Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted (26670 Views)

Kassim Afegbua: Police Apologized For Declaring Me Wanted Over IBB Statement / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by CuteTj(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Ahmad Salikida shouldn't be declared wanted. The guy
has been the only link to solve boko haram issues since Jonathan's regime. It's the same mistake committed by previous regime.
Declaring him wanted and arresting him are two different things.

He's been declared wanted so as to clear up some issues about BH because its obvious he has access to them. That is the way to solve this matter and not let him roam around shielding BH while acting as their courier. At this point, The only way we can solve BH's matter is with force (not force on Salkida but) on the terrorists themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by basilo101: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
kindnyce:
NO OP
ITS UGANDANS THAT ARE BASHING THE NA..
NOW TEL ME,WHAT IS WRONG IN THE ARMY TRYING TO GET CREDIBLE INFO FROM AHMED SALKIDA?
That fella clearly has ties with BH.
HE MUST BE INVESTIGATED
ugandans ko, ethiopians ni
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by stronggman: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Good for him
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by Boeing777pilot: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Reporting Terrorism in Africa
Ahmad Salkida
http://salkida.com/reporting-terrorism-in-africa-a-personal-experience-with-boko-haram/
Text of a speech delivered at a forum in Dakar, Senegal.
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
CuteTj:

Declaring him wanted and arresting him are two different things.

He's been declared wanted so as to clear up some issues about BH because its obvious he has access to them. That is the way to solve this matter and not let him roam around shielding BH while acting as their courier. At this point, The only way we can solve BH's matter is with force (not force on Salkida but) on the terrorists themselves.

Well I don't understand English, but to my understanding declaring one wanted always follows by his arrest. Why the army will not use the word of invitation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fayose's prophesy coming to pass since time imo river.

Those who voted in the beast will end up in his belly. Wetin concern me.undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by freemandgenius(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]This is a proof that these soldiers are suddenly becoming clueless undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by olaolaking: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Buhari 1984 government repeating itself while one idiot Ibraheem is supporting it
How old were you in 1984?
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by DedeNkem: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
When a government attacks the media, then it's no more a democratic government.

Buhari should resign! He's a total failure!
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by bgunrtk(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
But the Arny HQ hasn't charge Salkida that he committed any wrong doing for God sake.that he was declare wanted didnt mean he will be arrested. i really dont understand what the fuss was all about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by BlackSeptember: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
olaolaking:

How old were you in 1984?
shut up. Are we mates? Don't take because yoi are on nl then we are all the same
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by CuteTj(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

Well I don't understand English, but to my understanding declaring one wanted always follows by his arrest. Why the army will not use the word of invitation?
You have a point.

But you and I know that in a sane country, that guy will have been declared wanted, brought in for questioning and released (if he provides the info the security agencies need or if they can't pin anything on him) but he will be monitored from then on.

Once again you have a point but notwithstanding the military's approach, that guy ought to have been brought in for questioning long ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by jacksol(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
People are so hateful of this administration it blinds their sense of reason.
Whose interest is Salkida serving exactly?

So, because he's a journalist he can set up office to be relaying news and propaganda for BH?
How can be be crying crocodile teers for us, saying 'what kind of humans can do this', when he knows exactly what nature of humans his BH friends are. He charts with them at will, and stands ready to push out any propaganda for them.
Why did he relocate abroad? We're looking for BH sponsors and sympathizers, and here is one right in our faces, and people are talking rubbish.

If Salkida had been a patriotic Nigerian, he'd have been working covertly with the authorities to unravel boko haram. Or, is "journo ethics" more important to him that the very life of his own country?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Army be like

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by chronique(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guess the US and other nations,should also arrest CNN,BBC and AFP for releasing vdeos of ISiS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
kindnyce:
NO OP
ITS UGANDANS THAT ARE BASHING THE NA..
NOW TEL ME,WHAT IS WRONG IN THE ARMY TRYING TO GET CREDIBLE INFO FROM AHMED SALKIDA?
That fella clearly has ties with BH.
HE MUST BE INVESTIGATED
When apc was releasing information about Boko Haram before they took over people like you were cheering. Now you want someone to be investigated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
CuteTj:

You have a point.

But you and I know that in a sane country, that guy will have been declared wanted, brought in for questioning and released (if he provides the info the security agencies need or if they can't pin anything on him) but he will be monitored from then on.

Once again you have a point but notwithstanding the military's approach, that guy ought to have been brought in for questioning long ago.

Sir, may be this is first you had been hearing about Ahmad Salkida, the guy is a well known friend to leadership of Boko Haram. Jonathan's govt made the same mistake by trying to arrest him that was the reason he ran on exile to dubai. The latest video Boko Haram suggested that Salkidi is the only way for prisoners exchange, then why declaring him wanted? He will go on hiding which will deteriorate the situation. What is the reunion of Chibok daughters whatever it may take FGN. The army should redefine their tactics.
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by ipreach: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2016
They NA left BH they will pursue and they are declaring the guy wanted.

Buhari and APC is a scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by stevejireh01: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2016
Was this Kayode ogundamisi not the guy behind the article " Ineffectual Buffoon?"?.
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by Iceberg3: 12:43am On Aug 15, 2016
CuteTj:
Nigerians and their dull ways ot thinking!! What's the fuss about declaring the guy wanted?

A guy is always the courier for BH and you ask why he's been declared wanted?

I wonder why they haven't done that since 2014 sef...

The guy should just walk up to the army and say what he knows about BH since he has access to them.

Senator Shehu Sani of Kaduna State shouldn't be left out because he too had access to them at some point.

they should also declare buhari wanted and arrested cos he also had access to them at some point,he was made their spokesman and mediator during gej's regime. Shikena
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by millionaireman: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2016
Boko Haram and Chibok kidnap are political instruments for some section of Nigeria who wanted and succeeded to grab power in 2015.

Only Western countries and some zombie Nigerians are still fooled by the two phenomenon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by drawingbook: 12:52am On Aug 15, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how nigerians reason. what is wrong in "Oga come and tell us how you got the videos" ?? Kilode gan? You are a patriotic citizen you tell us. Anything contribution to secure the girls release you should. unless you have skeletons in your cupboard.
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by millionaireman: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Pity Oby Ezekwesili of Bring Back Our Girls.
Oby plunged into what she didn't understand much about when Chibok girls were kidnapped.

Because Buhari understands that Oby didn't know what she was doing, Oby can't make Buhari's appointees so far. Lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by millionaireman: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2016
drawingbook:
Sometimes I wonder how nigerians reason. what is wrong in "Oga come and tell us how you got the videos" ?? Kilode gan? You are a patriotic citizen you tell us. Anything contribution to secure the girls release you should. unless you have skeletons in your cupboard.

Where on this modern world do you think a large number of girls would be kept or distributed without security agencies both local and international getting to and free the girls?
No where. Not even in Sambisa forest.

It they are in a neighbouring or far country, it makes it easier for security agencies to grab them.

Only possibility is the girls are distributed to various Harems of highly connected people in northern Nigeria, and continued to be used as bargain chips and blackmail Nigeria to pay ransom, or release Boko Haram people still in prison.

Nigeria's electorate rejected Jonathan government party because the electorate believed that Jonathan was weak in security. That was after Boko Haram's five years of continuous battle against Nigeria, and by extension, Jonathan government.
So who did Boko Haram violence with Chibok kidnap profit politically?
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by drawingbook: 1:25am On Aug 15, 2016
I agree with you totally. I too am not a fan of this govt. The current govt is sympathetic to Bokoharam. The guy too is. He is only trying to work at cross purposes with them for selfish reasons. Let him report and answer simple questions. Simple.
millionaireman:

Where on this modern world do you think a large number of girls would be kept or distributed without security agencies both local and international getting to and free the girls?
No where. Not even in Sambisa forest.

It they are in a neighbouring or far country, it makes it easier for security agencies to grab them.

Only possibility is the girls are distributed to various Harems of highly connected people in northern Nigeria, and continued to be used as bargain chips and blackmail Nigeria to pay ransom, or release Boko Haram people still in prison.

Nigeria's electorate rejected Jonathan government party because the electorate believed that Jonathan was weak in security. That was after Boko Haram's five years of continuous battle against Nigeria, and by extension, Jonathan government.
So who did Boko Haram violence with Chibok kidnap profit politically?
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by fobiflex(m): 1:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Wat I cn only observe here is dat d haters of dis govt have bin blinded of every reasonable ideas of judgement. Wat is wrong in d army declaring anybody wanted fr security issues, if d tink there's a link between d suspects nd BH den d hv d ryt 2 squeeze out info frm dem, pls buhari haters dis is nt how 2 play opposition. I rest my case
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by fobiflex(m): 1:30am On Aug 15, 2016
millionaireman:
Pity Oby Ezekwesili of Bring Back Our Girls.
Oby plunged into what she didn't understand much about when Chibok girls were kidnapped.

Because Buhari understands that Oby didn't know what she was doing, Oby can't make Buhari's appointees so far. Lesson.
your types are the reason why I don't comment on NL posts, so because oby fought a just course, she must get an appointment, did she in anyway tell you she is an APC member looking for appointment?
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by Omeny: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2016
I am tired and fed-up with this Chibok girls saga and am tempted to believe it is a scam.
Let them keep dishing out the wicked script.
May we all be here to see where this fraud will end.
Re: Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted by GloriaNinja(f): 2:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Long story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Calls Off Strike! / Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.