Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (88059 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DLioness(f): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
tribal war ? yes. i would wish i didnt have to, and my intention when i step into a thread is to contribute positively with no trolling. but then i read about 5 incredibly tribalist insult on my tribe by ndigbo and then my trolling gets activated on ndigbo. but it is never the intention when i step into a thread. i wish i could be civil but these ndigbo trolls can provoke a saint lolzzzzz. ever since jonathan lost - the ndigbo people on nairaland have been fantastically anti-yoruba. so sometimes you just gotta dish back lol
Arnt u and Buhari ashamed to stil be discussing 'Jonathan lost'? That is y u and Buhari cnt do anytn sensibl bcs ur brain is filled wt JONATHAN.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by uckennety(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2016
In SPARTACUS VOICE

[color=#990000][/color]KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2016
God why? The picture of that dead woman alone is almost moving me to tears.

We humans are wicked

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DOMINIC101(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Am so happy that my brothers revenged back....#IGBO'S will never give up their land for stranger's

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by chycheery(f): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2016
moshino:

Igbos don't need anybody to grant them access to Lagos, they already bo ;Dught and own Lagos. And the lagosians that sold Lagos to Igbos already used the money they received to do owambe and marry multiple wives.
cheesy .lolz
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by uckennety(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2016
gamargu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You are funny cheesy rampage cheesy cheesy how many did they kill cheesy . if the north wants to take revenge on igbos grin i am sure you know who will suffer more. After all to every northerner in the south east there are 10 igbos in the north so i will let you do the calculations i am sure you can handle the maths.
Calculate the casualty rate and see who will suffer more the north or the nomadic drug peddlers

And check well ibos in d north are armed we are not in 1967

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DLioness(f): 1:00am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
obj ruled for 12 years, you dont appease the souls of anyone by having a man rule for 12 years. i am telling you hausa and yoruba got this thing on lockdown. who put buhari in power ? jagaban a yoruba man. who put goodluck in power ? obasanjo a yoruba man. am tryna tell you that yoruba is the power house of this country and not hausa but together with hausa ( cuz we need the numbers in the north ) we have this shyttt on lockdown
u ve confirmd my suspicion dt u suffer from insane delusions. Which country is it that obj ruled for 12 years? Wat evryone and I inclusv knw is 8 years and 8 years is adequate to appease two souls (4 years each). U mak me laugh by sayn a single Nigerian made buhari president. Who wer all doz ppl dt voted? Also was it obj into 12 million pieces dt voted jonathan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by 3Ceagle(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2016
vislabraye:

At least They fought back. The Imolites didn't act cowardly. But that's not the point. I wonder why Igbos and Yorubas like attacking themselves on social media. Igbos have never caused Yorubas any pain, like killing them and Yorubas have been good hosts as well. It baffles me.

Just as the Hausa kill for no good reason so does the Igbos and Yorubas attach each other for no good reason. From my experience both are good host and place a premium on human life,but both just can't stand each other's guts.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Proffdada: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
obj ruled for 12 years, you dont appease the souls of anyone by having a man rule for 12 years. i am telling you hausa and yoruba got this thing on lockdown. who put buhari in power ? jagaban a yoruba man. who put goodluck in power ? obasanjo a yoruba man. am tryna tell you that yoruba is the power house of this country and not hausa but together with hausa ( cuz we need the numbers in the north ) we have this shyttt on lockdown
as far as I can see, you are the smartest and most sensible person on nairaland who put myopic retards in their rightful place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:03am On Aug 13, 2016
DLioness:
u ve confirmd my suspicion dt u suffer from insane delusions. Which country is it that obj ruled for 12 years? Wat evryone and I inclusv knw is 8 years and 8 years is adequate to appease two souls (4 years each). U mak me laugh by sayn a single Nigerian made buhari president. Who wer all doz ppl dt voted? Also was it obj into 12 million pieces dt voted jonathan?
4 years as military and 8 years as civilian. total of 12 years. get it right gurl. act like you know

4 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Polyestar(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2016
You fools, go to sleep. Your noise is disturbing my sleeping kids! angry angry angry
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Proffdada:
as far as I can see, you are the smartest and most sensible person on nairaland who put myopic retards in their rightful place
bro, its a tough job but someone gotta do it lolzzz. thanks bro. appreciated grin

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DLioness(f): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
it will take us 10 years to stop discussing that fantastically corrupt jonathan. when he was ruling oil was 140 a barrell and this crazy man stole all the money. we will talk about him for the next 10 years because he was that destructive.
Wat u ve said is the xteristics of failures /nva do well ppl. They ve the habit of blaming odas for their misfortunes. Ok u and ur boss Bukhari ve stayd a year. Y ve nt u shown us wat real governance entails? Rada we see economic recession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DLioness(f): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
4 years as military and 8 years as civilian. total of 12 years. get it right gurl. act like you know
No I am talkn of democratic gvnanc . Not gvnance by theft.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:10am On Aug 13, 2016
DLioness:
Wat u ve said is the xteristics of failures /nva do well ppl. They ve the habit of blaming odas for their misfortunes. Ok u and ur boss Bukhari ve stayd a year. Y ve nt u shown us wat real governance entails? Rada we see economic recession.
very hard to govern when global oil price is down to 35 dollars a barrel and your predecessor jonathan left no money in the govt coffers. there is no money to govern with. the country is broke and it has nothing to do with buhari. he inherited a very bad situation when the oil price was at its lowest. no human can remedy a situation like dat under 4 years talk less of 1. so this suffering we are going through is expected. blame jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by moshino(m): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Kratos3364:
grin I laugh whenever I see comments like this,it's obvious you don't live in Lagos. cheesy

Keep hallucinating and making unfounded assumptions. Guys with cash are buying up Lagos, collecting their C of O and governor's consent, while you and your family walk around claiming ownership of Lagos with empty hand and empty pocket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2016
DLioness:
No I am talkn of democratic gvnanc . Not gvnance by theft.
governance is governance. he controlled and ruled the country for 12 years.

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Proffdada: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bro, its a tough job but someone gotta do it lolzzz. thanks bro. appreciated grin
God will continue to bless you
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by somegirl1: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
or maybe i should say thats when it started affecting me. before then it wasnt as frequent to the point where it bothers me. or maybe i should say that was the turning point for me. thats when i started getting tribalist after watching all the abuse lol. its just something you cant help. you get sucked into it and before you know it you have become a nairaland tribalist. but hey ? what is a man to do lol

It's always been frequent unless you only visited the romance section. I first registered in 2006. In It's a vicious cycle. Your comments would provoke an Igbo person to respond and then their comment would provoke another Yoruba person to reply. You haven't more reason to be rubbed the wrong way than others.

8 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
to conquer what ? economic jihad ? there is nothing to conquer in lagos. lagos govt owns all the land.
Lagos govt owns Lagos lands but FG owns ND land and oil wells through land use decree abi?

this right here is the hypocrisy and injustice we've been talking about all along.

8 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by BIDOO(m): 1:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Young03:
Chai what am I seeing?Ndi obiara abi werë ala

oh God..maka y ka UDI ife gat eji me?

but na Hausa die pass or igbo
[email][/email]
jesus, what a question? in a barbaric scenario like this you still want count score?
babe you need jesus.
to every soul that has been lost in this disheartening incidence may God receive your souls.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by meme4real: 1:16am On Aug 13, 2016
OgundeleT:

they only took the reprisal because of they hate hausa.

Hey say what you know.Igbos hate no body nor any tribe,Igbos are peaceful people.They are law abiding people only don't take their quietness for weakness.They value life and don't retaliate senselessly until pushed hard.Hausa have been killing the Igbos both in the north and in Igbo land.Nimbo in Enugu comes to mind,did they retaliate?NO.So yorrober stop all this nonsense lies your peddling on nl,speak for yourselves.Who doesn't know what this Hausas are capable of?Nigeria should break up because the more we stay together the casualties,the union is not working and I don't believe it will ever work.The number of innocent Igbos that have been killed in Nigeria by the Hausas can not be justified.Though I am not advocating for violence neither are mine justifying the killings that took place in Akowa.We should learn to respect other people's right irrespective of tribe or religion.For me anyone still advocating for one Nigeria with everything happening in the country,really does not value human life and is an enemy of peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by 4watever: 1:17am On Aug 13, 2016
somegirl1:

If you think that's when it started, you haven't been on nairaland for long.

I've been here since '08
Always been there but I think it became very bad around 2013/2014
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DLioness(f): 1:18am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
governance is governance. he controlled and ruled the country for 12 years.
Governance contrary to the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria is no gvnance!

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cococandy(f): 1:18am On Aug 13, 2016
My own Imo state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.