Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers (30201 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors / 2019 Elections: Atiku In Negotiations With PDP / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu: Fg Lawyers Abscond From Ecowas Court (happening Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by omnisali: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
How can seun n his crew be smiling when they insult our people but when we hit back we get banned.

Seun u better stop been a tribalist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by omnisali: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
How can seun n his crew be smiling when they insult our people but when we hit back we get banned.

Seun u better stop been tribalistic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mr.kanu is yet to see nonsense. He has been detained till he confesses unconditional.
When next he hear somebody shout up Biafra ,he will reply #sai buhari

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by mainassra: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
let their be peace that is me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Nickydrake(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2016
989900:
Actually, in prison, KANU would surely be regretting most of his comments, when he sees and hear stories of inmates; innocent, guilty, awaiting trials of different religious faith, tribe, and background.

He will realize on a larger perspective, everyone in this country is heavily marginalized, it is about the haves, and the have-nots. In prison, he will encounter different people, and that will give him a better understanding of 'Nigeria', or the 'zoo', whichever he prefers to call it.

He will probably meet and make friends with a Fulani Muslim or a Yoruba atheist, and that will help broaden his perspective . . . whatever time he is released, he would have learned a few things about tolerance, diversity, and the fact that he has a whole lot of marginalized people to fight for than just Ibos.

P.S. BTW, I hope he has enough money to settle MTN and Siemens/Huawei about the vandalized equipment on masts he used in broadcasting his radio station.

Your head dey there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by mrtayesynchro(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Noneroone:
If such has to do with the renunciation of Biafra i am sure kanu would'nt listen to them.

Na I'm sabi,but he should let peace rain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by goldedprince: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Remembered when i once spoke to him before his trip to nigeria. Told him to use his head. The bro no wan use him head. Now all the people that where pushing him are still abroad enjoying the dollar rise. Guy, there is still time to use ur head. This might be the last chance. There might be no other yaradua. If u dont use ur head now, u will never use it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips / 40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Boko-Haram Ambush / Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.