Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime (4920 Views)

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Okay, I was loving it before buh the way it's going now it's like I'm gettn fearful as if a gun is being held against my head I'm havn a nice time wth emily cos she's cool like winter, she's soft like butter,and my spirit and hers flow well like water,

Buh the thing is dis, she likes to hold my dick everytime and it leaves me wondering if it's me she actually loves or my dick cos right now I'm having sores on my dick, no thanks to her, she likes to hold and squeeze my dick like it's a door knob,it pains me sometimes, buh I'm forming hard guy, which is killn me in side.
Yesterday we were together and she told me she has never met a guy who eats pvssy like me and that when she got home, wat went down between me and her that day I ate her out occupied her mind, well that's why we do wat do, so that when she's alone and she's reminiscing on the events between me and her she'll be smiling and she won't know when she'll pick up the fone and call me.
So yesterday she stormed my apartment like a very disturbing weather,I was ready for her like food in a canteen, I was in my shina rambo mode, it seems the pepper in the indomie and fried eggs I had the night before worked wonders in my body.
I swear I really fvcked her brains in and out, as in I remember when I was fvckn her she covered her two ears wth her hands as my dick rammed in2 her pvssy, who knows maybe she was hearing strange voices frm the spirit realm telling her to stand up frm my bed,and she can't cos her body has been subjected to tantalising effect of my noble dick, I swear her guardian angel cld do nothing but watch frm afar wat I was doin to some one he's been protecting frm her childhood, we were laying on the bed facing the ceiling and then we were silent and for sometime we said nothing to each other then she started kissing my lips, my dick rose slowly but surely like an important dignitary whose name has been called at an event and he's standing to identify wth his name,then she rubbed her hands around my abdomen while rubbing her laps against mine, as she was doing all dis stunt, I was very patient as I allowed her to satisfy her urge of smooching me, buh I hoped in my mind that she knows dat the more she smooches me the more my prick is getting stronger and by the time that I will drive my dick in2 the gates of her pvssy, I must not hear pim from her mouth.

Sometimes she'll press my preek like someone tryning to feel the gala he or she is buying at the roadside, sometimes she'll shake it like that wierd shekere that herbalist always shake during divinations,
Sometimes she'll be shiftn it front back, left,right and front like the gear stick of a manual car, I'll jus be swallowing spit in pain, while my young dick suffers severe constriction frm the palm of her femine hands,

I know she's obsessed wth my dick,I'm tempted to think that some day she'll ask me to let her take It home, cos when she calls. She'll say "israel how's my baby doin" and I know it's my dick she's referring to, and my dick always shrink whenever it hear's me answer to that question cos when next we are on the bed, her hands will take it in to custody like it's a criminal.

She's addicted to my dick, I can't let her give me Mouth Action cos she may eat my preek even though it's uncooked, I can sense her insatiable lust for my dick,
I know my dick is meaty,curved and satisfying, buh dat doesn't mean that, it should me harrased often by her hands.
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
I think I have to deactivate my account and stop visiting this forum. Because this forum is becoming useless everyday, foolish people occupying everywhere.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
God come and save us

7 Likes

Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by mofeoluwadassah: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
and you will say you have sense like this abi

3 Likes

Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
and you will say you have sense like this abi
what's ur verdict?
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Crossbow(m): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Story Story.... Story.
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by nerdfrost(m): 3:15am On Oct 22, 2017
SlayerTheKing:
I think I have to deactivate my account and stop visiting this forum. Because this forum is becoming useless everyday, foolish people occupying everywhere.
lwkmd.. grin grin
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by nelson7777: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Good writeup
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
nelson7777:
Good writeup
thanks!
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by swiz123(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Op, Is she from ogun? If no, then try talk to her about the way she woman-handles your dick. If yes, break up with her asap,hear me!!. You wouldn't want to wake up looking for your dick after a night of marathon romp, only to find it in a babalawo's shrine being auctioned to the highest bidder.
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
swiz123:
Op, Is she from ogun? If no, then try talk to her about the way she woman-handles your dick. If yes, break up with her asap,hear me!!. You wouldn't want to wake up looking for your dick after a night of marathon romp, only to find it in a babalawo's shrine being auctioned to the highest bidder.
auction?
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Finstar: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
You'll make a good writer, if only you'll channel that energy into something more productive..
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Finstar:
You'll make a good writer, if only you'll channel that energy into something more productive..
something productive like wat please?
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Finstar: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
something productive like wat please?

Something that impacts positively.. That will be the greatest legacy you'll ever leave behind. Imagine getting a mail, thanking you for changing a life, for impacting and making a change.. Imagining people, recommending you, giving testimonies on how you changed their life through you write up.. That's the best feeling in the world. That's also when you'll get to understand that making money is easy.. What you're doing here is just to arouse sexual urges and when that aim is achieved, your write up is forgotten as it sinks down to Nairaland darkest pit.

Don't waste that energy, don't be an object of sexual gratification.. Be an impactor.. I love your writing style and I know you'll do well if it's well channeled.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Finstar:

Something that impacts positively.. That will be the greatest legacy you'll ever leave behind. Imagine getting a mail, thanking you for changing a life, for impacting and making a change.. Imagining people, recommending you, giving testimonies on how you changed their life through you write up.. That's the best feeling in the world. That's also when you'll get to understand that making money is easy.. What you're doing here is just to arouse sexual urges and when that aim is achieved, your write up is forgotten as it sinks down to Nairaland darkest pit.

Don't waste that energy, don't be an object of sexual gratification.. Be an impactor.. I love your writing style and I know you'll do well if it's well channeled.

Thank you.
u're welcome, can u be my friend, as in talk to u often on phone?
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jonai, go easy
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Finstar: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
u're welcome, can u be my friend, as in talk to u often on phone?

Of course you can.. 0.8.1 6 7 9.7 0.9 6 9

Good night bro.. Till tomorrow..
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Nasri100(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fiction that will never be appreciated in Nigeria. Visit Reddit mate
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Noblewhiz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Maybe... she wants to make Garri...
Jx maybe.
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by Noblewhiz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
jonaifame22:
Okay, I was loving it before buh the way it's going now it's like I'm gettn fearful as if a gun is being held against my head I'm havn a nice time wth emily cos she's cool like winter, she's soft like butter,and my spirit and hers flow well like water,

Buh the thing is dis, she likes to hold my dick everytime and it leaves me wondering if it's me she actually loves or my dick cos right now I'm having sores on my dick, no thanks to her, she likes to hold and squeeze my dick like it's a door knob,it pains me sometimes, buh I'm forming hard guy, which is killn me in side.
Yesterday we were together and she told me she has never met a guy who eats pvssy like me and that when she got home, wat went down between me and her that day I ate her out occupied her mind, well that's why we do wat do, so that when she's alone and she's reminiscing on the events between me and her she'll be smiling and she won't know when she'll pick up the fone and call me.
So yesterday she stormed my apartment like a very disturbing weather,I was ready for her like food in a canteen, I was in my shina rambo mode, it seems the pepper in the indomie and fried eggs I had the night before worked wonders in my body.
I swear I really fvcked her brains in and out, as in I remember when I was fvckn her she covered her two ears wth her hands as my dick rammed in2 her pvssy, who knows maybe she was hearing strange voices frm the spirit realm telling her to stand up frm my bed,and she can't cos her body has been subjected to tantalising effect of my noble dick, I swear her guardian angel cld do nothing but watch frm afar wat I was doin to some one he's been protecting frm her childhood, we were laying on the bed facing the ceiling and then we were silent and for sometime we said nothing to each other then she started kissing my lips, my dick rose slowly but surely like an important dignitary whose name has been called at an event and he's standing to identify wth his name,then she rubbed her hands around my abdomen while rubbing her laps against mine, as she was doing all dis stunt, I was very patient as I allowed her to satisfy her urge of smooching me, buh I hoped in my mind that she knows dat the more she smooches me the more my prick is getting stronger and by the time that I will drive my dick in2 the gates of her pvssy, I must not hear pim from her mouth.

Sometimes she'll press my preek like someone tryning to feel the gala he or she is buying at the roadside, sometimes she'll shake it like that wierd shekere that herbalist always shake during divinations,
Sometimes she'll be shiftn it front back, left,right and front like the gear stick of a manual car, I'll jus be swallowing spit in pain, while my young dick suffers severe constriction frm the palm of her femine hands,

I know she's obsessed wth my dick,I'm tempted to think that some day she'll ask me to let her take It home, cos when she calls. She'll say "israel how's my baby doin" and I know it's my dick she's referring to, and my dick always shrink whenever it hear's me answer to that question cos when next we are on the bed, her hands will take it in to custody like it's a criminal.

She's addicted to my dick, I can't let her give me Mouth Action cos she may eat my preek even though it's uncooked, I can sense her insatiable lust for my dick,
I know my dick is meaty,curved and satisfying, buh dat doesn't mean that, it should me harrased often by her hands.

You are a bad storyteller man...
it lacks direction...
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dis is not where you come lookn for direction, maybe u should try somwhere else
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Noblewhiz:

You are a bad storyteller man...
it lacks direction...
this is not where u come lookn fo direction, maybe u should try some where else
Re: She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime by jonaifame22(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? / South Sudanese Man Marries Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.