Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) (43158 Views)

Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) / RIO Tabletennis: Quadri Loses To Ma Long / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 8BitGee(m): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2016
dadavivo:
[size=20pt]God is always ahead of Satan any time.[/size]

Israel is your god, what a disgrace!
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Mimisboygreat: 2:28am On Aug 13, 2016
SonofDevil:

See konk igbotic grammar product of miracle centres in erosion land
U dn finish?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Mimisboygreat: 2:30am On Aug 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I am a proud children? shocked shocked shocked lala come see bomb and igbotic grammar
grin grin grin yels nh
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Mimisboygreat: 2:31am On Aug 13, 2016
benji93:
\did you just say, you are an shidren of Isreal?
Yels o i did
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by tomakint: 2:35am On Aug 13, 2016
Onegai:
Any country that brings Politics into Sports should be banned. Simples. I was annoyed when I heard about the female Saudi judoka, now this. Let a strict warning be given to all countries: any form of unsportsmanlike behaviour, your team for that sport gets automatically disqualified. There exists the Middle Eastern Games which they can go and compete without having Israel present, but the Olympics belongs to all.

This is how Nazi Germany hosted the Olympics and refused to salute the Black athletes who won at Track and Field. War broke out some years later
Little ripples of stvpid. The world seems to have forgotten...
You know your history well babe, that was Jesse Owens (the black dude snubbed)

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by BlackOnassis(m): 2:51am On Aug 13, 2016
baby124:

I have, and they did nothing. Otherwise they risk their claim as so called original Egyptians! So when they claim not to be African, they admit they are impostors. You can smash yourself with the Shawarma.

Actually, they are impostors. The historical Egyptians were not Arabs. Anyone familiar with Egyptian and ME politics knows that Egypt would rather associate with Arab nations than African ones. Do yourself a favor and look up Gamel Nasser and Pan Arabism.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 8BitGee(m): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
Arabs and jews don't see eye 2 eye. Ever wondered why israel doesn't play in the middle east tournaments but rather europe? Why is islam being brought in2 dis in d 1st place? That egyptian could be a xtian;don't u knw there are arab xtians? If he refused 2 shake hands,he should be reprimanded 4 dat. It haf do abeg.

A lot of these guys are purely ignorant. Some are even calling themselves "Israeli" haha.

It was Europe that prosecuted the Jews, before that time they lived side by side and happily with the Arabs in Egypt, Palestine and the whole middle east. There are Arab Jews --Mizrahis. Over 2m of them in Israel and even more scattered around the world! But trust Europeans, chief of them Britain, they messed it all up with their meddlesomeness. European jews (Ashkenazi) claim the country was established for and that they're superior to Mizrahis, Betas (Ethitopian jews) and Sephardis (Spanish/Iberian jews). Classic Racism all over again, the same thing that drove them out of Europe! Anyway, that's their own problem.

Africans? you Africans, I just weep for you all. You're deaf, blind and as a result ignorant. In the first place I don't come in between these people because they're brothers. They're the same in blood and in treating you like shit. I am cool with any of them, but you guys are my problem. We are trying to raise Africa up and you fvckers are behaving like fvcking slaves, being Israeli or Arab arse lickers. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by kings09(m): 3:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Only u na 'children'. U must be a greedy 'community' cheesy cheesy
Mimisboygreat:
The egyptian guy na muntular!
by the way am a proud children of israelite
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by firstolalekan(m): 3:13am On Aug 13, 2016
dadavivo:
God is always ahead of Satan any time.
Fool
So satan as been ahead of God all the times the Egypt guy has been winning abi?
senseless homo-erect-us

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by macjireh: 4:29am On Aug 13, 2016
I'M SURE D STORY OF MOSES AND PHARAOH STILL DEY UPSET EGYPTIANS TILL DATE...... THAT BITTER RIVALRY STILL LINGERS ON...... EGYPTIANS STILL HATE ISRAELI
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by alabiolaitan: 4:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Israel Palestine conflict is the greatest conspiracy of the word.all the UN resolution for two state have never be accepted by isreal.longest n biggest land occupation in d world,Palestine is a stateless since 1948. if Israel n Palestine crisis is resolve then root of religious radicalism will seized to exist.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Everything from the NORTH has always been problem to world peace right from time memorial
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:55am On Aug 13, 2016
The world is at war already. This guys from middle east should receive hostile treatment anywhere they go. Very wicked/ bittered bloodline.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by greatsodade(m): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2016
baby124:
After dem don touch each other skin to skin. Life is too short to carry religious grudge on your head. Besides this Egyptian is a bloody African. What concern him with Middle East problems. Smh.

Forget the Map...egypt is not africa as in africa...they re arab
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by kobonaire(m): 5:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Some of the Arabs and Muslims are f'kin cretins.
It is no wonder they have such a backward existence.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by masqot(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Another hard-hearted Pharaoh
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by bezimo(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2016
Isreal always defeating Egypt right from Bible days.Hahaha.
sore loser
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by gazmaths(m): 6:18am On Aug 13, 2016
sagieramos:

i swear, d guy mumu die.
The painful part of it is that, in his mind, the Israelites are xtians whereas they are even less than Muslims in population. They always display their hatred for Islam on every topic. This issue can happen anywhere, no one will give a damn. But anything that happens in Arab country or Muslim dominated environment is associated with Islam.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2016
na wah o,they hate this deep and yet claim to be peaceful. How can a group of people carry so much hate for people around every day of their life, and yet they want to convince us that they preach peace, meteeeeew, seems Pharoah's decendants have not gotten over their ancestors drowning in the red sea

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Desola1(f): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Typical muslim behaviour. . Always hating nonmuslims.
■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
What is your obsession with islam,leave us alone..we like our religion like that and before you start quoting quranic verses make sure you get the meaning well
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Dilijingsly(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2016
dilijingsly:
gradually getting there
started since 19 before before
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2016
8BitGee:

A lot of these guys are purely ignorant. Some are even calling themselves "Israeli" haha.

It was Europe that prosecuted the Jews, before that time they lived side by side and happily with the Arabs in Egypt, Palestine and the whole middle east. There are Arab Jews --Mizrahis. Over 2m of them in Israel and even more scattered around the world! But trust Europeans, chief of them Britain, they messed it all up with their meddlesomeness. European jews (Ashkenazi) claim the country was established for and that they're superior to Mizrahis, Betas (Ethitopian jews) and Sephardis (Spanish/Iberian jews). Classic Racism all over again, the same thing that drove them out of Europe! Anyway, that's their own problem.

Africans? you Africans, I just weep for you all. You're deaf, blind and as a result ignorant. In the first place I don't come in between these people because they're brothers. They're the same in blood and in treating you like shit. I am cool with any of them, but you guys are my problem. We are trying to raise Africa up and you fvckers are behaving like fvcking slaves, being Israeli or Arab arse lickers. What a shame!
Tell all these to those who always see things 4rm a religious perspective. Mind ur use of the 'F' word, Talk like a civilised human being.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Respect55:

No harm intended. D msg I'm trying to pass across is dat sports is mainly laid for two purposes :entertainment and unifying factor. Let's see it as such if not, den the original intent will be dashed

On the same note, the Egyptian can't be a Christian. If he were, he wud have shaked him. U said dey dnt see face to face (Arab and Jews), so let me ask, 'The Jewish that extended hand of friendship to the Arab, is he stupid or u think it is out of Fear?
No offence,but go 2 RIO and find out.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by jelal007(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

The Egyptian athlete couldn't be a Christian, if he were, he wouldn't do that and besides, Egypt as a nation will never choose a Christian no matter how good to represent their country. Egypt is an Islamic nation in all ways. In fact, to them, any citizen who is a Christian is considered a lost soul and is seen as even lower than animal
Your ignorance is laughable. Nigerians and their holier than thou attitude,always bringing religion in2 everytin. The egyptian female beach volley team is made up of a muslim n a xtian. Stop reading/watching islamophobic materials. U have.a brain,use it.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Mimisboygreat: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2016
kings09:
Only u na 'children'. U must be a greedy 'community' cheesy cheesy
Lol.... agreed
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by successinlife: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Typical muslim behaviour. . Always hating nonmuslims.
■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

GBAM ! ! Fact !!!

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2016
I would have done the same if I was the Egyptian. An Olympic athlete is representative of his country, so in this case, the Israeli athlete is representative of a Zionist apartheid state that oppresses Palestinians. He may be a great guy personally, but that is by the way. The Egyptian has every right to stand by his political views if he does not contravene the rules of the sport he took part in.

By the way, the op lied. I am a Judoka. It is protocol to bow after the contest, it is not protocol to shake hands. I suspect that the Israeli did that deliberately to promote his own views, that he wanted to be friendly regardless of their different national issues, which was a commendable gesture. The Egyptian simply rebuffed the overture, which he had a right to do.

Of course, Nigerians generally being shallow minded 'analysts' who only see things through a lens of...
'my religion- gooood, your religion- baaaad'
...are not likely to understand the subtlety of the situation.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nectarbaba(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2016
This what happen when you have too much ego and pride burning in you.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Respect55(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
No offence,but go 2 RIO and find out.
peace
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by rexbuton: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2016
they are all Arabs.. the blacks, the Jews and even those tree hugging queers in avatar! anybody from outside America is technically an Arab
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Respect55(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:
I would have done the same if I was the Egyptian. An Olympic athlete is representative of his country, so in this case, the Israeli athlete is representative of a Zionist apartheid state that oppresses Palestinians. He may be a great guy personally, but that is by the way. The Egyptian has every right to stand by his political views if he does not contravene the rules of the sport he took part in.

By the way, the op lied. I am a Judoka. It is protocol to bow after the contest, it is not protocol to shake hands. I suspect that the Israeli did that deliberately to promote his own views, that he wanted to be friendly regardless of their different national issues, which was a commendable gesture. The Egyptian simply rebuffed the overture, which he had a right to do.

Of course, Nigerians generally being shallow minded 'analysts' who only see things through a lens of...
'my religion- gooood, your religion- baaaad'
...are not likely to understand the subtlety of the situation.
Wat exactly r u saying. Why are u contradicting ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excitement As Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium In Benin Takes Shape....(pics) / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.