Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) (1810 Views)

Advice! Advice!! Advice!!! Strictly For Igbos Only / Umuigbo Thread / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
A good day to all Igbos on the board/forum. This question has being on my mind for sometime. How feasible is it to found another apex Igbo socio-cultural group like Ohaneze,if it is,what would be the difficulties and modalities? Then possible names for the new group that would be highly befitting. This new group should dislodge the currently existing Ohaneze. I need suggestions umunnem.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Soreza(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
But we have obi of onitsha

1 Like

Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Abagworo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is it PDP or APC Ohaneze? To me nothing is wrong with present Ohaneze other than allowing themselves become partisan. If a new group is formed it will still turn out like present Ohaneze now deviating to APC, IPOB, MASSOB or other Igbo organizations mostly affiliated to PDP.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Soreza:
Obi of Onitsha doesn't oversee the whole Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abagworo:
Is it PDP or APC Ohaneze? To me nothing is wrong with present Ohaneze other than allowing themselves become partisan. If a new group is formed it will still turn out like present Ohaneze now deviating to APC, IPOB, MASSOB or other Igbo organizations mostly affiliated to PDP.
It would be like an Igbo welfare group,nothing political. That is where the current Ohaneze got it wrong.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by giftft(f): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Certainly you are planning a coup
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Daplux4: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
This topic is not good to be discussed here because I HV see afonjas comment here, the best way to form such association is from grassroots mobilization those who do not have questionable character community leaders let them speak for us let's see if there will be change from the current ohaneze who is after their pocket's
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by giles14(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Soreza:
obi of wot.
pls d obi of Onitsha is only to d Onitsha pole.

had it been eze NRI dat would have been better
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Harvard13(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
iSlayer:
A good day to all Igbos on the board/forum. This question has being on my mind for sometime. How feasible is it to found another apex Igbo socio-cultural group like Ohaneze,if it is,what would be the difficulties and modalities? Then possible names for the new group that would be highly befitting. This new group should dislodge the currently existing Ohaneze. I need suggestions umunnem.

the division is bad. creating a new ohaneze wont help us. how are we sure it wont come back to this?? lets try to fix this
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
iSlayer:
So because you finally lost your hold on Ohaneze to Rochas after the defeat of your sponsor Peter Obi and his PDP co-travellers, the reason for the sudden call for a new Ohaneze. You want to control it just the way you did since Amb Uwechwe drag Ohaneze into patisan politics. Good riddance to bad rubbish! You people haven't seen anything yet. You sold Igbo political birthright to a minority Ijaw over a pot of porridge and you now have the effontery to come online to seek our help (Ndigbo). Egbe eligwe gba gbuo unu nile!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
iSlayer:

It would be like an Igbo welfare group,nothing political. That is where the current Ohaneze got it wrong.

It's impossible because of dangerous politics employed by Ndigbo during 2015 elections and afterwards. We shouldn't have allowed ourselves be so engulfed in extreme politics instead of our freedom of expression and equality culture.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2016
Abagworo:

It's impossible because of dangerous politics employed by Ndigbo during 2015 elections and afterwards. We shouldn't have allowed ourselves be so engulfed in extreme politics instead of our freedom of expression and equality culture.
You're still looking at it politically. I have no interest in that whatsover. I'm looking at something big but something the common Igbo man on the street can relate to.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Chiwude:
So because you finally lost your hold on Ohaneze to Rochas after the defeat of your sponsor Peter Obi and his PDP co-travellers, the reason for the sudden call for a new Ohaneze. You want to control it just the way you did since Amb Uwechwe drag Ohaneze into patisan politics. Good riddance to bad rubbish! You people haven't seen anything yet. You sold Igbo political birthright to a minority Ijaw over a pot of porridge and you now have the effontery to come online to seek our help (Ndigbo). Egbe eligwe gba gbuo unu nile!
What are you getting at kwanu? You've got the wrong person

3 Likes

Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Daplux4:
This topic is not good to be discussed here because I HV see afonjas comment here, the best way to form such association is from grassroots mobilization those who do not have questionable character community leaders let them speak for us let's see if there will be change from the current ohaneze who is after their pocket's
Very very good. Thank you
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2016
giftft:
Certainly you are planning a coup
Hahaaa. I am most definitely not.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 15, 2016
iSlayer:

What are you getting at kwanu? You've got the wrong person
Ngwanu ndo! So why do you feel we need a new Ohaneze? Because its obvious the one we have currently has lost the plot.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Ofodirinwa: 3:16am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=16pt]Stop making new groups, join established ones and fix/make them better.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
[size=16pt]Stop making new groups, join established ones and fix/make them better.[/size]
A good idea! If you can't beat them, join them and change things within.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by attackgat: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2016
iSlayer:

It is not possible that another Ohaneze can be created. It would be too difficult to do that. Igbos are too Republican and egalitarian for that. It simply cannot be done.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Doug07034780891(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2016
Old ugly Chiwude how does this thread concern Peter Obi now? Why are you people so much filled with complex?

Was it not the same Peter Obi that made Okoroawusa a governor of Imo state in 2011 after he had wandered aimlessly in his political career? How then can he defeat someone that made him who he is today?

Worthless people..thunder gba gbuo unu ndi Imo state nine..

[s]
Chiwude:
[/s]
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by buchistars: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Biko nu anyi na acho ndi Igbo bu professional na Linkedin group anyi. Anyi achoro e ji ya mee nkpotu ka ma anyi choro enweputa atumatu.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by buchistars: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by buchistars: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2016
Biko nu anyi na acho ndi Igbo bu professional na Linkedin group anyi. Anyi achoro e ji ya mee nkpotu ka ma anyi choro enweputa atumatu.

Bia soro anyi

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8515265
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Harvard13:

the division is bad. creating a new ohaneze wont help us. how are we sure it wont come back to this?? lets try to fix this
It won't. Ohaneze is really not working. Most Igbo take them as a joke. Rightfully so too.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
I most certainly will not join the nonsense at Ohaneze. I'm trying to foster Igbo unity and oneness and also make sure no Igbo community (esp the ones in the non-Igbo states) is left out
Chiwude:
Ngwanu ndo! So why do you feel we need a new Ohaneze? Because its obvious the one we have currently has lost the plot.
You've answered the question yourself. They've most certainly lost the plot.

1 Like

Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2016
attackgat:

It is not possible that another Ohaneze can be created. It would be too difficult to do that. Igbos are too Republican and egalitarian for that. It simply cannot be done.
I'm not after a new Ohaneze. I'm not looking for power either. Just a new group that will be really grassroot. It would foster oneness,see to Igbo welfare (nationwide) etc.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Old ugly Chiwude how does this thread concern Peter Obi now? Why are you people so much filled with complex?

Was it not the same Peter Obi that made Okoroawusa a governor of Imo state in 2011 after he had wandered aimlessly in his political career? How then can he defeat someone that made him who he is today?

Worthless people..thunder gba gbuo unu ndi Imo state nine..

[s][/s]
Achorom ifa unu cho ibido eba
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by iSlayer: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2016
buchistars:

Bia soro anyi

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8515265
Ke group di iha?
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Ofodirinwa: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
iSlayer:

I most certainly will not join the nonsense at Ohaneze. I'm trying to foster Igbo unity and oneness and also make sure no Igbo community (esp the ones in the non-Igbo states) is left out

You've answered the question yourself. They've most certainly lost the plot.

When you want to get somewhere fast you can buy a car, or build your own car. Either way it's your choice, good luck.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Doug07034780891:
[s]Old ugly Chiwude how does this thread concern Peter Obi now? Why are you people so much filled with complex?

Worthless people..thunder gba gbuo unu ndi Imo state nine..[/s]

[s][/s]
I've got no time for mentally deranged folks.
Re: Umuigbo What Will It Take To Found Another Ohaneze? - (igbos Only) by Doug07034780891(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
You are a sick ugly old dunce. You have got no time for me but you have been shouting my name like you were in a bad dream since yesterday. Worthless people..

[s]
Chiwude:
I've got no time for mentally deranged folks.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why APC Candidate Godwin Obaseki Would Win The PDP Osagie Ize-iyamu EDO2016 / Melaye Releases To Proof That He Graduated From ABU Zaria / Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.