Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia (19440 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by LecciGucci: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
m
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by pippimp(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
weyabcom:
shut up silly boy, where is ur own fact?

Seriously? Are you sure you are Nigerian? Let me guess; as long as there is Gulder and Isiewu every evening, you are oblivious to what is happening in your own country. Ok. Carry on.
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by kingmekus(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

Do you know why Nigeria is the way it is? It is because it's citizens are like children. They just don't know, or want to know, or care about facts. Yes he out there going about his business, but this is because Nigeria is a corrupt country. Corruption is not only when it involves money. It is also about the way you think as well. The Nigerian mentality is so corrupted that a Nigerian can think that he can do whatever he likes and get away with it. This is a man so incompetent that he could not manage the people he delegated responsibilities to and yet Nigerians are hailing him. You guys really deserve the condition you are in.
chairman if e pain you, ask for directions to third mainland bridge and take a dive inside the water.. better tell your lame president to get his acts right.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by pippimp(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
kingmekus:
chairman if e pain you, ask for directions to third mainland bridge and take a dive inside the water.. better tell your lame president to get his acts right.

He is not my president. Buhari is as useless as all the presidents you ever had in Nigeria. You will never see me celebrating him. This is about 12 year olds like you who don't know anything about leadership or what is good for them. You are part of the reason Nigeria is the way it is today.
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by weyabcom: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

Seriously? Are you sure you are Nigerian? Let me guess; as long as there is Gulder and Isiewu every evening, you are oblivious to what is happening in your own country. Ok. Carry on.
im not. So tel me more abt ur corrupt Nigeria
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

Do you know why Nigeria is the way it is? It is because it's citizens are like children. They just don't know, or want to know, or care about facts. Yes he out there going about his business, but this is because Nigeria is a corrupt country. Corruption is not only when it involves money. It is also about the way you think as well. The Nigerian mentality is so corrupted that a Nigerian can think that he can do whatever he likes and get away with it. This is a man so incompetent that he could not manage the people he delegated responsibilities to and yet Nigerians are hailing him. You guys really deserve the condition you are in.
mr man u don't no wat u saying.....can u compare nigeria under GEJ and nigeria under dis useless man called buhari?just do the comparison ur self and give me an answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by pippimp(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
weyabcom:
im not. So tel me more abt ur corrupt Nigeria

Well Nigeria is a country filled with people with the mental structure of 12 years olds. Their logic is; "i will do whatever i can get away with". They also don't know what's good for them which is why you have divided people surpportting either GEJ or PMB. They don't realise that the people they call leaders are just opportunists taking them to the cleaners. I feel so sorry for them
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by pippimp(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
adajiboyy:
mr man u don't no wat u saying.....can u compare nigeria under GEJ and nigeria under dis useless man called buhari?just do the comparison ur self and give me an answer.

What you are doing is comparing lets say a thief to an assassin and trying to choose which is better. They are both useless. Point to anywhere i have ever said buhari was better. My whole premise is to not celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by nzeobi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

You should be hailed rather abi angry
When the appointees of your Lord and personal saviour are mostly disasters e.g dalung all you could do is come here and pretend to be any better.
If you like purge yourself of hate if you like continue its up to you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by pippimp(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
nzeobi:

You should be hailed rather abi angry
When the appointees of your Lord and personal saviour are mostly disasters e.g dalung all you could do is come here and pretend to be any better.
If you like purge yourself of hate if you like continue its up to you.

Again, please point to where i claim Buhari is better. Can't you guys read and comprehend anymore?
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by happney65: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Buhari cannot do this except to be representing Cows..Oloshi Man omolola15 grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by weyabcom: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

Well Nigeria is a country filled with people with the mental structure of 12 years olds. Their logic is; "i will do whatever i can get away with". They also don't know what's good for them which is why you have divided people surpportting either GEJ or PMB. They don't realise that the people they call leaders are just opportunists taking them to the cleaners. I feel so sorry for them
during gej i think nigerians didnt hav yaradua vs gej or even yaradua vs obj, so y cnt u pple allow dat gej b? Really Nigerians seems to b of 6years self

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by omolola15(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
happney65:

Na you sabi. Check your whatsapp and send me the number I requested for. Make i call sharp sharp
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by IstandWitBuhari: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

Zombie;after listening to propaganda you come here and open your gutter to spew thrash. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by johnpaulemeka: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
back Belle go kill you
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by pippimp(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Zombie;after listening to propaganda you come here and open your gutter to spew thrash. Nonsense

Reading and comprehension is a requirement for success on this earth. You obviously have a disadvantage. Plus, the poverty devouring you is not helping your thought process. I feel for you.
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Beerfran: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Back in '80's when Buhari was head of state, hardship was the order of the day. That was when I 1st heard about "Austerity Measure" and War Against Indiscipline (WAI). This an old agenda that never worked well for Nigerians, because he fights and do things "in his own way". This nation had a set-back during the peroid under view yet in 2015 we forget in a hurry that it is the same man. Well we have to endured it for the four years that his tenure permts him for the social contract because it is a our choice. Though I never voted him but he is my choice because I've to abide by the choice of the majority that gave him the mandate. We can't continue to cry over a spilt milk. What we need now is patience, continuous contructive criticisms and prayers that God will help Nigeria with a good leader come 2019. As for Buhari, he is an undiluted failure. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by fortunechy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
GOD bless this man for me
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

What you are doing is comparing lets say a thief to an assassin and trying to choose which is better. They are both useless. Point to anywhere i have ever said buhari was better. My whole premise is to not celebrate mediocrity.
yes they are both useless mate,infact all nigerian politician are uselessness personified but brov I would go with GEJ anyday anytime man.bros people are groaning,people are hungry,it has never been this bad.buhari is an idiot and a mistake we made
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
happney65:
lolsss bros u bad ooo.@representing cows.chie we get bad mouth for naija.buhari is the must useless and confused leader the world has ever seen

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by proprince(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nigeria Hero
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Caseless: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
eleojo23:
GEJ - APC's worst nightmare.
I used to think you're sensible.
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by shamecurls(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Minister of collation [/size]
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by ogohfrankmoses(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
let love lead in zambia

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by sancoplacid: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Yessssssss, yesssssssss.the good that men do live with them. Carry go Good luck you are remembered for your good wishes to Nigeria. Also the evil that men do also live with them. Those that advocated for change, oya now una they rip the dividend. Burukutuhari go ahead doom awaits you for making Nigerian lives miserable, with your policies. The world will remember you as ambassador of vampire par excellence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Itulah(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2016
pippimp:

And your blind, hate-filled and bitter point is what exactly? Like the weyabcom said, take your frustrations, bitterness and empty belly to yours truly Dullapo Bubu Buhari, OBJ Abacha and co. Idiooot, fooool. You need a knock on your head.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by pippimp(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Itulah:

And your blind, hate-filled and bitter point is what exactly? Like the weyabcom said, take your frustrations, bitterness and empty belly to yours truly Dullapo Bubu Buhari, OBJ Abacha and co. Idiooot, fooool. You need a knock on your head.

And your infantile point is?
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by innofair(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2016
welcome back sir. i wish u were still in charge. the inflation is just too much.
hello people..do you know you can make money online? i just discovered a verified and a very reliable website(it was launched by paul samson,in march 2016) where you can have a one-time investment turned into a stream of income. register with this link of mine and say goodbye to financial dependence. you determine your earnings. remember.... you only invest once.please register with my referral link and you will be glad you did. i have never in my life been convinced about a website like this one. after registering, please message me to tell you what next to do.the good thing is that the money can be paid directly into ur Nigerian bank account. so you dont have to worry. you can withdraw your earnings and be paid on fridays. in the column for sponsor/referrer, type this id.......Inno360. thats my id

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Movesz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Korex10:
Your English tho
I hail!!
Gej not get
Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Movesz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
pippimp:

lol don't take it personal. I am for everybody and for no body.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia by Abeymills(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
The many acolades of a very great man bubuhari n zombies can not stop gudluck d great

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Regret Slaughtering A Ram for Buhari's Victory In 2015' - Nigerian Man Says / Ayade Stops Salaries Of Aides, LG Chairmen, Others Who Refused To Join APC / I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.