Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87943 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Byko899(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
the elderly woman she ran to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nairasurplus(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Moderator please block this thread
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by BoneTackle: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Csami:

Bro, why will you be fighting against marijuana?
auto correct na yeye
no mind me cheesy
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by chaberry(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
otijah:
Thats my villa and I was there live, there is really chaos in the town.
I went and brought my grandmother to the city until everywhere is calm
I Neva knew Igbo guys got mind also and more over its not 5 Hausa's, they are more than that were been killed today.
The only villagers killed were the two women the Hausa man killed as a result of strong potion he took and previous quarells they had.
He Neva killed himself they chased him and killed him, and since then it has been operation stop and search by the whole villagers, if u resemble Hausa man inside any vehicle or bus u ar gone, even the police or army can't save them now.
Guys don vex
I am equally from Akokwa but this is no good news to for our brothers living in the north(me inclusive), they should have melted their rage on the said murderer and spare the innocents

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
YourMrBoo:

You are on your own with the one Nigeria delusion...

Who one-Nigeria don EPP?
bro but there are more igbos in the north than there are hausas in the south east. make you relax with this your segregation and seceding talk oooo before hausas for north come hear you and start to butcher your brothers for north .

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Csami(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
OgundeleT:

calm urself down. am sure u never go to mile 12 to confirm the casualty of both sides but you just choose the one that befit you. timid you say? am sure you have never challenge Yoruba to go to war with you but you just believe what you are told by your likes, only senseless people kill those who never kill, it is neither bravery or boldness to kill somebody who never hurt you. i will never hate hausa, igbo or any tribe but those who are violent, whether hausa yoruba or igbo. but let me let you know today that if there should be a reprisal from both zones Igbo will suffer more loss than Hausa just know there is no second place in war.
you people just hold resentment against hausa/fulani because jonathan lost election

You see when people keep repeating a saying over and over again, it begins to sound as if it's true.
Let's assume there's a reprisal in the north, are there no hausas in Abia? What of Enugu? Hey I almost forgot Anambra? Ebonyi nko? What about ama-hausa in Owerri?

I just want you to stop talking sh*t you know nothing about!

12 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by BoneTackle: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
OldRogerina:

Go away. LOL.
cheesy
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nairasurplus(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
CLOSE THIS THREAD
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Csami(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
BoneTackle:
auto correct na yeye

no mind me cheesy

Ah thank God!

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
ANewUser:
You suck up to them by running away while they slaughter your people in Mile 12, speaking Hausa to escape their wrath in your own land. After all the rulership, an average Igbo man still lives a far better life than an average Hausa or Yoruba man, so what's the point?
how is that possible when the average igbo mans dream is to move to lagos and kano ? a SW and NORTH city ? but you live better though ? OK lolzzzz grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Byko899(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
the Hausa guy that caused all this problem including his brothers death, the reprisal attacks were uncalled for,some of the Hausas killed may be very nice people here,and I suspect this guy is on drug.

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Ugosample(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
scholes0:
Where are all those Igbos that were making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.
And we still aren't sure if the Hausas will mobilize a hit and run on the local community, by the time their brothers take their version of the story to the North.

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.
Did you read the article you dimwit

There was a REPRISAL attack by the locals.
Abi you need to check the definition of Reprisal ni

11 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DemonInSiege: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
godoluwa:
Your ancestors dare not confront me online not to talk of real life, check my previous post to know that am a fearless warlord. I have to replied the poster in my native language for him to know that am a Yoruba, I dislike injustice but I hate jungle justice as well. Check my signature to know that I dont fuccking fear anybody except the Almighty God. Be Warned !

But I don't fear the Almighty God

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by chaberry(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Josmila:

This is what I'm talking about..The caption and gory pictures are inciting to say the least, people need to desist from this sh!t
The whole thing is inciting, i fear reprisal attack from the northerners, i think akokwa people over reacted, while kill innocent people for another persons crime, its barbaric mehn!
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
longayink:

The MUDA FUKA the Yoruba run with Hausa has been hell on earth. So? Who is the hell gate keeper between Yoruba and Hausa?
truth be told the hell gatekeeper has been hausa and yoruba lolzzzzzz. this there rulership of nigeria is rough on a nigga. they stealing all the money and sharing oil wells amongst their elites. alakija the yoruba woman and danjuma a hausa man own all the oil wells in naija lolzzzzz. yeah yoruba and hausa are the hell-gate keeper. i aint even going to lie. they run a rough dictatorship of hell in naija grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nairasurplus(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by RickyTan: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
olaide92:
but you want the igbos to be granted access in Lagos? interesting

Lagos is former federal capital of Nigeria. Imo never had that status. Lagos enjoying sea port and murtala airport
Diplomat area, major federal presence. Every state built liaison office on and on
You think that after using oil money to develop Lagos - one tribe go come claim Lagos? Or you think that Igbos that BOUGHT property in Lagos are not now owners?

Tomorrow now Gwarri people go come claim Abuja

13 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AMYSTEV(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
The killing in ds country is really getting out of hand. Pls God forgive and have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by longayink: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
At least six persons have been feared dead and several others injured in a blood spilling clash between the indigenes of Akowa in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo state and Hausa people living in the community.

The incident which occurred during the evening hours Friday, has led to the lost of properties, burning of the community and people deserting their locality in the process .

According to reports, an Hausa man had ran amuck killing two indigenes and equally taking his own life thereafter. This in turn made the residents engage in a reprisal attack leading to the deaths of four others.

According to Okeoma News, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Mr Andrew Enwerem, a Deputy Superintendent of police, DSP, said that his office has received a report that three persons were killed in the attack, while several others were injured and receiving treatments at various hospitals.

The police spokesperson further disclosed that on receiving the information, the state commissioner of police, CP, Mr Taiwo Lakanu, personally mobilised officers and led operation to the community where normalcy has been restored.

Mr Enwerem said that the police officers have take over the community, while investigation into the cause of the violence and subsequently the killings and with the view of bringing the perpetrators to justice have immediately been launched.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/imo-state-on-fire-as-hausa-indigenes.html

Humans treat their fellow country humans this way?
It's like the pogroms in northern Nigeria in the 1960s that killed tens of thousands of easterners.

Only religion-motivated wars make humans kill their fellow nationals this manner.

Water and Oil do not mix. Nigeria with the easterners is like forging Turkey and Greece in one country. You get killing spree.

When is the REFERENDUM coming up in the east to ask millions of easterners for the first time to make a choice of country?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by freshvine(f): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
timpaker:

No one is scared of the North.

We just don't want more blood shed judging from history in the region.

Then the government should be able to contain them to forestall any violence.

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DemonInSiege: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
kevinberry:
A Hausa man killed two people, he was also killed,that understandable,but they still went ahead and kill about 6 to 10 more hausas,why,if this isn't pure hate then I wonder what they will called..

The problem of these world is the middle-EAST

The beauty of our world lies in the SOUTH.

The igbos hate the hausas just as they hate the rest tribe in nigeria-Fact

Afonjas f.uck off!!!

The hausas love the Igbos, yorubas and others? Why the abok.i killed 2 people for no reason is why mob killed the abo.kis for no reason,
I know to you they should have left the abok.i because it's normal thing to them

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.