Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (37596 Views)

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Rapture4real(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=makzeze post=48436847]Nigeria LNG[/quote

The highest paying company in Nigeria and Africa
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
kenex4ever:
the list is very correct but for schlumberger, I don't know much
schlum is an oil servicing comp so it should b on Dsame level with Harlibuton and bakerhughes. these 3 are lower than d other four oil producing comps. Shell is d richest and u have more job security in shell but they don't throw money around like Mobil n Total

Exactly, Shell doesn't throw money around any how. So much so that Seplat, an indigenous, throw money around more than Shell now.

Schlum has no place in Top 7. Servicing don't pay much like E&P.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by slowbreeze(f): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Jarus:

hope no be total downstream?

Lol..my dear I no know which one.All i know is dude works dere legit and is a stingy ass..Even to call with him fone airtime na war.prefers awoof office line and free wifi watsapp chat...
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2016
afanide:
And NNPC

Total hiting no.1 on that list is unjustifiable.......

NNPC is a government company. Not among Top 15 highest paying oil companies in Nigeria. I have friends that rejected NNPC offer for Oando.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by mkbessman(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
afanide:
And NNPC
Total hiting no.1 on that list is unjustifiable.......
sir pls do you have a better result? but total is good

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
canDy4eva:
What bt Haliboton...

Lol...the Bleep is haliboton? Get the right spelling. All these babes with carry write shaa...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by afanide: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Jarus:

NNPC is a government company. Not among Top 15 highest paying oil companies in Nigeria. I have friends that rejected NNPC offer for Oando.

Ohh i see.......

Old ma works with total as a legioniare and d pay is NOT even up to 100k. For over 10yrs now has not been contracted as even mere 'contract staff'

Thanks though.......
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by afanide: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
kenex4ever:
NNPC does not pay much to normal staff members but their managers earn more than those other comp. managers. total n Mobil are highest paid but chev n shell are almost on Dsame level

Ok thanks.......
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by canDy4eva(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok ma grin

Noted! undecided
cindyrocks:
Can you henceforth channel all your Halliburton questions to the right person- Aisha Buhari?

Thank you.

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2016
afanide:

Ohh i see.......

Old ma works with total as a legioniare and d pay is NOT even up to 100k. For over 10yrs now has not been contracted as even mere 'contract staff'

Thanks though.......

that's an unskilled contract job. We're talking about formal employees here

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by canDy4eva(f): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2016
If u knw u cnt correct d spellin den face front!

...Afta all I waznt talkin to u grin
soupandeba:

Lol...the Bleep is haliboton? Get the right spelling. All these babes with carry write shaa...
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by VcStunner(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

Why not work for yourself and become an entrepreneur and equally a boss like Zuckerberg..
bro I hope the advice is for someone else and perhaps yourself. You hardly knw me and we ain't talking self employment yet. Stop being emotional over my matter. After all, is people that will help me build an empire. So you must serve before you are served. That's how things work. Get over the entrepreneur sh!t aii... we all are dis days. Bless up fam

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by canDy4eva(f): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2016
MrSmith007:
And some they do thanksgiving for 50k work..

Life sha, some they enjoy, some they suffer!
Am also doing thanks giving for that amount.
Do you know why?
Its because i make more than those oil workers in a month once business goes fine.
If it doesn't go fine any month, i take my 50k salary or 90k and thank my God for giving me brains and grace.
Combine business and salary effectively and see the difference between you and that lazy oil worker
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by YOLO1(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
makzeze:
Nigeria LNG is the highest paying oil and gas company in Nigeria.

But few people know about it.
Do you know about their recruitment process?
Kindly share with me.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by president3h: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Lagos is for the yorubas, kano is for the hausas, but the oil in the south is for one nigeria !
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Jarus:
1, Total
2, Exxon
3, Chevron
4, Agip
5, Seplat
6, Shell
7, Addax

Bros, no NLNG on your list? After all the AC prep?
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2016
MChaze25:

Do you know why?
Its because i make more than those oil workers in a month once business goes fine.
If it doesn't go fine any month, i take my 50k salary or 90k and thank my God for giving me brains and grace.
Combine business and salary effectively and see the difference between you and that lazy oil worker

And you think these oil staff aren't doing business? Pleaseeeee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by YOLO1(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Hello House. Plz which of these pay most?
NNPC
NLNG
DPR
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Bros, no NLNG on your list? After all the AC prep?

lol. It's not my list, it's industry knowledge.

However, I will slash NLNG with Shell.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
YOLO1:
Hello House. Plz which of these pay most?
NNPC
NLNG
DPR

By far NLNG.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2016
MChaze25:

Do you know why?

So oil workers don't do business?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Jarus:

lol. It's not my list, it's industry knowledge.

However, I will slash NLNG with Shell.

Does this industry knowledge factor in the awoof allowance that companies "bless" their staff with?
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by caracas: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2016
CeenoEvu:

That's not totally true. There are lots of people in the system that got in by merit and rose by merit.

Did you actually do the calculation? You're so correct o. All these things na mere illusion.

Thank God for your own. Some people earning 50k are happier than some people with 6 figure salary. Some started with the 50k and with good focus and commitment changed their stories while some people earn 6 figure salaries for a good part of their lives with little or nothing to show for it.
Abeg this one na lie
Imagine 600k to 50k ,bros abeg park

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2016
VcStunner:
bro I hope the advice is for someone else and perhaps yourself. You hardly knw me and we ain't talking self employment yet. Stop being emotional over my matter. After all, is people that will help me build an empire. So you must serve before you are served. That's how things work. Get over the entrepreneur sh!t aii... we all are dis days. Bless up fam

Who is getting emotional here? you said working for zuckerberg brings more pay.. Then i said self-employment is the best..

Now i had to stoop low to your level of understanding for you to get my point... Be smart and embrace the truth. It hurts...

Of course someone will help you build your empire in the long run. If you don't motivate them, how would they help you?... Hope u get my point..bye.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by kissoflife: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2016
Remove Schlumberger from your list, they won't even make the top 15!!!!!
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2016
canDy4eva:
If u knw u cnt correct d spellin den face front!

...Afta all I waznt talkin to u grin

Na me you dey talk to o. Not bo but bur
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by kenoz(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2016
okay
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Does this industry knowledge factor in the awoof allowance that companies "bless" their staff with?

All legitimate pay (allowances) inclusive.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by VcStunner(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

Who is getting emotional here? you said working for zuckerberg brings more pay.. Then i said self-employment is the best..

Now i had to stoop low to your level of understanding for you to get my point... Be smart and embrace the truth. It hurts...

Of course someone will help you build your empire in the long run. If you don't motivate them, how would they help you?... Hope u get my point..bye.
ouch! Now am really hurt

You really didn't have to quote me bro. Am so hurt cuz you had to go through all dis trouble to explain a point to my dumb ass and till now am still not even getting you lol. I like to associate with my typa dumb people too. Pls leave us d hell alone o. Even if we work our entire life and we are contented with it, shey u still have problem with it?. Too much of motivational speeches often lead to frustration.

EPL is here bro... am seeing Hull vs Leceister
Guess u working Saturday wink

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
No NLNG in that list? U kidding me?
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by makzeze: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
YOLO1:

Do you know about their recruitment process?
Kindly share with me.
they do advertise in the national dailies whenever there is vacancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Choosing Between Acca And Ican / Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.