Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover (8662 Views)

Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment / Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Galacious1: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
MrsExplorer:

no problemo , looking forward to your message

Pls im still waiting for mine.

TITLE: BanKING. AUTHOR: Galacious
A story of a banker that later became king.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Galacious1:
a banker that later became a king.

I'm sorry for d late response. I had network issue since yestday.

Hope you like it

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
succyblinks:

Me me me me! I want one too, title sex worker by success, if u don't mind I'll like to send u a pm so we can work some things out privately. I await ur reply

please like this one o, i spent quite a lot of time. Tell me what you think

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
EEMOSCO:
A COOL DAY TO YOU ALL. Mine is BLOOD CLASH BY EZE EMMANUEL.A story about a cool family that was scattered a night by robbers but unraveled many secret later on when mike joined the force.The sister which mike thought was dead joined the robbers who killed their family(by force actually).At the end it going to be a BLOOD CLASH.THE FORCE(the brother) VERSUS THE ROBBER(the sister).

you are next
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by EEMOSCO(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
MrsExplorer:

you are next
Tanks still waiting patiently
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by simplygadal: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice One!!!! MrsExplorer. I wouldn't mind one myself. Book Title: 14 Inspirational Thoughts for Teens. It is a short inspirational book written to motivate, inspire and challenge teens/young adults. Author: Ufuoma Fijabi. Thank you.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Galacious1: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Hope you like it

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by succyblinks(f): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2016
MrsExplorer:

please like this one o, i spent quite a lot of time. Tell me what you think

Oh my God u are a Darling, I love it so much, plz plz reply my pm let's work things out

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
succyblinks:

Oh my God u are a Darling, I love it so much, plz plz reply my pm let's work things out

mrsexplorer21@gmail.com reach me here
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by letterman: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrsExplorer:

mrsexplorer21@gmail.com reach me here

Hello, please, are you still helping? If yes, could you help make a cover with a title "A Poet and His Nurse" with the subtitle "A psychological romance story"
Name of author is "Victor Damilola Garuba"

Thank you in advance.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by HakeemCrispy: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrsExplorer.. Please help me do one for my up-coming story.

Tittle: The Village Corper
Author: Hakeem Crispy
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by EEMOSCO(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
MRS EXPLORER, cool evening, still waiting for your reply
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
I'm only chanced at time like this...., So i'll do it.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Gabrendo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok. Mrs Explorer. Please make me a book cover too. Title: Love after dark. Author's name: Gabriel G Odigiri. Snippet: There is a thin line between love and evil.
A Woman's once incarcerated lover returns with a vengence. Her life becomes a nightmare as she accepted his love back not knowing of his motives.
Thanks for your anticipated response. Much love.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
EEMOSCO:
Tanks still waiting patiently

here you go

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Milonis:
MrsExplorer...this is just amazing

I will like to have one...dont mind two (i'm not being greedy please)

Kindly come online and let's do this
#graciás!

you did not state what you want
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
simplygadal:
Nice One!!!! MrsExplorer. I wouldn't mind one myself. Book Title: 14 Inspirational Thoughts for Teens. It is a short inspirational book written to motivate, inspire and challenge teens/young adults. Author: Ufuoma Fijabi. Thank you.

next
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrsExplorer:

you did not state what you want

Anthology cover
Title: Eternal Twilight
Author: Miles

Snippet: poetry with a twist of flair

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
simplygadal:

pretty pie

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by EEMOSCO(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2016
TANKS,it amazeing
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Gabrendo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good Afternoon Mrs Explorer. I am patiently waiting in line. Don't forget me o.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by LarrySun(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
MrsExplorer, you're doing an amazing job. May God bless you abundantly. Can you kindly help me design one of your catchy book covers? The details are stated below:

Title: Kanu: The Journal of a Rogue
Writer: Larry Sun
Category: Fiction
Snippet: They tried to kill him, now they are going to pay!
Synopsis: Kanu was a simple nerd in the University of Lagos. He met Jumai and fell in love. Then cultists tried to take his girl from him. He was shot but he refused to die. Now he is out for blood! Every cultist must pay! Every Scarecrow. Every Southpaw. Kanu is on the loose!
Excerpt: The next thing he did was attack me, but I had already envisaged his move. He was a lousy boxer. He threw a wide aim in the bid to hit me on the side of the face. I dodged it easily, his move was too slow for my liking. With the punch he threw, I could have rendered him unconscious in an instant, but I wasn't going to do that. In trying to attack me, he had let loose of his own defence. I found an opening on his neck and gave him a vicious slap on the throat; it was quick and precise. For a moment, he could not breathe at the impact, and when he finally caught his breath, he grunted out loud, not much unlike how a pig with a boil would grunt.

Attached below is the poor attempt at creating a befitting cover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
okay MrsExplorer, pls how about "How I Turned To A Smoking Addict" by Victor Oche Abbah

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by simplygadal: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thanks a lot MrsExplorer. It is lovely!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dude you're the bomb, where have you been all my life? I'm in need of one of your book covers for my book( its not actually a book its a fanfiction), the name is WAR OF CONQUEST by EMEJI GREAT, you can add some fancy words( preferably 'A Song Of Ice and Fire Fanfiction based on the Crusader Kings 2 mechanics', hope its not too long) so, thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by boyo123(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
good afternoon mrs explorer can u pls help me with this.

FATE AND FORTUNE
Dayo was determined to regain the trust and confidence of his dad after he was accused of not being worthy of inheriting his father’s accounting firm.

He needed help with his studies and had to break up with his beautiful but over emotional half cast girlfriend ‘lizzy’ when he became friends with a local but brilliant girl with tribal marks’ funmi’.

he developed a relationship with funmi after sometime and was happy he found her.

Unfortunately for him, he found out funmi was pregnant for him but that wasn’t really his problem, his main problem was that she was his cousin.
Written by
Busairi, uthman olalekan.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Gabrendo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gabrendo:
Ok. Mrs Explorer. Please make me a book cover too. Title: Love after dark. Author's name: Gabriel G Odigiri. Snippet: There is a thin line between love and evil.
A Woman's once incarcerated lover returns with a vengence. Her life becomes a nightmare as she accepted his love back not knowing of his motives.
Thanks for your anticipated response. Much love.

MrsExplorer . What did i do wrong? I have been waiting in line for my own book cover. You haven't replied me. Please reply me nah.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hi all. I have seen your requests and i promise to make each and every cover. I have just been really busy and yesterday i took a break from my laptop.

Larrysun, i am so honoured to design your bookcover. I have read your stories here and sincerely you are one of those that inspired me to start writing on nairaland. Kindly check out my stories and tell me what you think. reach me here mrsexplorer21@gmail.com

Gabrendo, you didn't do anything wrong and i promise you'll get your book cover before the end of today.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
LarrySun:
MrsExplorer, you're doing an amazing job. May God bless you abundantly. Can you kindly help me design one of your catchy book covers? The details are stated below:

Title: Kanu: The Journal of a Rogue
Writer: Larry Sun
Category: Fiction
Snippet: They tried to kill him, now they are going to pay!
Synopsis: Kanu was a simple nerd in the University of Lagos. He met Jumai and fell in love. Then cultists tried to take his girl from him. He was shot but he refused to die. Now he is out for blood! Every cultist must pay! Every Scarecrow. Every Southpaw. Kanu is on the loose!
Excerpt: The next thing he did was attack me, but I had already envisaged his move. He was a lousy boxer. He threw a wide aim in the bid to hit me on the side of the face. I dodged it easily, his move was too slow for my liking. With the punch he threw, I could have rendered him unconscious in an instant, but I wasn't going to do that. In trying to attack me, he had let loose of his own defence. I found an opening on his neck and gave him a vicious slap on the throat; it was quick and precise. For a moment, he could not breathe at the impact, and when he finally caught his breath, he grunted out loud, not much unlike how a pig with a boil would grunt.

Attached below is the poor attempt at creating a befitting cover.

hope you like this..., and don't forget to check out my stories

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gabrendo:

MrsExplorer . What did i do wrong? I have been waiting in line for my own book cover. You haven't replied me. Please reply me nah.

Here you go, friend.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
letterman:

Hello, please, are you still helping? If yes, could you help make a cover with a title "A Poet and His Nurse" with the subtitle "A psychological romance story"
Name of author is "Victor Damilola Garuba"

Thank you in advance.

Here you go

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
HakeemCrispy:
MrsExplorer.. Please help me do one for my up-coming story.

Tittle: The Village Corper
Author: Hakeem Crispy

unless this is a kind of comedic story please try coming up with a more catchy book title next time,, titles like ''The village corper'' don't cut it any more. Except you are writing for kids to read or like i said before, a comedic story. manage this abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) / The New Reality After Nysc / A poem for Nigeria at 52: The Giant Is Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.