Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers (40532 Views)

Apply For NIIT Nigeria Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2018 / TOP 5 Funniest And Hilarious Dialects In Yoruba Land / 2017 WAEC exam Answers Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Deilluminator(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2016
If you're not a teacher, you may assume that those things are all lies. To be franked, it's really happening. Students do give weird answers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by tonquendo4u(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2016
agentofchange1:
describe how rain starts ,

thouuua....powaa....doaa....egigidtosaa....

hahahah
......abeg ..I not fit laugh.... .
C as I de laugh inside motor like mad man.Lwkm.That guy killed it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Pylony(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2016
10. EXPANDABLES.. Una forget the best maths solution of the century..lol.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by bigskab(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Aloiye aluminum home
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Udofire(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol.
The funny thing is that some of them will be like "pls i need more sheet" writing nonsense.
The answers are foolish creativity, it's more better than blank spaces on the answer sheet like some of you do here on NL. That shows how dullardish some of you are/were in school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by five5star(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
'Let me spread my mat here. meanwhile i will be going to my village tomorrow, i heard garri is cheap over there..i cant continue to buy one paint bucket of garri for 700 naria.

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Comtee(f): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin seriously some lecturers 're trying....
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by kurt09(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Raydos:
I Don Poopoo For Body Oooooooh

grin grin grin grin grin grin I Fainted 3times While Viewing This Pictures
Lie Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by tunde1200(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
owo joo naa grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by lollmaolol(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
4. It doesn’t end there really

Adolescent illusions
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Ugo50: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Like nairaland die. Una day funny oooo, some time in nairaland you ;DLike nairaland die. Una day funny ooo
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by mattmogan88: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
dat number 1 thou

HOPE DIS IS NOT SCRIPTED
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
tehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Nickymezor(f): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
LWKMD for here...
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Abuklaw(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
If we could apply the same creativity we display when writing exams in the real life, Nigeria would be better off. We always see the examiner as god that must be pleased by all means.

A lecturer asked an hypothetical question in the exam I wrote yesterday. He asked, "as an economic adviser, advice president Buhari on how to take Nigeria economy out of recession." I answered and felt like ending the solution with the below sentence with the thought that it will impress the Almighty lecturer.

"I am pleased to inform you that, Dr Adeyemi Dipeolu has just been recruited to advice president Buhari."

Funny Nigerian students.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by ramselly(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
OP, I ve heard of dis exam before somewere in onyoma or oporoma @ silga. I no fit laugh wen I saw food poisoning. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Teebabie88(f): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol!!!!!!!!!!! Op wants to kill somebody with laugh oh!
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by HolyTitus(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
I can't laugh abeg
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by jammy1993(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
policy12:
Still on examination...
grin
policy12:
Still on examination...
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by benji93: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
3. Since we’re still on examination pleas, here’s another one
Seyi signs in giggling......................thts what happens when your school bases lessons on SSCE syllabus.
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by benji93: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pylony:
10. EXPANDABLES.. Una forget the best maths solution of the century..lol.
but the guy no try he should have included "....................................."
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by benji93: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
6. Not sure whether the teacher’s comment is funnier than the answer.
hehehehehehehehehe, thts what happens when you take ur lessons from basketmouth.
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by diamondx2: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
no 7 won make me die for laugh
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by uhiochris1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Deilluminator:
If you're not a teacher, you may assume that those things are all lies. To be franked, it's really happening. Students do give weird answers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Annibiteye: 5:34am On Aug 14, 2016
I've come across similar pleas to numbers 2, 3, and 4 in the course of marking WAEC scripts sometimes ago. I lack the instinct to mark right what is wrong. No amount of plea or prayers I read by candidates can move me go against the professional ethics of teaching. Not even after reading meaningless answers from students/candidates alike.
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Annibiteye: 5:39am On Aug 14, 2016
mattmogan88:
dat number 1 thou

HOPE DIS IS NOT SCRIPTED
At all, as a teacher and WAEC examiner, I've seen even more weird answers.
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by jackydon(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
policy12:
Still on examination...

I don die for laff grin
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Pylony(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2016
benji93:

but the guy no try he should have included "....................................."
Lol na so
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by seangy4konji: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
This one na bastard.
adewumiopeyemi:
8. Can you even imagine?
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by enigmatique(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
adekayo1234:
I laughed so hard reading this probably because I have done something like that before.
It was during junior Neco business studies where we were supposed to translate shorthand to English. Everything was just like Arabic, so I just wrote down the lyrics of my favourite song "God would make a way where there seems to be no way" and I wrote at the bottom margin pleading with the examiner that we were not taught.
At the end of the day I had

A1 in business studies grin

Guy you're not alone! In my case I didn't beg for help but I made sure I wrote something for that shorthand section in JSSCE. I reasoned that the instruction was to "Attempt all sections", so I attempted them. And just like you, I got an A! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by Jones54(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
if u view this thread finish and you no laugh maybe you de look for job or you need Jesus badly in ur life
Re: Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.