Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course (65775 Views)

Three (3) Most Difficult Things To Do In The World - Must Read / Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. / University Of Ibadan Will Not Admit Pharmacy students This Year.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by stred: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please to all the pharmacists in the house, what is the difference between bachelor of pharmacy and doctor of pharmacy?. Is pharmD better than B.Ph
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by olaajilaran(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
bizme:

If you provide your mobile number here I will send mine to you.
it's 09038540277
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by olaajilaran(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
lgboks:
good mrng sir
Would have really love to do that, but am skeptical about dropping my number here these days (long story)
How can I reach you?
Would be happy to get intouch cool

WhatsApp: 09038540277
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by lgboks(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2016
olaajilaran:

WhatsApp: 09*******
You can take off the number, I contacted you already
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
solid3:
Where do we now place Biochemistry? I know a Biochemists who imports drugs. How did he do it?
that sh*t called Biochemistry should just be scrapped in Nigeria. I spent 4yrs of my life doing it and I can tell you it's a hopeless situation out there for those guys in the Nigerian labour market. Even while in school everything about the course just smacks of hopelessness. So so abstracts!

And some uninformed guys will want to equate it to pharmacy! Being in pharmacy school now, I now know that there is only little connection between the two.

As for the guy you claim is importing drugs as a biochemist, it's either he has a pharmacist whose license covers him or he is doing it the Nigerian way. You know, anything goes in Nigeria. It's only in Nigeria that a patent medicine dealer will be doing D&C and giving injection while people watch and call him "Doc".

1 Like

Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
IgweDivine:
Funny how pharmacist brag a times. If the success of medical doctors are opened, believe me, all these pharmacists will hide their faces. I saw a comment where a pharmacist said he earned 123k as an intern worker. lol. medical(medicine and surgery) graduates earn nothing less than 180-200k a month as an intern worker. lemme stop here cos we medics don't go about bragging.
^^^Another mediocre has just began hyperventilating at the mention of pharmacy! tongue^^^

I like watching you folks pee in your pants whenever the Men of honour are in the house.
Before we start talking, provide me a list of 5 Nigerian doctors who can measure up to guys like orange drugs, juhel, emzor, m&b, greenlife , Evans etc in terms of wealth and popularity

4 Likes

Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by solid3(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Uniben4sure:
that sh*t called Biochemistry should just be scrapped in Nigeria. I spent 4yrs of my life doing it and I can tell you it's a hopeless situation out there for those guys in the Nigerian labour market. Even while in school everything about the course just smacks of hopelessness. So so abstracts!

And some uninformed guys will want to equate it to pharmacy! Being in pharmacy school now, I now know that there is only little connection between the two.

As for the guy you claim is importing drugs as a biochemist, it's either he has a pharmacist whose license covers him or he is doing it the Nigerian way. You know, anything goes in Nigeria. It's only in Nigeria that a patent medicine dealer will be doing D&C and giving injection while people watch and calls him "Doc".

I bet to disagree with you. Biochemistry as course has so many prospects as much as most other medical and science courses.

It's just take a sharp guy to figure out what he wants and how to pursue it after get the kpali (certificate).
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
solid3:

I bet to disagree with you. Biochemistry as course has so many prospects as much as most other medical and science courses.

It's just take a sharp guy to figure out what he wants and how to pursue it after get the kpali (certificate).

Except the connected ones who are able to get GA jobs upon graduation, biochem guys have little or no job prospects in Nigeria. I was in labour market b4 I got admission for my 2nd degree. Though in my case I was even lucky to land a nutrition advisor job with nestle which I turned down when my admission clicked, the question is how many of such opportunities are available? My dear, about 99.9% of my then course mates are still unemployed 4yrs after graduation. The struggle is very tough for those guys out there.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
olaajilaran:

can I have your WhatsApp number.
I'll like to chat with you, cos I'm a pharmacy aspirant.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Talann379: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Single female pharmacist or pharmacy student between the age of 20 to 28 needed for a serious meaningful relationship. You must be a Christian and tribe is not a barrier. Though, the southerners are most preferred.

if you are interested, send me email at balogun.linda@yandex.com

I'm gonna hook u up with a decent and good looking male friend of mine who is seriously searching for one.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Kunlexic(m): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Sylvarresta:
MLS is the bedrock of modern medicine, we solve all health related problems
are u not d people that carry out blood test for us in the lab?
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
balinda:
Single female pharmacist or pharmacy student between the age of 20 to 28 needed for a serious meaningful relationship. You must be a Christian and tribe is not a barrier. Though, the southerners are most preferred.

if you are interested, send me email at balogun.linda@yandex.com

I'm gonna hook u up with a decent and good looking male friend of mine who is seriously searching for one.
Nonsense! Tell your male friend to take a trip to the nearest pharmacy school, look for a female pharmacy student, fall in love, date and then if they are compatible they can take things up from there. That's what responsible people do!

Some shameless, lazy dudes will just be looking for gullible lady pharmacists to trick into loveless marriage just because of license!

Don't worry, the pharmacists council will soon start tracking down all of you ladies who exchange ur practicing license for marriage with some slowpokes who use it to trade on fake drugs.

We are watching you!
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Nonsense! Tell your male friend to take a trip to the nearest pharmacy school, look for a female pharmacy student, fall in love, date and then if they are compatible they can take things up from there. That's what responsible people do!

Some shameless, lazy dudes will just be looking for gullible lady pharmacists to trick into loveless marriage just because of license!

Don't worry, the pharmacists council will soon start tracking down all of you ladies who exchange ur practicing license for marriage with some slowpokes who use it to trade on fake drugs.

We are watching you!
shwo bros you dey vex oh.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
FINgames:
shwo bros you dey vex oh.
Bro no b say I de vex, but the way some naija guys de take reason marriage no be am at all.

Marriage should be based on mutual love and understanding BTW the partners, not based on some selfish reasons like "she must be a pharmacist, doctor,lawyer et all".

I think any reasonable person should consider such selfish criteria as a red flag. Personally I will!
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Bro no b say I de vex, but the way some naija guys de take reason marriage no be am at all.

Marriage should be based on mutual love and understanding BTW the partners, not based on some selfish reasons like "she must be a pharmacist, doctor,lawyer et all".

I think any reasonable person should consider such selfish criteria as a red flag. Personally I will!

I disagree. What you expressed is merely a popular opinion. An ideal. But then what obtains in reality is different from the ideal. Love isn't always the foundation of marriage. Marriage is just another contract. Why you may decide to marry for love, I might decide to marry a woman that possesses certain qualities required in a politicians (or pastor's, or business mogul's) wife. That said, just like I have no right to judge for something as flimsy and as slippery as love, you have no right whatsoever to judge another person that decides to marry or seek out a partner for other reasons beside love.

There is simply no point for you to attack the young lady.

2 Likes

Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
bizme:

I disagree. What you expressed is merely a popular opinion. An ideal. But then what obtains in reality is different from the ideal. Love isn't always the foundation of marriage. Marriage is just another contract. Why you may decide to marry for love, I might decide to marry a woman that possesses certain qualities required in a politicians (or pastor's, or business mogul's) wife. That said, just like I have no right to judge for something as flimsy and as slippery as love, you have no right whatsoever to judge another person that decides to marry or seek out a partner for other reasons beside love.

You are right @bizme. I just didn't want to respond to him. He forgot that there is/are reason(s) for loving someone. One does not love someone just like that. There must be a reason. Some go for beauty, some for money, some for skin color and even height, while there are some who go for fame and others for humility, just name them.

In fact, I know a friend who fell for in love with her husband simply because he wears lenses. Why is it that some people choose to date only graduates? It bottom line is, there should be a reason for loving someone and that reason should be a lasting one so as to keep the relationship longer.

This guy in question has so many female admirers but he has refused to date any simply because none has what he needs. We have even made mockery of him but that did not change anything for him. I just like him because of his strictness/steadfastness to follow his heart and that's why I'm helping him. Whatever he wants to do with the person is non of my business. Besides, if it's for business, that depends on the two.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Uniben4sure:

What qualities would you like to obtain in your woman?
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
balinda:

You are right @bizme. I just didn't want to respond to him. He forgot that there is/are reason(s) for loving someone. One does not love someone just like that. There must be a reason. Some go for beauty, some for money, some for skin color and even height, while there are some who go for fame and others for humility, just name them.

In fact, I know a friend who fell for in love with her husband simply because he wears lenses. Why is it that some people choose to date only graduates? It bottom line is, there should be a reason for loving someone and that reason should be a lasting one so as to keep the relationship longer.

This guy in question has so many female admirers but he has refused to date any simply because none has what he needs. We have even made mockery of him but that did not change anything for him. I just like him because of his strictness/steadfastness to follow his heart and that's why I'm helping him. Whatever he wants to do with the person is non of my business. Besides, if it's for business, that depends on the two.

I like the way you reason. Goodluck finding a woman for your friend.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
balinda:

What qualities would you like to obtain in your woman?
well, I just need to be in love with her. It must not necessarily be about what she is but who she is. Simple
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
bizme:

Sorry we can't do such "contract" with something as delicate as drug which can either save or terminate life. Go to Onitsha head bridge today and you will find out that most of the guys that deal on fake drugs use those ladies licenses to import fake drugs. And every day, you and I keep complaining about fake drugs and their destructive effects on our nation's health sector. Drug is something that shouldn't be toyed with just like you cannot use your wife's medical license to practice medicine.

We know that over the years, the Nigerian drug market has been bastardized, but the status quo must not be allowed to stand.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Uniben4sure:
well, I just need to be in love with her. It must not necessarily be about what she is but who she is. Simple
What makes a woman who she is?
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Sorry we can't do such "contract" with something as delicate as drug which can either save or terminate life. Go to Onitsha head bridge today and you will find out that most of the guys that deal on fake drugs use those ladies licenses to import fake drugs. And every day, you and I keep complaining about fake drugs and their destructive effects on our nation's health sector. Drug is something that shouldn't be toyed with just like you cannot use your wife's medical license to practice medicine.

We know that over the years, the Nigerian drug market has been bastardized, but the status quo must not be allowed to stand.
This is hasty generalization. You never can tell. Let me ask you.

Nigerians are corrupt. You are a Nigerian. So, are you corrupt?
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
balinda:

This is hasty generalization. You never can tell. Let me ask you.

Nigerians are corrupt. You are a Nigerian. So, are you corrupt?
My dear, I am not corrupt. Yes! But, when a guy is desperately searching for a female PHARMACIST like your friend is doing, I can bet my life to the fact that he wants to use her license to further bastardize the nation's drug market. We know them.

1 Like

Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
balinda:

What makes a woman who she is?
Her character. Her believe system, and then of course, bodily attraction. Never her wealth or certificate/license. Do you get?
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Uniben4sure:
My dear, I am not corrupt. Yes! But, when a guy is desperately searching for a female PHARMACIST like your friend is doing, I can bet my life to the fact that he wants to use her license to further bastardize the nation's drug market. We know them.

Lol! Do you See your life? I never wanted to respond to you anyways. Your mentality is too low.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Her character. Her believe system, and then of course, bodily attraction. Never her wealth or certificate/license. Do you get?

Even the fools think they are wise. Learn to see things in other people's perspectives. Don't rely on your understanding alone.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
balinda:

Even the fools think they are wise. Learn to see things in other people's perspectives. Don't rely on your understanding alone.
Is that all you could come up with? I just gave you facts and all you could resort to was the above Anyway, it's obvious you know nothing about the
subject of discourse. You are only bent on your unintelligent "advert" for a female pharmacist and you think any reasonable person will respond to that Shows how low your reasoning is.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
balinda:

Lol! Do you See your life? I never wanted to respond to you anyways. Your mentality is too low.
See how foolish you are?! You think it was wise of you to have posted that "advert" for a female pharmacist? BTW, who is even that your friend? Dangote? Bill gate? Or who? You think lady pharmacists are that desperate for marriage to any lowlife? I even gave you a hint on what your so called friend could do if he so desperately want to marry a pharmacist and all you could do was resort to comments like the above?
Infact count yourself lucky that I responded to your post. Normally, I don't engage rifrafs like you. Keep on your unintelligent search for a female pharmacist and let's see the outcome.

Never quote me again.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Uniben4sure:

You really should relax. It's not your place to tell female pharmacists whom to marry. It's simply not your business if they use their license to help with the family business.
Yes, drug distribution is chaotic in Nigeria (bastardized to use your very words), but that's not an excuse for you to start attacking female pharmacists because they marry men who are into importation. In such cases, that business belongs to our female colleagues and their husbands. In fact, they have broken no law. The setting up requires a pharmacist to be a board member of the company; that they have fulfilled. The law further requires a pharmacist's license either for importing drugs or to superintend at the pharmaceutical premise. This also they have fulfilled. So, what exactly are you attacking them for if they have done nothing illegal?

After all, these individuals are making better use of the pharmacist's license that most pharmacists are making use of theirs. If you left the drug supply in this country to the few pharmacists we have, most citizens would die of things as simple as headache and catarrh. Do you know for how many years the pharmacists in the country have tried futilely to raise N100 billion to operate the purely pharmacists-owned Ultra Logistics Mega distribution company headed by Pharmacist Lolu Ojo? Several years we have not been able to raise that sum, and yet much more than that is necessary to have a seamless drug supply to the over 170 million Nigerians. For sometime they encouraged us to buy shares at the rate of N100,000. I personally refused to do that because I do not believe I will not lose my money to poor business management and and the usual Nigerian form of corruption. Instead I'd rather put that into my company. When we failed to raise that sum, they then tried to make it compulsory for pharmacists to buy the shares. Some of us said No, you can not legislate investment in a company that we are not certain will prosper.
The main point is, we are too few and too economically disadvantaged to be entrusted an exclusive right to distribute drugs in the country. We don't even have 30,000 pharmacists currently registered in Nigeria. That number Lagos state alone will easily absorb. Professionally speaking we should be in charge of drugs, but in reality and logistically speaking, the country has to continue to rely on non-pharmacists to make access to drugs easy.

So, quite attacking our female pharmacists.

2 Likes

Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Uniben4sure: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2016
bizme:

You really should relax. It's not your place to tell female pharmacists whom to marry. It's simply not your business if they use their license to help with the family business.
Yes, drug distribugo"on is chaotic in Nigeria (bastardized to use your very words), but that's not an excuse for you to start attacking female pharmacists because they marry men who are into importation. In such cases, that business belongs to our female colleagues and their husbands. In fact, they have broken no law. The setting up requires a pharmacist to be a board member of the company; that they have fulfilled. The law further requires a pharmacist's license either for importing drugs or to superintend at the pharmaceutical premise. This also they have fulfilled. So, what exactly are you attacking them for if they have done nothing illegal?

After all, these individuals are making better use of the pharmacist's license that most pharmacists are making use of theirs. If you left the drug supply in this country to the few pharmacists we have, most citizens would die of things as simple as headache and catarrh. Do you know for how many years the pharmacists in the country have tried futilely to raise N100 billion to operate the purely pharmacists-owned Ultra Logistics Mega distribution company headed by Pharmacist Lolu Ojo? Several years we have not been able to raise that sum, and yet much more than that is necessary to have a seamless drug supply to the over 170 million Nigerians. For sometime they encouraged us to buy shares at the rate of N100,000. I personally refused to do that because I do not believe I will not lose my money to poor business management and and the usual Nigerian form of corruption. Instead I'd rather put that into my company. When we failed to raise that sum, they then tried to make it compulsory for pharmacists to buy the shares. Some of us said No, you can not legislate investment in a company that we are not certain will prosper.
The main point is, we are too few and too economically disadvantaged to be entrusted an exclusive right to distribute drugs in the country. We don't even have 30,000 pharmacists currently registered in Nigeria. That number Lagos state alone will easily absorb. Professionally speaking we should be in charge of drugs, but in reality and logistically speaking, the country has to continue to rely on non-pharmacists to make access to drugs easy.

So, quite attacking our female pharmacists.
I have never in any way attacked female pharmacists. If I did, please point out where.

I understand we are in short of pharmacists in Nigeria, but that should never be an excuse to make drug distribution an all Comer's affair. Instead, the government at all levels should take steps to remedy the situation.
I am of the view that government at all levels in Nigeria should have drug distribution centers. More like, drug banks. It will make regulation much more easier and boost revenue generation for government. Nigerian drug market is just too porous my brother! And you and I know the devastating effect on our health sector.

You are aware that tramadol for instance is supposed to be a controlled drug. But you need to see how common it is to get "tram" here in Benin and other places in the country. That's just a tip of the iceberg.

And who said we cannot build more pharmacy schools in Nigeria to train more pharmacists? Of course we can!
You just talked about pharmacists superintending premises run by non pharmacists and it sounded all rosy. The question is,how many of such places actually have pharmacists superintending? As if we don't know about the "register and go" syndrome.
What most of the so called mega distribution companies do is, get one hungry pharmacist, use his/her license to register, pay him/her some peanuts and then use the license to import all whatnot, without the pharmacist even superintending anything. Go to Onitsha, you will understand better. Some even go as far as forging the license!

If our quest for a better health sector must be achieved, then drastic measures must be taken to salvage the nation's drug market.
How many Nigerians go to see doctors nowadays? When they can easily get any drugs from the nearby chemist, and you and I know the consequences of such trial and error method of treatment. No wonder life expectancy is so low in Nigeria.

All what I am saying is, let us sanitize our drug market like most other countries have done, and you can't do that by making it an all comers business. Good day.
Re: PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Uniben4sure:
I have never in any way attacked female pharmacists. If I did, please point out where.

I understand we are in short of pharmacists in Nigeria, but that should never be an excuse to make drug distribution an all Comer's affair. Instead, the government at all levels should take steps to remedy the situation.
I am of the view that government at all levels in Nigeria should have drug distribution centers. More like, drug banks. It will make regulation much more easier and boost revenue generation for government. Nigerian drug market is just too porous my brother! And you and I know the devastating effect on our health sector.

You are aware that tramadol for instance is supposed to be a controlled drug. But you need to see how common it is to get "tram" here in Benin and other places in the country. That's just a tip of the iceberg.

And who said we cannot build more pharmacy schools in Nigeria to train more pharmacists? Of course we can!
You just talked about pharmacists superintending premises run by non pharmacists and it sounded all rosy. The question is,how many of such places actually have pharmacists superintending? As if we don't know about the "register and go" syndrome.
What most of the so called mega distribution companies do is, get one hungry pharmacist, use his/her license to register, pay him/her some peanuts and then use the license to import all whatnot, without the pharmacist even superintending anything. Go to Onitsha, you will understand better. Some even go as far as forging the license!

If our quest for a better health sector must be achieved, then drastic measures must be taken to salvage the nation's drug market.
How many Nigerians go to see doctors nowadays? When they can easily get any drugs from the nearby chemist, and you and I know the consequences of such trial and error method of treatment. No wonder life expectancy is so low in Nigeria.

All what I am saying is, let us sanitize our drug market like most other countries have done, and you can't do that by making it an all comers business. Good day.

No pun intended, but you sounded too theoretical. More like a pharmacist student or an intern.

First, pharmacy schools are not built overnight. And even if that were possible, there is just no money to spare for that right now. Just follow the news and know what the economy is presently like. Secondly, pharmacists are needed to run and operate those new pharmacy schools you're suggesting the government should build. How many B.Pharm holders do we have on ground? Few. How many of them have a MSc degree? Then how many of those have PhD degrees in the respective departments? Now, tell us how many new pharmacy schools we can operate to produce the needed shortfall?

Second, how do you plan to service a country of 170 million when we probably have less than 10,000 community pharmacists in the country? As much as I loathe the founding of the PPMVL I have again and again at several fora agreed with the government on this initiative. How many of the pharmacists are willing to set up premises in remote villages? Not many, or not any. Don't the individuals living in these rural areas (>60% of Nigerian population) deserve ready access to medicines? Of course they do. And you still think drug supply should remain an exclusive preserve of pharmacists even when we can not meet society's demands?

Third, yes it sounded rosy because it is actually rosy. In my state most of the biggest pharmacies are owned by non-pharmacists. And from privileged information from PCN monitoring team in the state, such pharmacies frequently comply more with the expectations of the council than pharmacist-owned premises. It is only in non-pharmacist owned premises that you are certain to meet the superintendent pharmacists on seat, unlike pharmacist-owned premises where the pharmacist owner who frequently doubles as the superintendent is almost always missing from seat. I am telling you 2016 figure.

Hungry pharmacist... I'm really shocked the several unflattering words you have used in describing pharmacists in the space of 48 hours. For this reason alone I am going to end my response to you here. Those female pharmacists you talked down on for marrying whomever they want, and those ones you called hungry pharmacists just because they take up employment from non-pharmacists... You really need to learn decorum and how to accord respect to your colleagues (I'm assuming here that you are either a young pharmacist or an intending pharmacist).

But in all I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.