Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? (8917 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 62% (49 votes)
No. Never!: 37% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by ammamat(f): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
WELL myself on the other hand, I would not be able to live with myself if I were married and let another man lay in my bed and touch my body.

How about u guys
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by AniLee(f): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
well I have three rules to forgiveness
1. Forgive: they offended you out of ignorance and because God says so. Give them a second chance cause everyone wants to feel they can be trusted once again, can be loved one more time, can be forgiven for where they fell short.

2. Forgive: they offended you out of rebellion and just forgive again cause God says so. they made the mistake out of selfishness and other reasons other than ignorance. One can't repeat the same mistake twice and say they didnt know the second time.

3. Forgive and move on. I was loving to forgive you the first time, a fool to forgive you the second time. I am a wise man to forgive you for adultery the third time and this time am truly forgiving and forgetting. Forgetting you.

Personally I feel fouling the marriage bed is just way out of order.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by whitelexi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
5yrs ago, it'll be one chance and one chance alone for anything at all. . . I wouldn't expect anymore than one chance for myself either.

But today, i've learnt to give a 2nd chance, but only a 2nd!

^^^That apart, i will not even forgive once if there's anything remotely close to adultery on the plate!  You can do all u want to do before marriage, but after that everything changes. It is another case if it was a rape case, perhaps by robbers or the sort, but aside that, talk to the hand angry
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by agathamari(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
there are twotypes of apologies.
when you confess of yourself without proding (im sorry i did it)
when you apologise after it bein discovered (im sorry i got caugth)

if she apologised to you without you saying anything then yes she should be forgiven because obviously she cares for you and is truelysorry for doing so. if she hid it and you confrunted her and then she apologised then no dont forgive her because if she loved you she would have told you before you asked her about it. if you had to confrunt her several times then hell no
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by iice(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
agathamari:

there are twotypes of apologies.
when you confess of yourself without proding (im sorry i did it)
when you apologise after it bein discovered (im sorry i got caugth)

if she apologised to you without you saying anything then yes she should be forgiven because obviously she cares for you and is truelysorry for doing so. if she hid it and you confrunted her and then she apologised then no dont forgive her because if she loved you she would have told you before you asked her about it. if you had to confrunt her several times then hell no

Or she's just being selfish and trying to ease her guilt grin
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Secretz(f): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
Anyone can apologise and confess over and over again, from guilt, selfishness, pretending etc, it's all circumstancial, decisions normally depend on the circumstances around it all. undecided
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by agathamari(f): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2009
iice:

Or she's just being selfish and trying to ease her guilt grin

if she feels guilt then she knows what she did was wong. those who feel no guilt see nothing wrong with what they have done then therefor dont apologise on thier own see exmple number 2
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by iice(f): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
agathamari:

if she feels guilt then she knows what she did was wong.  those who feel no guilt see nothing wrong with what they have done then therefor dont apologise on thier own see exmple number 2

Yes.  .  .the apology is alleviate their guilt first not necessarily to apologize first.  The apology is just the means to satisfy oneself
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by AniLee(f): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2009
whitelexi:

5yrs ago, it'll be one chance and one chance alone for anything at all. . . I wouldn't expect anymore than one chance for myself either.

^^^That apart, i will not even forgive once if there's anything remotely close to adultery on the plate!  You can do all u want to do before marriage, but after that everything changes. It is another case if it was a rape case, perhaps by robbers or the sort, but aside that, talk to the hand angry

Hehehe,,,,, amen my bru
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Igwe9(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2009
whitelexi:

^^^That apart, i will not even forgive once if there's anything remotely close to adultery on the plate! You can do all u want to do before marriage, but after that everything changes. It is another case if it was a rape case, perhaps by robbers or the sort, but aside that, talk to the hand angry

I like that word brother, ''talk to the hand''. . . aww! for me, i dont pray for it, should it happen, you are on your own. its better i dont get to know
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by hickybrax(f): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2009
would you forgive a husband that confesses Adultery
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
hickybrax:

would you forgive a husband that confesses Adultery
Once a cheater always a cheater.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Atreus(f): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
No. If she commits adultery,then it's bye-bye. No excuses,no bloody second chance. If she cheats,she'll be out of my life,and she'd better hope and pray i don't cut her out of our child/childrens(if we have any)'s life/lives.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Kunbee: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Not always the case
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2009
Yes I support.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by popsonbabs(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yes i will if yes confesses before i know. I like sincerity.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Feelitx(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
Adultery is just not acceptable. I don't forgive betrayal.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by posakosa(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
If the Wife wasn't caught, why the heck would she confess ?! To what ?!! Such stupidity, you only confess if u're caught.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Chiori(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2011
I would forgive her, because it is clear what she wants is better lovemaking. At least that is better than her confessing to lesbianism.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2011
For the self righteous here who dont give a second chance,thats idiocy in all its sanctimony. God almighty gives us even unimaginable chances to turn away from our sins. The adultery woman in the bible and its lessons,i bet christ demostrated that we forgive cos at a point in the near future,we might be susceptible to such act wether cause of pressure,welfare,coercise,or otherwise. No cheating partner programmed to cheat just dat it is circumstantial(when really apology is intended).
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2011
Yes.

Once someone confesses and asks for forgiveness, I will be glad to forgive.
But if you don't confess and refuse to repent, I will get rid of you before you get rid of me.

Unrepentant unfaithful people can kill you to hide their misdeeds and continue with their evils.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Never!
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by fred2265: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by jevic(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] If she willingly confesses of her sin, I will forgive her.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by ektbear: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
No.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by pato405(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
Orikinla:

Yes.

Unrepentant unfaithful people can kill you to hide their misdeeds and continue with their evils.

A word of GOOD advice for those who care to listen. it's a RED FLAG. RUN RUN RUN!!!!!
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Afam4eva(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
I can't even marry someone that's not a virgin. At least it will be difficult to do so.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by pato405(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
there's NO such word as 'second chance' to a cheating wyf! D-I-V-O-R-C-E fast!!!!!!
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
I will forgive on the condition that she brings me her best for a ssex session she must witness
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by pato405(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

I can't even marry someone that's not a virgin. At least it will be difficult to do so.

bros, I don find virgin , so tey i don tire to find. there are very few if at all there are any.
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by Afam4eva(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
pato405:

bros, I don find virgin , so tey i don tire to find. there are very few if at all there are any.

How you take they find your own. You dey ask them?
Re: Would You Forgive A Wife That Confesses Adultary? by pato405(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

How you take they find your own. You dey ask them?

you go bite me if I ask you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking / Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.