Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (37486 Views)

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Flyingngel(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Valfrankie(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2016
They pay well. however nothing beats being your own boss!!! the grass always looks greener yonder.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Noel1:
Am tired of pressing likes jare. I sha know say one day go be one day wey mama pikin go rise.
Amen o
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by scobaba: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Izonpikin:
Remove Schlumberger from that list...its now useless... angry

Where did you fix NAOC....

My brother help me ask am. ENI Nigeria( parent company of Naoc, Nae and Agip Energy) pays entry level between 7-10m per annum. 100% fact. I have seen the tax clearance certificate of a level two officer who had worked for two years and a level 3 officer who had worked 4 years, they both earned 21.5m and 27.8m gross salary respectively in the year 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by NavierStokes(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2016
scobaba:

My brother help me ask am. ENI Nigeria( parent company of Naoc, Nae and Agip Energy) pays entry level between 7-10m per annum. 100% fact. I have seen the tax clearance certificate of a level two officer who had worked for two years and a level 3 officer who had worked 4 years, they both earned 21.5m and 27.8m gross salary respectively in the year 2015.

please remove this info, it isn't necessary bro, for people's safety.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by scobaba: 7:11am On Aug 13, 2016
rantmoniker:
These are all old. Not at $45 oil.

Bro nutyn changed even if falls to 20dos. However, due to thr fall in oil price, some staff were retired early and some disengaged, them management of most of this firms reduced promotion and no salary increase in the last 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2016
scobaba:

cheii...that Eni is somethi else...I have always struggled to work there but my community people messed me up big time...I dey vex here...
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by magicfingers009: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Izonpikin:

Exactly what I wanted to say.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2016
NavierStokes:

yes oo...let relatives and friends not see this before kidnapping begins...

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2016
scobaba:

That's like so small that's what a third officer onboard a container ship earns at just 23 years.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by fopishow(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2016
Which of the container ships/ company is that? Maersk?
tensazangetsu20:

That's like so small that's what a third officer onboard a container ship earns at just 23 years.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2016
fopishow:
Which of the container ships/ company is that? Maersk?
Maersk is too big even bernard schulte. Petrol and gas carriers pay much more.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by scobaba: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2016
NavierStokes:

[quote author=NavierStokes post=48437723]

I dont understand. Pally no be today we don dey talk oil workers salary for nairaland naaa angry

If i were you i wont commment on it, cos you just made people see its true.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by scobaba: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2016
tensazangetsu20:

Of course countainer ships earn wella. I was however replying op and not challenging shipping liners wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by NavierStokes(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=scobaba post=48438219][/quote]

No worries mate! There is a reason things like this are confidential, whether 1000 NGN or 100 million NGN, if it needs to be in the open, the companies will put it all out like it's done in the west where you are the salary before you apply for the job.
But all the same have a great weekend bro.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by wristbangle: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2016
canDy4eva:
What bt Haliburton...

cool
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2016
afanide:
And NNPC

Total hiting no.1 on that list is unjustifiable.......
NNPC does not pay much to normal staff members but their managers earn more than those other comp. managers. total n Mobil are highest paid but chev n shell are almost on Dsame level
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2016
rantmoniker:
These are all old. Not at $45 oil.
No change in salary, they can only reduce their staff strength
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Work hard and be your own boss
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2016
paulavon:
This your list is wrong. Remove Shell and slumberger from that list.
the list is very correct but for schlumberger, I don't know much
schlum is an oil servicing comp so it should b on Dsame level with Harlibuton and bakerhughes. these 3 are lower than d other four oil producing comps. Shell is d richest and u have more job security in shell but they don't throw money around like Mobil n Total

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by cindyrocks(f): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2016
??v

canDy4eva:
What bt Haliboton...

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by bukalis(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2016
CASH LOAN !!!
Are you a salary earner? Live and work in Lagos or Abuja?? Get a quick cash loan from us today (No collateral needed, No guarantors, No need to move salary account, No hidden or management charges, quick loan disbursements within 24hrs) with 4% interest rate to settle bad credit or build a home, do business or finance to buy a car. @ ONE FINANCE Loan firm
www.OneFi.co is the answer to all your financial problems. Email or call us now for more details: Bukalis125@gmail.com 07039540826 08174449046 or visit No. 1224 Bishop Oluwole street, Victoria Island, Lagos. You will be glad you did.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Izonpikin:

But i know of a dude who has worked there for more than ten yrs now and he is still balling even bigger.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Raypawer:
Remove Exxon-Mobile from that list, they are getting useless by the day, in shot they should leave Akwa Ibom Soon sef..

What has happened to them?
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2016
SerialGist:

But i know of a dude who has worked there for more than ten yrs now and he is still balling even bigger.
there is no way one would work for 10 years for a multinational and not ball..have you recently asked of the trainee package for Schlumberger? ?...you would cry...
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=scobaba post=48438219][/quote] grin
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2016
SerialGist:

What has happened to them?
Mobil is still up and doing jare...They pay like crazy... cheesy
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2016
kenex4ever:
the list is very correct but for schlumberger, I don't know much
schlum is an oil servicing comp so it should b on Dsame level with Harlibuton and bakerhughes. these 3 are lower than d other four oil producing comps. Shell is d richest and u have more job security in shell but they don't throw money around like Mobil n Total
I beg to disagree...There is more job security in the other IOCs than in shell. ..
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by slowbreeze(f): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Total no 1? and one stingiko Total guy no gree me rest! Srsly I need a job.Baba God pls pick up my call oh!
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2016
1, Total
2, Exxon
3, Chevron
4, Agip
5, Seplat
6, Shell
7, Addax

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2016
slowbreeze:
Total no 1? and one stingiko Total guy no gree me rest!
Srsly I need a job.Baba God pls pick up my call oh!

hope no be total downstream?
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by oluezekiel(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
paulavon:
This your list is wrong. Remove Shell and slumberger from that list.
I can't dispute if we have companies paying higher than them, but the salary range he gave for these companies (Total, Slb $ Shell) is 97% correct. Even with current oil price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. / Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ / Jobs Threatened By Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.