Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) (43155 Views)

Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) / RIO Tabletennis: Quadri Loses To Ma Long / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Dragonking: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
nedu2000:
It's a shame how a religion comes together to hate a group of people created by the same god they worship 'allah'.
How can you hate yet claim to be peaceful?
Muslims are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Mark my word. They will claim to be peaceful, but everytime they are filled with hate especially towards non muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
jelal007:
U mistake muslims 4 extremists. U knw 1 tin dat baffles about u xtians? How ignorant u are about the atrocities dat have being committed by xtian led nations/organisations in the name of jesus. But guess what? I'm not ignorant like U are. Muslims(true ones) love jesus and we believe his message 2b pure just like dat of all of God's prophets including Muhammed(pbuh) is pure. But we (enlightened muslims) can neva can never indict a global faith or xtians 4d actions of a few who have committed HEINOUS atrocities against humanity. READ man,and mind the source of ur info. Be careful of the things u let get in2 ur mind.

Theres nothing like enlightened muslims,you bunch are all the same,you people leave death and destruction everywhere you go,and its just sad you guys dont have conscience to deduce right from wrong,no human sympathy whatsoever. Please watch this video and make research on what islam was built on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFusq8ZRLo

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
What O You Gain In This More Views Finish. I Saw That Match And Nothing Like Wat U Said Happen, And Instead Of U Calling The Name Of The Team. U Are Calling Islam In It. Wat Oes Islam Has To Do With It, You Went To A Site That Was Created To Tanish The Image Of Islam To Copy Post, Why Are U Cursing Your Self Pains In The Hereafter, Ask Your Self What Was Your Main Aim Of This Post. If Not To Insult Islam. And Later On You Will Be Talking Of Making Peace. How Can They Be Peace, O You Know Who Is Reading This Post Ryt Now? Humans Aint The Same. Please Put Things As You See It, The Life Is Just For Taste. Peace Out

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
youmour:

Theres nothing like enlightened muslims,you bunch are all the same,you people leave death and destruction everywhere you go,and its just sad you guys dont have conscience to deduce right from wrong,no human sympathy whatsoever. Please watch this video and make research on what islam was built on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFusq8ZRLo
Are u a christian? If you are and u are enlightened (I hope u don't say there's nothing like enlightened xtians),then u'll know u lot have left nothing but destruction and death where u've being to in history. Read up the crusades,the spanish inquisition,the anti-jewish pogroms (perpetrated by xtians),european colonialism in africa and asia,the lord's resistance army in uganda,the KKK but 2 mention a few. But guess what,I'm not going 2 play dis gutter-game with U,becos if I knw anything about my faith is that it condemns. Evil and so does xtianity. But people (muslims n xtians) have committed crimes against humanity in the name of God,but a learned man can't indict christ 4d actions of some who chose 2 twists the words of God 2 suite their evil desires. If u wonna know about islam,go to an authentic source and learn 4rm it not youtube propaganda videos filled with lies or u can choose 2 keep wallowing in ur ignorance. Good luck with that.

5 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
jelal007:
Are u a christian?

Im a human
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Respect55(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
jelal007:
Young man,when have ever seen the hausa man jubilating with the igbo man during matches in 9ja (folks who hate each other 2d core). Ur problem is,u lack the ability 2 comprehend properly and that's a major problem. If an athlete refuses 2 shake hands wit a fellow athlete why should his religion/faith be blamed 4 it? Isn't that a major problem of the world?
U said u have never seen an hausa man jubilation with an ogbo man during football matches?
Well, let me tell u smtin cos u dnt know nutin. I jubilated together with Umaru, Ahmed, Kabiru, Shamsi and a whole lot of other Northern friend I have throughout my stay at Jigawa.
Why won't they associate his refusal to shake hands to his faith, didn't u read the story?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by ceecee0703(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I love and enjoyed the way the Israeli beated the guy.
cry "beated" Jesu! Smh
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
I'm not surprised because history will always repeat itself. There's this feeling of superiority the Israelis have especially in relation to the Arab worlds. Arabs in turn feels history hasn't done right by them, in fact, at a time in present day Egypt, the book of Exodus was banned because of the various molestation of how God perished the Egyptians for the Israelis sake.
To the Egyptian athlete, it was beyond just sport, it was about pride. Loosing the fight was like being dealt a second blow after all the history saga

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Respect55:

U said u have never seen an hausa man jubilation with an ogbo man during football matches?
Well, let me tell u smtin cos u dnt know nutin. I jubilated together with Umaru, Ahmed, Kabiru, Shamsi and a whole lot of other Northern friend I have throughout my stay at Jigawa.
Why won't they associate his refusal to shake hands to his faith, didn't u read the story?
Arabs and jews don't see eye 2 eye. Ever wondered why israel doesn't play in the middle east tournaments but rather europe? Why is islam being brought in2 dis in d 1st place? That egyptian could be a xtian;don't u knw there are arab xtians? If he refused 2 shake hands,he should be reprimanded 4 dat. It haf do abeg.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by BABANGBALI: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
ceecee0703:

cry "beated" Jesu! Smh
what?was the guy not beated?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by klarke(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
God bless Israel!

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by blackprowler: 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Islam is a threat to the whole world. It is a poison destroying otherwise innocent lives. The world is condoning this evil cult while sanctioning those who speak out. The ultimate goal of this evil cult is world dominance and a return to medieval values that kept man in misery for so long. And they are hell bent and uncompromising in the effort. I pity anyone born into this trap because for 99.9999999%, they're trapped for life and will be consumed by the doctrine and defend, and be ready to kill and die for it if the need arises. No religion is good, but Islam is a clear danger to the world

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
ddippset:
Sore loser like Jose Mourinho. He surely deserved that assss whooping.
Wow, you must hate Jose Mourinho so much to bring him into this. I have a feeling you hate him as much as the Egyptians hate the Israelis
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by ceecee0703(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
hahahaha....he was really "beated" ogbeni check your dictionary joor
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by toshino4real(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Confirm bang. Gbam!
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Kunlexxxx(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
Arabs and jews don't see eye 2 eye. Ever wondered why israel doesn't play in the middle east tournaments but rather europe? Why is islam being brought in2 dis in d 1st place? That egyptian could be a xtian;don't u knw there are arab xtians? If he refused 2 shake hands,he should be reprimanded 4 dat. It haf do abeg.
The Egyptian athlete couldn't be a Christian, if he were, he wouldn't do that and besides, Egypt as a nation will never choose a Christian no matter how good to represent their country. Egypt is an Islamic nation in all ways. In fact, to them, any citizen who is a Christian is considered a lost soul and is seen as even lower than animal

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by BABANGBALI: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2016
ceecee0703:

hahahaha....he was really "beated" ogbeni check your dictionary joor
i doesn't have a dictionary and i doesn't need one,i tooked A1 in english language when i wroted my GCE
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by SonofDevil: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
The egyptian guy na muntular! by the way am a proud children of israelite
See konk igbotic grammar product of miracle centres in erosion land
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by cheekyleggy: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
dadavivo:
[size=20pt]God is always ahead of Satan any time.[/size]

In your ignorant mind, jews are christians.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by dadavivo: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2016
iamord:
in correlation with the post... this is Senseless..
sorry I don't talk with foreigners especially gaynanians. Sorry find someone else to talk to.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by dadavivo: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2016
cheekyleggy:

In your ignorant mind, jews are christians.
why are you book harams angry all the time?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by geez18(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2016
AdaNri1:
Bothering about haters is like bothering about a man who has refused to bring down a heavy rock on his shoulder. It's their burden. Israel will always be a state there wether they like it or not.
fact!

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Respect55(m): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:

No harm intended. D msg I'm trying to pass across is dat sports is mainly laid for two purposes :entertainment and unifying factor. Let's see it as such if not, den the original intent will be dashed

On the same note, the Egyptian can't be a Christian. If he were, he wud have shaked him. U said dey dnt see face to face (Arab and Jews), so let me ask, 'The Jewish that extended hand of friendship to the Arab, is he stupid or u think it is out of Fear?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Sirheny007(m): 1:00am On Aug 13, 2016
Islam is the worst religion...
Moslems learn all forms of atrocities right from the womb

4 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Sirheny007(m): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2016
Islam is the worst religion...
Moslems learn all forms of atrocities right from the womb

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by BlackOnassis(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2016
baby124:
After dem don touch each other skin to skin. Life is too short to carry religious grudge on your head. Besides this Egyptian is a bloody African. What concern him with Middle East problems. Smh.

Next time you see an Egyptian, you just try calling him an African and see what happens. Dem go use u make tasty Shawarma grin

5 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by prinsam30: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Why all these boozes about shaking of yarn and hand shaking

Abeg sef, who handshake Don epp
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by nyabinghi(m): 1:39am On Aug 13, 2016
blackprowler:
Islam is a threat to the whole world. It is a poison destroying otherwise innocent lives. The world is condoning this evil cult while sanctioning those who speak out. The ultimate goal of this evil cult is world dominance and a return to medieval values that kept man in misery for so long. And they are hell bent and uncompromising in the effort. I pity anyone born into this trap because for 99.9999999%, they're trapped for life and will be consumed by the doctrine and defend, and be ready to kill and die for it if the need arises. No religion is good, but Islam is a clear danger to the world
yet your pastors keep raping kids, women, robbing and doing rituals. In cambodia mfm church was used as a drug haven. Christianity is shit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Dragonking: 1:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Kunlexxxx:
I'm not surprised because history will always repeat itself. There's this feeling of superiority the Israelis have especially in relation to the Arab worlds. Arabs in turn feels history hasn't done right by them, in fact, at a time in present day Egypt, the book of Exodus was banned because of the various molestation of how God perished the Egyptians for the Israelis sake.
To the Egyptian athlete, it was beyond just sport, it was about pride. Loosing the fight was like being dealt a second blow after all the history saga
Are hope you are aware that the Egyptians you are seeing now are not the real Egyptians?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by baby124: 1:41am On Aug 13, 2016
BlackOnassis:

Next time you see an Egyptian, you just try calling him an African and see what happens. Dem go use u make tasty Shawarma grin
I have, and they did nothing. Otherwise they risk their claim as so called original Egyptians! So when they claim not to be African, they admit they are impostors. You can smash yourself with the Shawarma.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by nyabinghi(m): 1:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

The Egyptian athlete couldn't be a Christian, if he were, he wouldn't do that and besides, Egypt as a nation will never choose a Christian no matter how good to represent their country. Egypt is an Islamic nation in all ways. In fact, to them, any citizen who is a Christian is considered a lost soul and is seen as even lower than animal
you are a stark illiterate. Hany ramzy played soccer for egypt and he was a christian.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Emu4life(m): 1:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Some dumb fools will come and b making religious bigotry here. 4 ur information, d dominant religion in isreal is not even practised in Nigeria. 74.9% Judaism,17.5% Islam, 2% christianity and 5.6% others...EMPTY CHEST BEATERS BEWARE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excitement As Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium In Benin Takes Shape....(pics) / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.