Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki (1371 Views)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
By Eyo Nse,

The 8th Senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Bukola Saraki and APC Chieftain, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu were spotted doing this.

What do you think they were doing?

http://brainnewsng.com/caption-this-photo-of-tinubu-and-saraki/

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by emerged01(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Saraki be like....by force by force we go be friend o

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by Soyhe(f): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
[b][/b]make i park here in case it reach fp
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by dexentity: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
LOL, husband and wife hugging after settling their rift.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by Sunofgod(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Saraki be like.....Tinubu stop trying to pickpocket me; old thief.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by AngryNigerian(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lolz...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by Kakamorufu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
oga oya take hug bee bee
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
TUNUBU SAYS;,leave me Jor.After you don cast me for code of conduct tribunal you come dey hug me.
SARAKI SAYS;Sorry jagaban,Na we we na.Help me quash my corruption charges like your own.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Love Machine:
TUNUBU SAYS;,leave me Jor.After you don cast me for code of conduct tribunal you come dey hug me.
SARAKI SAYS;Sorry jagaban,Na we we na.Help me quash my corruption charges like your own.

Lalasticlala can this be true?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by kossyablaze(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Saraki: Oga boss wey teach me how to steal I hail o
Tinubu: u welcome my son!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
dexentity:
LOL, husband and wife hugging after settling their rift.

Hehehehehehe Funny You
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by Abduljohn(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Saraki: Political gladiator wey u no fit fight or befriend make i laff small deceive am.
Tinubu: Mumu wey sit they look when his boy (Melaye) say he go beat and impregnated my wife, don't worry dankadede ur case go soon end and you go know
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
Saraki: Oga boss wey teach me how to steal I hail o
Tinubu: u welcome my son!

It Seems You are part of them?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
hw does that put food on my table..tired of nigeria
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tinubu: Leave me jor....Why didn't you restrain that unchained dog when he was molesting my wife?

Saraki: I did my best but he wouldn't stop. Is that why you are angry? Oya, no vex egbon. Such won't happen again.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by kossyablaze(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

It Seems You are part of them?
Dont take my posts too serious....im neutral and don't give a fvck bout PDP n Apc
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
Dont take my posts too serious....im neutral and don't give a fvck bout PDP n Apc

I pray ooooooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by kossyablaze(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

I pray ooooooo
Pray more man.... We need it
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Soyhe:
[b][/b]make i park here in case it reach fp

Madam even You?

Lalasticlala will never clap for you
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by vedaxcool(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tinubu: Abeg leave me oh something dey smell like budget padding.

Saraki: egbon abeg naw I no get hand for that one...my own forgery ohh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
vedaxcool:
Tinubu: Abeg leave me oh something dey smell like budget padding.

Saraki: egbon abeg naw I no get hand for that one...my own forgery ohh

hahahahahahahahahaha

NL comedians plenty die

Lalasticlala must see this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Donated $500 Million Nigerian Money To Hillary Clinton's Campaign / Okorocha Drums Support For Kalu Over Attack On Ex-governor / Reasons Why Africa Is Still Underdeveloped - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.