Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? (1678 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Leysco(m): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Have never experienced this before. She calls like 4 times a day. What could be happening to her?
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by nuggarito: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok na
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Lastking147(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2016
U shld be happy she cares bouh u homie grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 13, 2016
If she doesn't call. . She is playing hard to get. ..

If she is calling. . What is happening to her?

Mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Incrizz(f): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Ahahaha rotfl..aww she's into you. She loves you. She can't help herself aww cheesy she doesn't know the rules tongue She is naive cheesy
Sorry about that smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Op its late go too bed.. She dey call u ur not happy. Plz can i meet her?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by ouzo1(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2016
Oh so u don't know what to do...please flash your phone then *sips* dry gin
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2016
angry

Nawa for u.... Uve been talking to her 4x a day but still u come here to ask us what's going on with her?

Why not ask her instead? undecided
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by bolt000(m): 3:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:
Ahahaha rotfl..aww she's into you. She loves you. She can't help herself aww cheesy she doesn't know the rules tongue She is naive cheesy
Sorry about that smiley
exactly, i also think she is naive.
quick question; is there a rule book? who is the author?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Incrizz(f): 3:50am On Aug 13, 2016
bolt000:
exactly, i also think she is naive.
quick question; is there a rule book? who is the author?
Well..urm..yeah. Just the same way there is guy code.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by bolt000(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:

Well..urm..yeah. Just the same way there is guy code.
Bro code is entirely diffrent, it comes naturally. No need for a book, its a code.
I think the girl doesnt need a rule book, instead she needs influence/experienced friends.
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Guy u have d best opportunity to play the boss. She's the one needing you now, not you needing her.

If she's d tender type, just reciprocate her love and be there for her. But if she's d rude type, God don give u key to handle her be dat..make her always long to get ur love.
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Leysco(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Guy u have d best opportunity to play the boss. She's the one needing you now, not you needing her.

If she's d tender type, just reciprocate her love and be there for her. But if she's d rude type, God don give u key to handle her be dat..make her always long to get ur love.
am worried she is taking it too far. I dont hav any long term plans for her since i already hav someone else am interested in. Should i play along or not?
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2016
Leysco:

am worried she is taking it too far. I dont hav any long term plans for her since i already hav someone else am interested in. Should i play along or not?
Most guys have been in such a situation b4. It depends. If I were u I'll chat her up intimately to knw her experience. If I realize she's a virgin, I'll find a way to tell her that I have a gf and that I just take her as my sister (bcus in my mind I do not intend to disvirgin an innocent girl for just a short timed pleasure that may not exceed some months) but if u have d mind or if she doesn't mind loosing it for you by herself, then u can play along ..that's if she's a virgin

But if u knw she's not a V, men no opportunity is sweeter. Have ur fun but don't rush her..let it appear that she's d one bringing d offfer since she's d one madly in love. As in try to resist her a little bit(small shakara) but give to her very well when its time so that she'll always have an experience to remember and call you for next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by ednut1(m): 6:31am On Aug 13, 2016
Leysco:

free her o. Na her type dey drink sniper or pour u acid
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by dilini(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Do you remember one of Basketmouth jokes about Nigerian film titles.... "Could this be love" ...you never can tell. I guess she's in love and aint gonna cut you some slack. Enjoy it while it last after all it's her recharge credit and not yours... Abeg do the needful and reciprocate joor....Lol

My 2cents sha....
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Give me her number, i will ask wether evertin is om
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Leysco(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Most guys have been in such a situation b4. It depends. If I were u I'll chat her up intimately to knw her experience. If I realize she's a virgin, I'll find a way to tell her that I have a gf and that I just take her as my sister (bcus in my mind I do not intend to disvirgin an innocent girl for just a short timed pleasure that may not exceed some months) but if u have d mind or if she doesn't mind loosing it for you by herself, then u can play along ..that's if she's a virgin

But if u knw she's not a V, men no opportunity is sweeter. Have ur fun but don't rush her..let it appear that she's d one bringing d offfer since she's d one madly in love. As in try to resist her a little bit(small shakara) but give to her very well when its time so that she'll always have an experience to remember and call you for next time
I told her i have someone already. I even sent her pic to her. Yet, she seems not to care
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Leysco:

I told her i have someone already. I even sent her pic to her. Yet, she seems not to care
How old is she?
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Incrizz(f): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2016
bolt000:
Bro code is entirely diffrent, it comes naturally. No need for a book, its a code.
I think the girl doesnt need a rule book, instead she needs influence/experienced friends.
Same thing with the rules until someone decided to put it in prints. You should try to be the first(?) Author of the bro guy code you would make loads of cash. (I'll definitely be buying) grin
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by eddypatekky(f): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2016
Leysco:
Have never experienced this before. She calls like 4 times a day. What could be happening to her?
if she only asks for airtime and doesn't call,u call her materialistic and cheat...
Now shez calling u.....u asking if its normal
If a guy can call a gal 6 tyms a day,y cnt a gal call a guy 6 or 4 tyms too?...
Wot is good for the goose is also gud for d gander
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Incrizz(f): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2016
Leysco:

Don't be a" very wicked somebody!" HOW DARE YOU play with someone's feeling like that and even to cheating on your girl? angry
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by aloobright17: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Op u can lie for pdp and apc join.
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by 2dice01: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2016
ok get a condom from your fav a.boki and go do the needful... If you dont fvck her you will still get fvcked...either ways you a fvck boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Rozaystunna(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2016
My nihgga dey are stupidly in love just screw up her pucci as much as you can and dip. Trust me av been there smiley smiley
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by bolt000(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:

Same thing with the rules until someone decided to put it in prints. You should try to be the first(?) Author of the bro guy code you would make loads of cash. (I'll definitely be buying) grin
Lol, its not meant to be publicized, esp to girls(you wont even be able to touch one).
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Marvinspeed(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
When she doesn't call its not normal
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Leysco(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
How old is she?
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Leysco(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
How old is she?
above 25
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Leysco:

above 25
Play along now just be careful with ur relationship

Or if u don't like d play along idea, u can give me her whatsapp number or bbm pin lemme help distract her attention from you
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by Incrizz(f): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
bolt000:
Lol, its not meant to be publicized, esp to girls (you wont even be able to touch one).
Not in this era of free information.
*on ma way to youtube!*
Re: A Lady Calls Me Like 4 Times A Day. Is This Normal? by bolt000(m): 2:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Incrizz:
Not in this era of free information. *on ma way to youtube!*
Take your time.. enjoy!!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilomes Ex-wife Remarries See Photos / Am New Here,need New Friends,both Males And Females / Chase Success, not women. (My V.N)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.