Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m (3212 Views)

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal / A Letter To Miss Twaci: Pouring My Heart Out. / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy
twaci please.
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
If the picture of twaci is the one I see on her profile, then she's below average looking. I wonder why kids here worship Nairaland babes. Average babes in real life turned to superstars on Nairaland.
I don't any ish with her oo. But I am just saying she's just....bland.

4 Likes

Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Donpoker9:
i feel like strangling someone

DESNAT hw market
market bad oo,the person no dey show for area again o
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
wats ur main account. im sure uv done worst.
I have never sent a lady a pm on NL!
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
ProfTea:
If the picture of twaci is the one I see on her profile, then she's below average looking. I wonder why kids here worship Nairaland babes. Average babes in real life turned to superstars on Nairaland.
hmmm
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Spiff20(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Twaci be feeling like a V.I.P now, all tanx to this op. Smh..
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Goroz: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Beg twaci to accept my p.m
What you are doing is akin to begging her to lick her ass while on your knees. angry You are a male, behave like one gaddamit!
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
bowman000
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Topestbilly(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Berlyn:
who is 'lala' undecided

Your crush...
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Goroz:

What you are doing is akin to begging her to lick her ass while on your knees. angry You are a male, behave like one gaddamit!
mind . YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Engrobiorah(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
ProfTea:
I second

3 Likes

Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Engrobiorah:
I second
bro,the word is "seconded"
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Topestbilly:

Your crush...
OK lipsrsealed
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Donpoker9(m): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2016
DESNAT:
market bad oo,the person no dey show for area again o

I swear!

no be to change target?
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by bowman000(m): 6:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Darween88:
bowman000

cool
Darween88:
bowman000
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by bowman000(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2016
Ls0fdk:

Who she epp undecided stop embarrassing yourself and channel this energy to getting a babe offline. I don't know why you guys give some ladies unnecessary attention on this forum angry and somewhere she'll be feeling fly undecided

youngman hw is dat ur biz? stop pokenosing abeg, you should learn to mind ur biz

mtcheeeww
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by aloobright17: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Berlyn:
who is 'lala' undecided
The question should be what is Lala? Lala or LALASTICLALA is a robot used in pushing snake stories to FP.
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by aloobright17: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Who is Twaci abi twitter?Is she one of the virgins on Nl?Is she beautiful,sexy and last how many minutes in bed?

1 Like

Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Lsofdk(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
bowman000:

youngman hw is dat ur biz? stop pokenosing abeg, you should learn to mind ur biz

mtcheeeww
oh shocked this dumb fvcktard alternate of an attention seeking poltroon. stop quoting me, and unfollow me, i don't need a nitwit for a follower

1 Like

Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by bowman000(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

oh shocked this dumb fvcktard alternate of an attention seeking poltroon. stop quoting me, and unfollow me, i don't need a nitwit for a follower

you are nothing but a misplaced priority, not only were you born by mistake, u are an evil to the society, a time bomb, a misfit, an annomaly. your type of human is a source of sorrow to d society, i shaa blame ur old niggas. not your fault..

quote me and die
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
This guy is the biggest fool in the whole o of africa. With articles here written by guys such as charles nnaji and ilegend, you people still won't learn. I dont know why most Nigerian guys are so daft.

1 Like

Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Lsofdk(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
bowman000:

you are nothing but a misplaced priority, not only were you born by mistake, u are an evil to the society, a time bomb, a misfit, an annomaly. your type of human is a source of sorrow to d society, i shaa blame ur old niggas. not your fault..

quote me and die
@ bolded undecided

you must be an escaped prey, recovered from the bruises my claws dished. man up or rather take off your sissy cloak and come battle, i crave some fun this evening, come out of the shadows with your main moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Fela40: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

@ bolded undecided

you must be an escaped prey, recovered from the bruises my claws dished. man up or rather take off your sissy cloak and come battle, i crave some fun this evening, come out of the shadows with your main moniker.

For your mind now you don speak English abi? cheesy grin
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Lsofdk(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fela40:

grin grin
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by cheruv: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy
Windmerchant, the twacii you're salivating upon is found wanting in packaging.... What did you say you saw in her again
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by bowman000(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

@ bolded undecided

lwkmd!!
lekwanu aturu...looking at trash you typed there makes me wonder how foolish you can ever be. well am not surprise with your pepper soup logic.

you are actually the true definition of geiodal undulation

mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Fela40: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin

If you speak any English for der again, you go smell yourself cheesy
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by youngdanee(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fela40:

plz sir! Let enjoy the fight with an uninterrupted frequency from you cheesy

Thank in anticipation
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Lsofdk(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
bowman000:

lwkmd!!
lekwanu aturu...looking at trash you typed there makes me wonder how foolish you can ever be. well am not surprise with your pepper soup logic.
you are actually the true definition of geiodal undulation
mtcheew
yet you follow me, you sort me out from over a million monikers, what were you thinking when you hit the follow button. oh you're pained i didn't follow back and you went desperate screaming my moniker.
you'll forever remain a poltroon you waste of sperm. even on a faceless forum you can muster a grain of courage.

I'm done with you till you come with your main
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by youngdanee(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin
its now 1-1 sir grin

We await your epic reply, thanks grin
Re: Beg Twaci To Accept My P.m by Lsofdk(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fela40:

If you speak any English for der again, you go smell yourself cheesy
no vexgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)Season 1, Episode 1 Story By Samuel Odamah / Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? / Photos Of Thick Curvy Boobilicious Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.