Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. (1137 Views)

The Baddest Girl Ever Liveth! / Could This Be The ‘baddest’ Girl On Instagram? You Need To See Her Naughty Pics / She The Baddest Bìtch On Nairaland...pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pick among the options below or add yours
1. Kaduna : Everyone knows KD boys bad gan but are they the baddest? 2. Abuja : Home of rich men and their ajebo pikin. Abj bad at all? 3. Lagos : I haven't been to lag but my ears have heard things. Hmmmm 4. Jos : Home of ice prince and co. Jtown guys where una dey.

I pick KD tho
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by DR1SKLEF(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Smh!
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by iceberylin(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
You don't know shit about other states yet you've concluded cry

Illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by MUVA(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
IMO
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by jaymejate: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Using "baddest guys" equally means the highest number of illiterates. But "baddest guys" in terms of how dope they are, then it's Lagos.
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by YourMajesty(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
DELTA
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by Sexxkillz: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
"Baddest guys" is now an achievement.

Arranticus Nonsenticus!

1 Like

Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Durentt:

1. Kaduna : Everyone knows KD boys bad gan but are they the baddest?
2. Abuja : Home of rich men and their ajebo pikin. Abj bad at all?
3. Lagos : I haven't been to lag but my ears have heard things. Hmmmm
4. Jos : Home of ice prince and co. Jtown guys where una dey.

I pick KD tho

you should come to lagos, there are alot of cool guys and babes

1 Like

Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by Cool23(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
For sure na lagos
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by Alfred234(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bad in what sense? KD guys na to high, smoke and fight them sabi
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by Sabretooth1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gay azz nigga. What do you want baddest guys for? You want to relocate there?
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by osemoses1234(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Port
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by absool(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
port na cultist
osemoses1234:
Port
Re: Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. by MrCork: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Durentt:

1. Kaduna : Everyone knows KD boys bad gan but are they the baddest?
2. Abuja : Home of rich men and their ajebo pikin. Abj bad at all?
3. Lagos : I haven't been to lag but my ears have heard things. Hmmmm
4. Jos : Home of ice prince and co. Jtown guys where una dey.

I pick KD tho

^^^^Fagggggggggggggot creatin another gay related thread ...fagggggggggot!! angry

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That Have Made Dating Way Too F*cking Awkward / Screenshots Of What A Rapist Posted On Facebook / In An Interview, Kcee Said That E-money Is His Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.