr MBA.....hahahahahahaha...mrMBA!!!
Lols

Certified troll.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2016
MbaMichealE:

Certified troll.

"my friend just come from prison,he dey look for work,waka waka day and night (247),policeman come stop am for road..."
lolss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2016
MbaMichealE:

Certified troll.
certified zombie.. Zombie o zombie,zombie o zombie... Lols
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by thedarkside: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2016
the watering beans is having its effects....!!!.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

this sayeth the spirit woirld:

he broke one of the rules of the ten commandments:

rule number 5. = Honor your fathers and your mothers,so that your days may be prolonged!!!....

kanu is finish!!!!!....

we know the prayers of therightous:

thous says the spirit wortd....

nnandi nmasi kanu,is tobecome thje disciple of the beloved,ndre mbaka...or else,,,,,,,,,he shalll perish!!!...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MbaMichealE: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2016
DabuIIIT:

"my friend just come from prison,he dey look for work,waka waka day and night (247),policeman come stop am for road..."
lolss

Certified troll
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MbaMichealE: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2016
DabuIIIT:

certified zombie..
Zombie o zombie,zombie o zombie...
Lols

Proud troll. Wasting his life on nairaland to troll. Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2016
MbaMichealE:

afonja lols
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by DabuIIIT: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2016
MbaMichealE:

afonja lols
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MbaMichealE: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2016
DabuIIIT:

afonja lols

Osu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by MbaMichealE: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2016
DabuIIIT:

afonja lols

Osu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Chigold101(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Sparrow13:
so he has disown NDA, MEND and MASSOB ?
Nnamdi Kanu has never associated with these groups you mentioned at all.
IPOB is not just a group but a people and an idea
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Apostleprobity1(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2016
bantudra:

look..keep your biafra-ideologie...just dont make life toooo hard or even a nightmare for the rest us....

we are not interessted in rwanda,somalia or south-sudan palavers...biko......

If I should say anything now the BLOCK INDUSTRY will block me, But BIAFRA Struggle must continue. Moreover the Mazi Nnamdi Kanu I know can never change his mind on the BIAFRA course, his defending councel have sold their soul to the devil of the Zoo (Nigeria), Remember he once said that THE ENEMIES OF MY ENEMY WILL BE MY BEST FRIEND, Strictly refering to the Zoo and the NDA.
Take it, leave it BIAFRA struggle must CONTINUE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by badnature: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2016
isahsalee:
Chai, unbelievable, never you trust human being but, only God. Kalu denied mend, nda and masob just to gain freedom. Well, he has made his mark, let's another Igbos member sacrifice his freedom even if its just a month in detention and see how the place looks light .
monkey! The have tell us that he entered nNigeria with out passport,that he was arrested with prostitutes,that he was arrested with gun,that he apologized to the pedophile and child rapist,and now the are telling BABOONS AND MONKEYS that Nnamdi kanu is willing to negotiate and the belief it,even when his mantra is"Biafra or death" but off cause what do you expect from Black MONKEYS from Africa incapable of reasoning.for you information his lawyer who was indues monetary by buhari to make such interview with out the permission of Nnamdikanu has been sacked by the directorate of state for the indigenous people of Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by ImtiazNupe(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Biafra or die.
Nigeria's President will never negotiate with any traitor, court shld take is part.
Kuje prison is the graveyard of Kanu and there is nobody will veil it, let him die there.
Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by PecE2Make: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Since APC has hijacked MEND, their propaganda is getting worse. BIAFRA OR DEATH.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by omnisali: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigerian government of propaganda
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by omnisali: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigerian government of propaganda

#FREE NNAMDI KANU#

#FREE BIAFRA#

Seun if u like go enta canal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by omnisali: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Dragonking:
Why did ipob go and beg nigerdeltans in NDA and mend to tell Buhari to release their director? Why couldn't they fight for his release themselves? Let's start from there.

E pain am. Hahahahahahahahajhah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.