Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) (43153 Views)

Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) / RIO Tabletennis: Quadri Loses To Ma Long / Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Respect55:

Wat exactly r u saying. Why are u contradicting ur self

How exactly am I doing that?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Skelewu: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
IGNORANT bigot,see how dumb you are. What if that egyptian were 2b a christian? Dummies like u don't knw xtians exist in arab nations. Arabs and jews have being at logger heads 4 ages,go and read. Get some good info in2 ur BLOCK head.

Filthy, hate-filled Muslim! So, because Arabs and jews have been at loggerheads, the moronic Egyptian should not shake hands with an Israeli in a sporting competition?

Your level of bigotry and hatred stinks to the high heavens. People like you are the reason why the world is held to ransom by jihadists maiming and killing innocent people in accordance with your Allah's injunction.

Bunch of bloodthirsty sons of Satan!
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Kunlexxxx(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Dragonking:
Are hope you are aware that the Egyptians you are seeing now are not the real Egyptians?
Yes, but that doesn't change history. The same thing is happening with Israel and Philistine
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Kunlexxxx(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are a stark illiterate. Hany ramzy played soccer for egypt and he was a christian.
You fool, couldn't you just make your point?!
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Kunlexxxx(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
Your ignorance is laughable. Nigerians and their holier than thou attitude,always bringing religion in2 everytin. The egyptian female beach volley team is made up of a muslim n a xtian. Stop reading/watching islamophobic materials. U have.a brain,use it.
Your are a fool, I swear! Just make your point and move along!
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by nyabinghi(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

You fool, couldn't you just make your point?!
you are indeed a fool for stereotyping.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by badnature: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
After we get Biafra na how we and naija go be, isreal =BIAFRA vs Nigeria (fulani, hausa Egypt), we go win them and we no go send their shake,PHARAOH (BUHARI) LET MY PEOPLE GO,THE EGYPTIAN (THE NIGERIANS EVEN FOR NAIRALAND) WE SEE TODAY WE SHALL SEE, ARGUE WITH THEM NO MORE.
and we will develop a military force that it's striking capabilities will be the envy of many,from our land(Biafra) we will be sending long range ballistic missiles with multiple independent 're-entries viehcule to maiduguri,kastina and the rest of them if need be,we will be lunching it like gala
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Kunlexxxx(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are indeed a fool for stereotyping.
Stereotyping? Common, I guess you know nothing about stereotype! Look around you nigga, ask yourself and try to be objective in answering your own questions. #mumu
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by nyabinghi(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

Stereotyping? Common, I guess you know nothing about stereotype! Look around you nigga, ask yourself and try to be objective in answering your own questions. #mumu
see this uneducated fool querying his boss. Bloodklaat mi have none ah your time seen,
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by dadavivo: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2016
firstolalekan:

Fool
So satan as been ahead of God all the times the Egypt guy has been winning abi?
senseless homo-erect-us
E pain ooo, continue to kill people and go fckk your imaginary virgin in hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by stonemasonn: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Losers
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by stonemasonn: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2016
tomandjerry:
This religion sef! No ask me which one.
Three instances already with many more loading.
How a group of people could be programmed to so hate their fellow human beings for no cogent reason still rattles my imagination.
I think the world would have been a little easier to handle if Father Abraham had decided against having so many sons!
It would have been easier if father Abraham did not exist at all.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by ancientbanana: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Islam can keep hating israel but ever n ever Israel will out shine them. Isaac n Ishmael
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Orikinla(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2016
dadavivo:
[size=20pt]God is always ahead of Satan any time.[/size]
Fact.
Every Egyptian in bondage needs deliverance.
Amen.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Akinaukwa: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2016
The way weapons of warfare are flying cos of the thread i need to wear a protective vest and watch from afar. I reserve my commentator.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Kunlexxxx(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2016
nyabinghi:
see this uneducated fool querying his boss. Bloodklaat mi have none ah your time seen,
He who thinks he's a boss is just an apprentice. Can't exchange words with a Motherfucker! RIP!

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by ancientbanana: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2016
baby124:
After dem don touch each other skin to skin. Life is too short to carry religious grudge on your head. Besides this Egyptian is a bloody African. What concern him with Middle East problems. Smh.
no mind d Egyptian joor all him kind Na mumu
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by HMZi: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Israel always wups ass..i envy them,is like they have it all.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by ancientbanana: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Orikinla:

Fact.
Amen.
no just Egyptians, all his kind in Dat ocultic religion.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 8BitGee(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
Tell all these to those who always see things 4rm a religious perspective. Mind ur use of the 'F' word, Talk like a civilised human being.

I didn't mistake you for those people, I wrote to back your post. F word?, it's a cultural thing in Europe, it's learned. It has nothing to do with civility "civility" however. I use it when I need to vent, most people do.
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by 8BitGee(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Orikinla:

Fact.
Amen.

Even you? grin It is finished!
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by parisbookaddict(f): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
jelal007:
IGNORANT bigot,see how dumb you are. What if that egyptian were 2b a christian? Dummies like u don't knw xtians exist in arab nations. Arabs and jews have being at logger heads 4 ages,go and read. Get some good info in2 ur BLOCK head.

Muslims make up over 94% of the population of egypt.
It used to be a pagan country and a very advanced pagan country but muslims managed to jihad the hell out of them.. so 94% added with the nepotism and persecution of nonmuslims it is hard to believe that the Egyptian who refused to shake the israeli is a nonmuslim.. and judging by his 2 fistfuls of beard he is 99% muslim..

He lost to the Israeli like all warring muslims will..
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by parisbookaddict(f): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Desola1:
What is your obsession with islam,leave us alone..we like our religion like that and before you start quoting quranic verses make sure you get the meaning well

My obsession will stop when u Stop killing nonmuslims.

Please explain the hateful verse for me.. this is why your isis, taliban bh brothers kill people who are against their islam.. please help me understand the clear command..

■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by nyabinghi(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

He who thinks he's a boss is just an apprentice. Can't exchange words with a Motherfucker! RIP!
tell ur mum to see me for another dick riding session tonight
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by kernel504(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2016
ddippset:
Sore loser like Jose Mourinho. He surely deserved that assss whooping.

Nobody from your state or not country can match José not even your children's children...Tell me, how does it feel to be insulted?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by Blackfire(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Muslims make up over 94% of the population of egypt.
It used to be a pagan country and a very advanced pagan country but muslims managed to jihad the hell out of them.. so 94% added with the nepotism and persecution of nonmuslims it is hard to believe that the Egyptian who refused to shake the israeli is a nonmuslim.. and judging by his 2 fistfuls of beard he is 99% muslim..

He lost to the Israeli like all warring muslims will..

*kneels down to pray*.
Pls send us an arab muslim or a desendant of usman dan fodio northen muslim... Not this fake-ignorant-wannabe-blind advocate from the S:W.

I am tired of reading there buhari-pre-election-defence-like-comment... Really s.t.upid.

Asalam walaiykum
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by passyhansome(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2016
[b]The Olympic Committee should now immediately make a statement that any further refusals by Muslim athletes to compete against Israeli athletes .... and .... displays of outright blatant poor sportsmanship based on political stances by Muslims against Israelis during competitions .... will both be stances that are not going to be permitted to be any part of The Olympic Games .... and .... any further stances made by any athletes to make political statements based on long standing conflicts that are supposed to be kept out of the competitions .... will result in an immediate unequivocal response that the entire Olympic Team the refusing athlete represents will be banned from any further participation for the remainder of the competitions in Brazil in order to uphold the true spirit of the Games................................................................................. this statement would be and should be based on the determination of the Rules Committee that no politicization of the events will be accepted and in any way made legitimate .............. and so therefore .............. any acts of individual athletes blatantly contrary to the cooperative international nature of the competing teams carried out to compromise the long agreed upon format of The Olympic Traditions will be stopped expeditiously before further deterioration of the integrity of The Event is allowed to be attempted by biased and cowardly grandstanding from subversive elements involved solely for tyrannical vested interests of their own contentious agendas[/b]

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by fiftynaira(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
After we get Biafra na how we and naija go be, isreal =BIAFRA vs Nigeria (fulani, hausa Egypt), we go win them and we no go send their shake,PHARAOH (BUHARI) LET MY PEOPLE GO,THE EGYPTIAN (THE NIGERIANS EVEN FOR NAIRALAND) WE SEE TODAY WE SHALL SEE, ARGUE WITH THEM NO MORE.

Picture refrence.: ojukwu bunker so bro biafra don die since!

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by TeamSimple(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2016
tomandjerry:
This religion sef! No ask me which one.
Three instances already with many more loading.
How a group of people could be programmed to so hate their fellow human beings for no cogent reason still rattles my imagination.
I think the world would have been a little easier to handle if Father Abraham had decided against having so many sons!
When you guys hear anything negative about Arabian countries you immediately have erection.

The last time I checked, Italy is a christian dominated region, and their act of sport racism and radicalism is second to none.
Of what good do you posses that should make anyone hate you?
Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by TeamSimple(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2016
parisbookaddict:

My obsession will stop when u Stop killing nonmuslims.

Please explain the hateful verse for me.. this is why your isis, taliban bh brothers kill people who are against their islam.. please help me understand the clear command..

■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
Stop spewing trash on public forum. You just pick a part from the Qur'an and give us a quote out of context.

I can also give you verses in the Bible that commands violence and killing unbelievers. Stop being an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by focus7: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Islamic spirit is a wicked spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video) by parisbookaddict(f): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2016
TeamSimple:

Stop spewing trash on public forum. You just pick a part from the Qur'an and give us a quote out of context.

I can also give you verses in the Bible that commands violence and killing unbelievers. Stop being an hypocrite.

U can start by explaining the one i posted..

By the way... there is no verse caommanding Christians to kill non christians in the bible..

U muslims dont want people to discuss and expose islam for the evil death cult it is.. mohammed having sex with a 9 year old girl, taking his son's wife , raping war captives etc..well allah should not have allowed the "kaffirs" to invent the Internet. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excitement As Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium In Benin Takes Shape....(pics) / FG Approves Houses For 1994 Super Eagles Winning Side / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.