Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. (52409 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Its official, nl fells hate naija sisters. Lubbish

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Edusouls(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2016
firstking01:
To the guys who are successfully and happily dating a nigerian girl, thumbs up to you guys.
nna my brother,i hear you,nigerian girls difficult die, poverty don remould their reasoning,mind,thoughts and actions, so u have to be very cautious with them or u will end up in deep regrets...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Realhommie(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Thought you directly meant it but Mumu is an insult.
I didn't just use the word 'Mumu'... I said 'Mumu button', it's a term which could mean a spot in you that would actually make you go delirious, gaga, happy, loving, tender, feel fulfilled etc when reached. Now if a guy comes ur way who reaches that spot, wether physical or otherwise you'd give in to him totally and completely. That's what i meant. Go read it again and understand it in the context i used it.

I expect you to apologize BTW.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by GloriaNinja(f): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2016
Realhommie:
I didn't just use the word 'Mumu'... I said 'Mumu button', it's a term which could mean a spot in you that would actually make you go delirious, gaga, happy, loving, tender, feel fulfilled etc when reached. Now if a guy comes ur way who reaches that spot, wether physical or otherwise you'd give in to him totally and completely. That's what i meant. Go read it again and understand it in the context i used it.

I expect you to apologize BTW.
Lmao
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2016
Do we only have 'boys' on this forum?
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Realhommie(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Its official, nl fells hate naija sisters. Lubbish
Not true... Only the bad eggs
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by SlimHan(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
haha. Johnny.... Speaking from experience bah? Peace dan nak you seh..... Buh Guy. This particular babe.... Like... I no just know. Na her ego spoil her. She be wife material buh that ego and pride spoil am.
Fine! you cant date her. okay, i ex left her and you did too. She's egoistic and all.... but did u think about telling her of the reason u left her? please do brother cos she will just keep on loosing potential guys who have plans for her without realizing what her fault really is. Thanks
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by halfricanadian(f): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2016
Emmahunk:
Why do we always rush to NL to share our experiences with girls who fall short of our expectations?
How often do we take out same time to extol the rare qualities of those that spend time and energy in cleaning, washing and loving us without a price tag yet end up with broken hearts from us?

wise words
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Realhommie(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lmao
You won't or you can't, which one?

Coz obviously it seems i have asked for too much.
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Geesanni: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
FUNKE OMO YEN BAJE GAN.
fartkay:

Her first name start wit F end wit E n her surname start wit M end wit W
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by GloriaNinja(f): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2016
Realhommie:
You won't or you can't, which one?

Coz obviously it seems i have asked for too much.
But you didn't mind your business
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Idoko619(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nope. Just feeling sorry for her that's all

Wen u meet a matured mind u knw.... Tanks 4 avoiding d unnecessary argument.
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Realhommie(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
But you didn't mind your business
I see.. I'm tempted to react but i won't, that's not me, not who i am.

One thing's for sure, this shall be revisited. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Geesanni: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
O BOI I TOO DEY XPERIENCE AM NOW.SHE IS SO SWEET AND PERFECT BUT NA OVERSABI AND CRIRICS OVER WORRY D GIRL.SHE ALWAYS ARGUE OVER CORRECTION.CAN SOME1 CHANGE PPLE LIKE DIS because I WNT TO MARRY HER.
ClintonDal:
I can relate, I've dated such a girl for over 2 years. Now she's sweet and all but her one problem is always wanting to be right. Her ego is something else, it would literally take her days to apologize when she does something wrong.
I pride myself as a smart and intelligent guy so sometimes I just stare at her as she blabs away. I had to advise her,if she continues on that path she'd be heading for doom and truthfully that's where she might be now. Her close friend whom I still talk to told me she hasn't had a serious relationship after we broke up 3 years ago, that's bad.
It's okay to be opinionated and outspoken but not to the detriment of others. You can't be a know-it-all and expect everyone to like you.
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by tayorh(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
One of the reasons i ended my previous relationship, she is always right, u cant correct her, egoistic, no respect, etc.. I pray she drops those habit, no guy will tolerate such a lady
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Ssthorm(f): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I was you know... Errm ''chyking'' one babe lately. Nine months, I was on her. Not that I was foolish, i felt she could hold a long lasting relationship (which was what I wanted). Nonetheless,I was looking out for any other reasonable date. I'm not interested in just sleeping with girls or dating shabby and nonsenstical girls. I've always admired long relationships.

So, She fell. She really did. But she was an outspoken, egoistic, judgemental,critical, a bodacious critic. She would always find a fault in everything. Always wanna advise you on everything (even tho she knows clearly well that you know what you're doing). Even in areas she knows little about, she'll sha want to be right. Like sometime ago, shared her an excerpt from the book I was writing, Next thing she did was advising me on who my audiences shud be cos of the vocabulary in the excerpt. Me wey dey write book, she wan tell me say I no sabi which type of people I wan address?

''You can't always be right'' - told her that several times. She always wants to be in the ''right''. Doesnt wanna be wrong. And boy! Can she evade questions. She's compassionate, yeah, sure! But that leadership vibe in her is just too much. And she'd always find an excuse or explanation for everything she says or does (no wonder her ex left her ''nigga couldnt handle more criticism'' ) Being a PUA, Ive learnt that there are some girls that just don't succumb to authority, and she's one.

Now,she wants to date when I'm off her. No way! No one wants an I-too-know wife of gf. So ladies. Overwiseness doesn't pay at all.

Overwiseness dusnt pay women bt does men? Lol boi....u also hv issues apparently,ur jst 20...u stil hv to grow. M nt sayn she's ryt bt...u hv egoistic issues goin on. N du u want a bimbo fo a wyf? Smh
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by CoCoLav(f): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol...

Boys that can't handle boss ladies.
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Neverslbolt, you are not too smart sir. If you think this behavior is particular to women, you must have little human experience.
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by henrimoto(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:

Don't mind the OP! He also has as much ego as the lady that is why he couldn't cope! Its better he gets a 'yes yes' woman who would agree with every thing he says so that the egoistic lady can find a guy who values her! undecided

Two Captains can't control a ship, No matter how knowledgable both of them are, one must pave way for one.

Dont be sentimental with your comments here, the OP had been fair and tolerant to an extent, going by his write up. He cant bear with the issues anymore, that's why he called it with the closeness and emotional part of the relationship.

Isn't that reasonable and responsible enough? Or should he wait till when verbal and emotional abuse set in before he calls it Quit?

You sound as if it's abnornal for a woman to submit to her man.

Hey, as a woman with emotions, no matter your pedigree, if you really wanted to make the guy/man you claim to have soft spot for, you must be submissive to an extent.

Your being submissive to the guy you like/love doesn't make you a dummy. It's just as simple as that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Franky826: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lmao. This type would frustrate an average guy. It's overwisenees bro. She thinks she's too smart. She fell for me but decided to hide it. I got off her then she started epistle ''you made me love you and you left''... Blaa blaa blaa... Lubbish

Lmao.
Lubbish, lubbisher lubishest
grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by habsydiamond(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
That kind girl e sure say when she dey primary school and her teacher ask her who be the head of the family. She go just say na her mama. What's she proving, is she a scientist.
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by iebanehita(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:

Pls help me ask him! Its always easy to spot men easily intimidated by an intelligent woman undecided

No ma'am.
There's a thin line between being confident and being co.cky.
The ex was being coc.ky.
The face that OP had to wait for 9mnth before dating her shows he values her and wants something long lasting. No need trying to show-off your intelligence to a guy.
He would definitely see it.

On the example he sited, the lady could have asked qns like:
--Who are your target audienc?
--What marketing channel are you going to use for the book? etc.. rather than outrightly pouring out unsolicited advice.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by holluphemydavid(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Such girls are many, and I pity dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by jojosweet(f): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I was you know... Errm ''chyking'' one babe lately. Nine months, I was on her. Not that I was foolish, i felt she could hold a long lasting relationship (which was what I wanted). Nonetheless,I was looking out for any other reasonable date. I'm not interested in just sleeping with girls or dating shabby and nonsenstical girls. I've always admired long relationships.

So, She fell. She really did. But she was an outspoken, egoistic, judgemental,critical, a bodacious critic. She would always find a fault in everything. Always wanna advise you on everything (even tho she knows clearly well that you know what you're doing). Even in areas she knows little about, she'll sha want to be right. Like sometime ago, shared her an excerpt from the book I was writing, Next thing she did was advising me on who my audiences shud be cos of the vocabulary in the excerpt. Me wey dey write book, she wan tell me say I no sabi which type of people I wan address?

''You can't always be right'' - told her that several times. She always wants to be in the ''right''. Doesnt wanna be wrong. And boy! Can she evade questions. She's compassionate, yeah, sure! But that leadership vibe in her is just too much. And she'd always find an excuse or explanation for everything she says or does (no wonder her ex left her ''nigga couldnt handle more criticism'' ) Being a PUA, Ive learnt that there are some girls that just don't succumb to authority, and she's one.

Now,she wants to date when I'm off her. No way! No one wants an I-too-know wife of gf. So ladies. Overwiseness doesn't pay at all.
for her to have dated u was a tragic misdeed to herself:why?, for u both to have had that experience and she flopped because of her flaw which with kindness firm and patience u would have managed and possibly changed. U ran to NL to kiss and tell(chant victory song) undecided. Trust me she under achieved with u as a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
iebanehita:

No ma'am.
There's a thin line between being confident and being co.cky.
The ex was being coc.ky.
The face that OP had to wait for 9mnth before dating her shows he values her and wants something long lasting. No need trying to show-off your intelligence to a guy.
He would definitely see it.

On the example he sited, the lady could have asked qns like:
--Who are your target audienc?
--What marketing channel are you going to use for the book? etc.. rather than outrightly pouring out unsolicited advice.
Ok sir. Noted.
But the truth still remains that everyone can't be docile that is the fact,just because he didn't love her enough to tolerate it doesn't mean another guy won't!
Btw didn't even know OP was this young unless he isn't the one on his profile! undecided
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Skmoda360(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Many Nigerian girls are found in this kinda situation, they often think they can control men and boss around like they are goddess.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Thought you directly meant it but Mumu is an insult.

Yet, no apology for misinterpreting him and insulting his sisters.

You are rude and arrogant. But when a guy leaves, you'll say it's because he's intimidated and can't handle you. Meanwhile, the young man is avoiding a life of drama.

12 Likes

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Akalia(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Bricklaying is easy.... I'd love to compare it with making ridges with a blunt hoe on a 50,000 hectare of land. Never even seen such complicated ladies, ever. Foreign babes i know are super cool to blend with e.g my ex. Naija girls are just wired with a brain that says ''that guy must adore me, worship me''..... And I always treat their fucck up.
bro you don't know much about foreign women especially the oyinbo ones I suppose. Our naija girls are more tolerant and more emotional stable than oyinbo women. An average oyinbo woman will always secretly spy on you and even put u to the test in order to ascertain whether or not you truly love her. Not just naija girls but black African women in general are very tolerant and compatible than the oyinbo ones . I talk out of experience bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by 49cents(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I love leading. a female like me can not be controlled like a puppet

You can use those leadership skills on the kids....there can't be two captains in one ship

A smart lady will get her man to improve his plans with her good inputs without any ego clashing.....

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by omoharry(f): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Snow5:
Mine eh... Her own is too much..

She keeps quiet when she is angry... And snub people a lot... When I talk to her to lighten up a little she den told me she knows what she is doing...

Na so I turn back Waka leave her oo... Till now we still dey fight... She doesn't want to submit
I hope you understand the word "submit"?
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by omoharry(f): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
ephi123:
Hard to admit but the truth is you attract who you are.
True talk my sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) / Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.