Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (37592 Views)

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
airsaylongcon:

And you think these oil staff aren't doing business? Pleaseeeee
lol.
Business that they barely have time for?
The ones that do serious business are the ones older in the oil stream sector with bigger pay.
And for your information, they rather invest than do real business.
Sharpening your business skills now as a young vibrant lad might even make them come to you finally for consultancy on the way to make profits with their huge investments.
Yimu,
nobody is perfect or has it all.
Even Dangote relies heavily on business managers with die-hard experience and he is even richer than them.
He needs them badly or else his brand/investment would fall.
Money without business acumen and skill is still a waste.
Make yourself enviable with what you giveout to companies and watch giants bow to you.
Nobody has it all.
Where your strength stops, is where another man's strength begins.
Understand?
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by fuckpoverty(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wetin concern us wit dis details,like say dem go employ u if u go seek 4 job der.,wen u no say u no get any God fader..Metcheeeeeeeeeewwww
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by niyoni: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Jarus post=48440478]

Exactly, Shell doesn't throw money around any how. So much so that Seplat, an indigenous, throw money around more than Shell now.

Schlum has no place in Top 7. Servicing don't pay much like E&P.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by elsomm(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
2 bad U'll only hv someborri "upfront" 2 work wit 'em cry

I have God 'upfront'

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Lordemma(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
MChaze25:

lol.
The ones that do serious business are the ones older in the oil stream sector with bigger pay.
Sharpening your business skills now as a young vibrant lad might even make them come to you finally for consultancy on the way to make profits with their huge investments.
Yimu,
Even Dangote relies heavily on business managers with die-hard experience and he is even richer than them.
Make yourself enviable with what you giveout to companies and watch giants bow to you.
Nobody has it all.
Understand?

Even school teachers still have others business they do not to talk of Oil workers. You can be a worker and a business man at the same time. It all depends on you. If they don't have the time, at least they have wife and children that can run the business

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lordemma:

Even school teachers still have others business they do not to talk of Oil workers. You can be a worker and a business man at the same time. It all depends on you. If they don't have the time, at least they have wife and children that can run the business
real business and not petty trade.
Real businessmen have very matured and daring mind to do anything to maintain their brands and standard.
Ask Dangote how.
Ask yourself this question my brother..
Can you look at N2.5 m and tell it to go to hell because it would compromise your standard?
Life is full of different schools of tought.
A novice in school is not a novice in bussiness and a novice in business is not a novice in white collar jobs.
Where your strength stops is where mine begins.
You think igbos @ main market Onitsha and Lagos waste 12-15 years learning a trade under their masters for nothing?
Come on!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
kenex4ever:
No change in salary, they can only reduce their staff strength
don't be too sure.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Izonpikin:
I beg to disagree...There is more job security in the other IOCs than in shell. ..
There is no job security anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
MChaze25:

Am also doing thanks giving for that amount.
Do you know why?
Its because i make more than those oil workers in a month once business goes fine.
If it doesn't go fine any month, i take my 50k salary or 90k and thank my God for giving me brains and grace.
Combine business and salary effectively and see the difference between you and that lazy oil worker
p@ bolded,This is just envy. Be grateful for what you have and thank God for others too.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
MChaze25:

lol.

Yimu,
Nobody has it all.
Understand?
dude, you are confused. What's oil stream?? Is business not a form of investment. Some of these oil workers that run businesses are better off than your kind because plus their work, they have management trainings at sometime. You are doing business does not mean you are better than the other. Life is not a competition.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
MChaze25:

real business and not petty trade.
Real businessmen have very matured and daring mind to do anything to maintain their brands and standard.
Ask Dangote how.
Ask yourself this question my brother..
Can you look at N2.5 m and tell it to go to hell because it would compromise your standard?
Life is full of different schools of tought.
A novice in school is not a novice in bussiness and a novice in business is not a novice in white collar jobs.
Where your strength stops is where mine begins.
You think igbos @ main market Onitsha and Lagos waste 12-15 years learning a trade under their masters for nothing?
Come on!
. Each to his own. Just as some people spend time to study, all of these to make the world a better place. What do some of you see job/work as?? Where people just sit and get paid. They use their brains, they learn how businesses are run. I have learnt so much working, I presently have my business idea I am running too. You will not call it real business because turn over is not yet in hundreds of millions but that does not mean it won't get there. You keep mentioning dangote, why don't you mention your brand. Dangote didn't start by being " dangote group".

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by rawdpiper(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
all den guys wey dey bad mouth oil company guys, dey talk sey self employment better work na inferiority complex they do dem.

I know someone @ Chevron who spent years in the poultry business and made good fortune out of it and he is also running a hatchery business now.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by firstking01(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lordemma:

Source http://oilnews.nawhere.ng/top-5-highest-paying-oil-and-gas-companies-in-nigeria/
Harliburton, Lng, mobil producing, Naoc=nigeria agip oil company...them still plenty for ph wey dey pay pass the aformentioned.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
majekdom2:
There is no job security anywhere.
grin...that's the correct answer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by NairalandBot: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
CONOIL nko'??
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by wayodude(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Where did this talk about God picking up calls originate from? Who coined the phrase? I bet it was one of Naijas many hunger inspired, self styled, private jet owning 'MOGs' who introduced this ridiculous idea and as usual the majority of the populace have turned it into the new national anthem. cheesy

Good luck sha...shey na call, dont worry he/she/it will soon pick up lol

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by donbabajeff(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
meanwhile someone will shout skiborobo skiboroboskibo ye ba osheeee and you know how much he smiles home with.#i rep Total
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
niyoni:

@ Jarus, please can u furnish me with the entry level pay package at Seplat, Neconde and Harlliburton respectively. Which would you prefer if you got dangling offers from the 3?
Many thanks in advance!

Security

1, Halliburton
2, Seplat/Neconde

Pay
1, Seplat
2, Halliburton
3, Neconde

Exposure/learning opportunities
1, Halliburton
2, Seplat
3, Neconde

Overall, if I were to choose:
1, Seplat
2, Halliburton
3, Neconde

Seplat's pay is just too irresistible. Any other thing can wait. Many industry watchers fear bubble bursting for Seplat soon, but mhen that money is too irresistible.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by niyoni: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hahaha... Lolzzz at your conclusion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts @ Jarus.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2016
caracas:

Abeg this one na lie
Imagine 600k to 50k ,bros abeg park
How old are you? How much have you earned in life? May you not experience the flip side of life. What I wrote is from experience. Thankfully, it's not mine.

By the way 6 figure salary is not just about 600k. It ranges from 100,000 to 999,999. Simply put, hundreds of thousands.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 5:07am On Aug 15, 2016
majekdom2:
. Each to his own. Just as some people spend time to study, all of these to make the world a better place. What do some of you see job/work as?? Where people just sit and get paid. They use their brains, they learn how businesses are run. I have learnt so much working, I presently have my business idea I am running too. You will not call it real business because turn over is not yet in hundreds of millions but that does not mean it won't get there. You keep mentioning dangote, why don't you mention your brand. Dangote didn't start by being " dangote group".
if you are really intrested in business as you claim, then you would be a serious visitor to nairaland business/sales section and must have seen my brand that you are bent on seeing.
I use dangote as an allusion. Its the biggest in Africa now.
Am not even 28 yet.
You havent understood my point yet.
Most people in this country retire and die.
Aint you observant?
So many reasons ensues it.
They cant just cope with the new life of being totally independent. Anxiety, excessive thinking follows after retirement.
Its hard for an average high-earning working class Nigerian to take business very serious.
I make more than their salaries almost every month and yet am an employee.
I keep firing like that non-stop!
Thats how life here should be.
Dont you want to own a country home?
I didnt say mansion o o.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 5:18am On Aug 15, 2016
majekdom2:
dude, you are confused. What's oil stream?? Is business not a form of investment. Some of these oil workers that run businesses are better off than your kind because plus their work, they have management trainings at sometime. You are doing business does not mean you are better than the other. Life is not a competition.
did i say am better?
Please are you aware that most people retire, invest and relax?
Thats our mentality here in Nigeria.
Go abroad and see 60-70 year olds calling the shots in active business meetings and companies rush to them.
Business courses are good but experience is the best teacher.
I might sound confused to you until you use your brains and make a profit of 1 million naira.
Thats when you will start viewing life from a better perspective.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by seunoni34(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2016
FLStudioGuy:
Work hard and be your own boss
Abeg! Make we hear word, all these be your own boss crew. You wey be your own boss, you dey earn pass these people?
Money get levels

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by oluezekiel(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2016
MChaze25:

lol.
Yimu,
Nobody has it all.
Understand?
And you think someone that has 28 days off (or 14 days) doing nothing but to think and survey his environment won't do fairly in business? With same cycle every month round the year, nothing beats that my bro. It's just fear of being duped that made few not venturing into business.
Guy, just forget this your theory and wish "them" well. Upstream especially is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2016
MChaze25:

[b]if you are really intrested in business as you claim, then you would be a serious visitor to nairaland business/sales section [/b]and must have seen my brand that you are bent on seeing.
I use dangote as an allusion. Its the biggest in Africa now.
Am not even 28 yet.
You havent understood my point yet.
Most people in this country retire and die.
Aint you observant?
So many reasons ensues it.
They cant just cope with the new life of being totally independent. Anxiety, excessive thinking follows after retirement.
Its hard for an average high-earning working class Nigerian to take business very serious.
I make more than their salaries almost every month and yet am an employee.
I keep firing like that non-stop!
Thats how life here should be.
Dont you want to own a country home?
I didnt say mansion o o.
Can you imagine. It shows your calibre. Who cares about how much you make. Brother, Life is not a competition. Live and let's live. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
seunoni34:

Abeg! Make we hear word, all these be your own boss crew. You wey be your own boss, you dey earn pass these people?
Money get levels
Keep talking
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
majekdom2:
Can you imagine. It shows your calibre. Who cares about how much you make. Brother, Life is not a competition. Live and let's live. Have a good day.
Truth is bitter bro.
My calibre is determination.
Learn from it.
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
oluezekiel:

And you think someone that has 28 days off (or 14 days) doing nothing but to think and survey his environment won't do fairly in business? With same cycle every month round the year, nothing beats that my bro. It's just fear of being duped that made few not venturing into business.
Guy, just forget this your theory and wish "them" well. Upstream especially is sweet.
i never wished anybody bad bro.
We always dont think out of the box in this country.
China and Japan that has more than 20 multi- billionaires get two heads?
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by mmaryam(f): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Do they pay the same big money to the doctors n pharmacists in their staff clinics
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by easzyone: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please who knows how much first hydrocarbon Nigeria pays?
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Tradeexport: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
learn mini exportation business and export Nigerian food items to Europe, UK, USA, CANADA, DUBIA, INDIA, ETC.. follow the link to join a free online class and get information that is worth over #250.000
Don't wait learn and become a professional mini exportation trade and export Nigerian food items to your friends,families and people all over the world ..Whatsapp 07046255027 to join the free class via the number or follow the link to join ... See you in class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Choosing Between Acca And Ican / Nurses Forum: Let's Meet Here / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.