Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) (43154 Views)

Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) / RIO Tabletennis: Quadri Loses To Ma Long / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
tomandjerry:
This religion sef! No ask me which one.
Three instances already with many more loading.
How a group of people could be programmed to so hate their fellow human beings for no cogent reason still rattles my imagination.
I think the world would have been a little easier to handle if Father Abraham had decided against having so many sons!
Just like the world would be a better place if IGNORAMUS like you and ur kind took time 2 read and understand the history between arabs and jews. Buffoon

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by nedu2000(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's a shame how a religion comes together to hate a group of people created by the same god they worship 'allah'.
How can you hate yet claim to be peaceful?

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Typical muslim behaviour. . Always hating nonmuslims.
■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
IGNORANT bigot,see how dumb you are. What if that egyptian were 2b a christian? Dummies like u don't knw xtians exist in arab nations. Arabs and jews have being at logger heads 4 ages,go and read. Get some good info in2 ur BLOCK head.

5 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 4everGrand(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
tomandjerry:
This religion sef! No ask me which one.
Three instances already with many more loading.
How a group of people could be programmed to so hate their fellow human beings for no cogent reason still rattles my imagination.
I think the world would have been a little easier to handle if Father Abraham had decided against having so many sons!

It is if mother Sarah had not treated Hagar badly. Two wrongs did not, and will not make a right. U really cant correct a wrong with another wrong.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 4everGrand(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
jelal007:
IGNORANT bigot,see how dumb you are. What if that egyptian were 2b a christian? Dummies like u don't knw xtians exist in arab nations. Arabs and jews have being at logger heads 4 ages,go and read. Get some good info in2 ur BLOCK head.

Your comments shows pain. Dont be upset with him, abeg.

Also, an Egyptian christian will not do that...lailai

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by nedu2000(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
jelal007:
Just like the world would be a better place if IGNORAMUS like you and ur kind took time 2 read and understand the history between arabs and jews. Buffoon
we know of the isreali/arab war,the return to zion in the 50s and everything. But the hated has taken a religious dimension that's the worrying thing. I bet the words 'love for fellow man' can't come out of any islamic cleric's mouth. Did the isreali athlete participate in the war?

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
After we get Biafra na how we and naija go be, isreal =BIAFRA vs Nigeria (fulani, hausa Egypt), we go win them and we no go send their shake,PHARAOH (BUHARI) LET MY PEOPLE GO,THE EGYPTIAN (THE NIGERIANS EVEN FOR NAIRALAND) WE SEE TODAY WE SHALL SEE, ARGUE WITH THEM NO MORE.
he b lyk say yhu no consult dats indomie lyk stuff in yhur head b4 typing abeg grab sense

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Osmondinho(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
LOL . . . All this Islamic countries are just too funny for their own good!!!

If they want to go to war against Israel, they should declare it and stop doing like spoilt brats..

Israel will beat them any time, any day

7Years War on My Mind!!!
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by folahann(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
That's why Israeli football Association is a member of UEFA today.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by oglalasioux(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
They shouldn't quarrel. They are brothers. Israelis are actually Egyptians that fled from religious persecution into Palestine and usurped their land and claimed a god asked them to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
nedu2000:
we know of the isreali/arab war,the return to zion in the 50s and everything. But the hated has taken a religious dimension that's the worrying thing. I bet the words 'love for fellow man' can't come out of any islamic cleric's mouth. Did the isreali athlete participate in the war?
U mistake muslims 4 extremists. U knw 1 tin dat baffles about u xtians? How ignorant u are about the atrocities dat have being committed by xtian led nations/organisations in the name of jesus. But guess what? I'm not ignorant like U are. Muslims(true ones) love jesus and we believe his message 2b pure just like dat of all of God's prophets including Muhammed(pbuh) is pure. But we (enlightened muslims) can neva can never indict a global faith or xtians 4d actions of a few who have committed HEINOUS atrocities against humanity. READ man,and mind the source of ur info. Be careful of the things u let get in2 ur mind.

6 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGrand:

Your comments shows pain. Dont be upset with him, abeg.

Also, an Egyptian christian will not do that...lailai
See ignorance at its peak. Who gave us the anti-jewish pogroms? Wasn't it christians? When they went in2 jerusalem and slaughtered muslims and jews there. My comments show disgust (not pain)@ the level of ignorance among so many young people of this generation. Go and study...u get work 2do.

6 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
jelal007:

You made just one point yet you couldn't suppress the urge to shout IGNORAMUS and Buffoon.
I can imagine you visibly enraged and storming around right now.
If Abraham had had only Isaac, there would never had been any 'history between arabs and jews'. In other words, one of the races would not have existed in the first place!

6 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jerrybabasam: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Egyptians you saw today, you shall see them no more. As God Lives never will Egypt conquer Israel again. Alleluya!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by benji93: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
The egyptian guy na muntular!
by the way am a proud children of israelite
\did you just say, you are an shidren of Isreal?

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
tomandjerry:

You made just one point yet you couldn't suppress the urge to shout IGNORAMUS and Buffoon.
I can imagine you visibly enraged and storming around right now.
If Abraham had had only Isaac, there would never had been any 'history between arabs and jews'. In other words, one of the races would not have existed in the first place!
Are u one? I mean a buffoon/ignoramus. So u speak 4 Abraham now? U funny die.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
jelal007:
U mistake muslims 4 extremists. U knw 1 tin dat baffles about u xtians? How ignorant u are about the atrocities dat have being committed by xtian led nations/organisations in the name of jesus. But guess what? I'm not ignorant like U are. Muslims(true ones) love jesus and we believe his message 2b pure just like dat of all of God's prophets including Muhammed(pbuh) is pure. But we (enlightened muslims) can neva can never indict a global faith or xtians 4d actions of a few who have committed HEINOUS atrocities against humanity. READ man,and mind the source of ur info. Be careful of the things u let get in2 ur mind.

Tell that to the marines! Go and search for the original documents of the Abuja Declaration, 1989. Don't try too hard. You want to be more catholic than the pope? Browse through the Nigerian constitution and tell me what Islamic ideologies are littering a secular state's constitution for.
Or meet your family tonight and tell them you're now a Christian let's see if you'll last till tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by castrokins(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Islam-a-bad
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
tomandjerry:

Tell that to the marines! Go and search for the original documents of the Abuja Declaration, 1989. Don't try too hard. You want to be more catholic than the pope? Browse through the Nigerian constitution and tell me what Islamic ideologies are littering a secular state's constitution for.
Or meet your family tonight and tell them you're now a Christian let's see if you'll last till tomorrow.
May the darkness that has be clouded ur mind clear out some day. I'm not trying hard 2 convince u,cos u've got a loud mouth but a small brain. We're talking islam here as a global faith and the event that occured in Rio;u're here bringing up Abuja declaration (what's my business with that?) Mind u;I come 4rm a mixed afamily. My grand ma was a xtian until her death,my own blood sister is a xtian. Again,I'm enlightened not as ignorant as u are. If u have issues with some BS declaration take it up with the govt. And by the way,no1 gives a damn what low lifes like U think about muslims or islam. Good night.

8 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by teebillz: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
You fight person, he beat you, now you say you no wan shake his hand. Na cane im take beat you?

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by BABANGBALI: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
I love and enjoyed the way the Israeli beated the guy.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Esdb3: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tunami:
Na dia business, naija problems pass that one.

It's moses and ramseys all over again and moses looking at ramseys now like "buha! I beat your ass!!. Again."
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Esdb3: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
After we get Biafra na how we and naija go be, isreal =BIAFRA vs Nigeria (fulani, hausa Egypt), we go win them and we no go send their shake,PHARAOH (BUHARI) LET MY PEOPLE GO,THE EGYPTIAN (THE NIGERIANS EVEN FOR NAIRALAND) WE SEE TODAY WE SHALL SEE, ARGUE WITH THEM NO MORE.

They need to check the beer bottles going to the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by BABANGBALI: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
castrokins:
Islam-a-bad
learry baaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by vikeyz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who dem epp?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by BABANGBALI: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mimisboygreat:

by the way am a proud children of israelite
I am a proud children? shocked shocked shocked lala come see bomb and igbotic grammar

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by brandchambers: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Another name for an Arab is 'unjustifiable hatred for others' - my way or no way. Intolerant people.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Respect55(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
I come dey wonder why him no direct his annoyance to the fight. Him dey dia dey think of how to evade handshake na him dem knack am black n blue. Lol.

It's disheartening why a particular adherents of a particular religion feel dey have monopoly of intolerance and violence. Smh

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by sagieramos(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
iamord:
in correlation with the post... this is Senseless..

i swear, d guy mumu die.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Respect55(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
jelal007:

Look at who is calling someone names. Sports unites all. Even in naija here wey we dey, wen the super eagles of the United States of Nigeria is playing, we tend to put away all traits of tribalism at least while the match lasts.

U r one of the problems of the world

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by depezee(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jews have been teaching Arabs bitter leason since 1947.

This latest ass whopping shows that Israel will always be their master come rain come shine.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Respect55:

Look at who is calling someone names. Sports unites all. Even in naija here wey we dey, wen the super eagles of the United States of Nigeria is playing, we tend to put away all traits of tribalism at least while the match lasts.

U r one of the problems of the world
Young man,when have ever seen the hausa man jubilating with the igbo man during matches in 9ja (folks who hate each other 2d core). Ur problem is,u lack the ability 2 comprehend properly and that's a major problem. If an athlete refuses 2 shake hands wit a fellow athlete why should his religion/faith be blamed 4 it? Isn't that a major problem of the world?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excitement As Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium In Benin Takes Shape....(pics) / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.