Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover (8691 Views)

Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment / Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by fikfaknuel(f): 4:21am On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer. A most wonderful job you're doing here. Thanks for lending a helping hand.

Please I need a cover for my story titled
'Murder Screamed Help'
It is an adventurous and detective story, with a bit of marriage issues coming in once every while. The actual 'murder' happened to a student of a secondary school.

"A loud banging noise inside our consciences, and yet, no raging tempest"

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by fikfaknuel(f): 4:23am On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer. A most wonderful job you're doing here. Thanks for lending a helping hand.

Please I need a cover for my story titled
'Murder Screamed Help'
It is an adventurous and detective story,the primary setting is a secondary school, with a bit of marriage and parental issues coming in once every while. The actual 'murder' happened to a student of a secondary school.

"A loud banging noise inside our consciences, and yet, no raging tempest"

Author's name is "Esomnofu Ugochukwu Emmanuel"

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by amodu(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer. I am astonished with your mastery of creations.
I also have a request for this book 'OLORUNJEDALO; God's Grandeur' my memoir.
By: Amodu Taofeek Olorunjedalo.
Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by letterman: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Here you go

Wow, thank you, MrsExplorer. I like it.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by SimpleBea(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer. Tittle:- Love don't cost a thing. Author:- Abidemi EA

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Gabrendo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Here you go, friend.

Oh God I love ittt. MrsExplorer You're the best. Thank You so much.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by demiladegold(f): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
hi, please i'll also like a book cover.... diary of a sexy nerd by demilade

below is a picture of what i did myself, ill appreciate something prettier. tanchu

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by iboboyswag(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer, I really must commend you for the wonderful job you are doing.

I love your writing skills and your ability to make fiction feel so real.... I have read your diary of a condom and the other one, a client from hell. I have even gone as far as trying to register on penpee.com, albeit unsuccessful, just so I could finish reading the diary of a condom... I want to encourage you to continue to turn out good works.

I would also want to encourage you to consider using images that local to our environment in your designs..... For example where your designs involves pictures of people, it would be nice or rather look more home-grown, if the images are that of Africans seeing that it is an African story, it kind of help drives home the idea..... The design your did for Allen avenue was good but IMO bright city lights and streets reminiscent of our famed Allen avenue would have been nice whilst you still maintain the design layout.

This is just my 2kobo....

Still you remain one of the very best I have come across on this platform.

Now that's you, foxyflow (the brother has an hilarious style) and danladii (the diary of a lekki houseboy)....

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Babycherry(f): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer:
here

You can't be at 2 diff places at the same time naaaaa
We need you at "a client from hell naaaaa"

Every body is waiting........kilode naaaaaaa

Suspense killing sombori

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by obontami: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer:

What do you think?

Wow you are really a genius

Joseph1832 and butteredbuscuit pls u guys. Should come here, I'm sure u guys are writers let's see what MrsExplorer cos do for u guys wink
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
iboboyswag:
MrsExplorer, I really must commend you for the wonderful job you are doing.

I love your writing skills and your ability to make fiction feel so real.... I have read your diary of a condom and the other one, a client from hell. I have even gone as far as trying to register on penpee.com, albeit unsuccessful, just so I could finish reading the diary of a condom... I want to encourage you to continue to turn out good works.

I would also want to encourage you to consider using images that local to our environment in your designs..... For example where your designs involves pictures of people, it would be nice or rather look more home-grown, if the images are that of Africans seeing that it is an African story, it kind of help drives home the idea..... The design your did for Allen avenue was good but IMO bright city lights and streets reminiscent of our famed Allen avenue would have been nice whilst you still maintain the design layout.

This is just my 2kobo....

Still you remain one of the very best I have come across on this platform.

Now that's you, foxyflow (the brother has an hilarious style) and danladii (the diary of a lekki houseboy)....

friend, your 2kobo is worth a million dollars to me. You are totally right and using african pics can really go a long way,,, however the fact still remains my inability to get quality african pics that would perfectly go well with a book cover. and i tired google searching already.

I really love your insight and advice and please if you have something to say, don't hesitate to say it. Thank you so much
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Gosj01(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer:
Book covers is a great way to raise the interest of potential readers.

Drop a comment here stating clearly that you would like a book cover.

If you ask politely i'll make one for you.

Help me too!

Title : Firé: Three promises
Author : Orire™
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by joseph1832(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
obontami:

Wow you are really a genius

Joseph18 32 and butteredbu scuit pls u guys. Should come here, I'm sure u guys are writers let's see what MrsExplorer cos do for u guys wink
Let her start with the title of my erotika, let's see how it goes. smiley

Awesome Sex: My Collection Of Sex Poems. By Joseph1832_
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by obontami: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
joseph 1832:
Let her start with the title of my erotika, let's see how it goes. smiley

Awesome Sex: My Collection Of Sex Poems. By Joseph1832_

Aiiit breh

Mrsexplorers please come and help a brother out

Thanks in advance smiley smiley cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Noblemaster: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please I will need one for my upcoming story titled Gone With The Wind by Obadimu Ismail Idowu

It's a story of a guy who went through a lot before finding true love and later loose her for carelessness

Though, I haven't thought of suitable snippet. Thanks in advance.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by abimbola74(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
"Afraid of love"
It's about a young guy who finds it so hard to love even though he dsn't knw y and wish he can be emotionally entangled with sm1
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by fikfaknuel(f): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer, please nah. I've patiently been waiting.

Thanks in advance. Nobody can reward you better than God will and i'm sure He's happy at your work.

Abeg. Include the excerpt "a loud banging noise inside our consciences"
Title is "Murder Screamed Help"
Author: Esomnofu Ugochukwu Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by fiyah(f): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer. Your book covers are so catchy.
can you please design a cover for
Title: Silent Seduction Author: Abdullah Rafiyah Snippet: It all started from a lost phone
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by bibijay123(f): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hi Mrs Explorerer please can you make a cover for my book? Title is : Green

By Gaglo Blessing

Its the story of a young girl who was taken advantage of by an influential man. It involves pains, tears, betrayal and intrigue.
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by TiffanyJ(f): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good evening ma. I just finished a book, can you make a cover for me? Its titled 'Always and forever' by Tiffany A Ambrose. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by jomagibs: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please fair one I will need a book cover from my story

Title:- Nightmare

An immortal spirit that lost her memory. Possesed without knowing who possessed her A killer.A whöre A vampire

Author :chukwu jacobs
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Milonis:

Anthology cover
Title: Eternal Twilight
Author: Miles

Snippet: poetry with a twist of flair

Kinda just experimented with this one...., If you don't like it, i could make another one for you

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Kinda just experimented with this one...., If you don't like it, i could make another one for you

kiss kiss thanx MrsExplorer, this is beautiful. Very beautiful. If you wish to make another I won't say no, definitely won't. But just know this is amazing and I thank you

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Vicoch:
okay MrsExplorer, pls how about "How I Turned To A Smoking Addict" by Victor Oche Abbah

here

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by amodu(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrsExplorer, still waiting patiently....

amodu:
MrsExplorer. I am astonished with your mastery of creations.

I also have a request for this book 'OLORUNJEDALO; God's Grandeur' my memoir.

By: Amodu Taofeek Olorunjedalo.

Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
lordseb:
Dude you're the bomb, where have you been all my life? I'm in need of one of your book covers for my book( its not actually a book its a fanfiction), the name is WAR OF CONQUEST by EMEJI GREAT, you can add some fancy words( preferably 'A Song Of Ice and Fire Fanfiction based on the Crusader Kings 2 mechanics', hope its not too long) so, thanks in advance

i would love to read, Can i get the link

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by joseph1832(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hello. What about my request?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by MrsExplorer(f): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
boyo123:
good afternoon mrs explorer can u pls help me with this.

FATE AND FORTUNE
Dayo was determined to regain the trust and confidence of his dad after he was accused of not being worthy of inheriting his father’s accounting firm.

He needed help with his studies and had to break up with his beautiful but over emotional half cast girlfriend ‘lizzy’ when he became friends with a local but brilliant girl with tribal marks’ funmi’.

he developed a relationship with funmi after sometime and was happy he found her.

Unfortunately for him, he found out funmi was pregnant for him but that wasn’t really his problem, his main problem was that she was his cousin.
Written by
Busairi, uthman olalekan.

thank you

touche

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by boyo123(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrsExplorer:

touche
wow thanks mrsExplorer
God bless u
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by pharmagba: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrsExplorer:
Book covers is a great way to raise the interest of potential readers.

Drop a comment here stating clearly that you would like a book cover.

If you ask politely i'll make one for you.
Thanks for this free consultancy services.
Mine is a christian literature.
The title is ' the making of the children evanglist'
It contains the call, the task, challenges in making a man or woman who dedicates his/ her life to disciple children in the way of God
Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
MrsExplorer:

i would love to read, Can i get the link
this stuff is amazing, i love it, i just began to post the story on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2016
MrsExplorer:

here
Awww, soooo nice thanks so much....grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History Of Telecommunications In Nigeria / Act Of Faith / Campus Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.