Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate (895 Views)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by hertz9te(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
is it that the don't have girls where they stay? Or maybe they just like ass-kissing so much there lives depend on it?...i mean who comes online just to shop for virtual girls..when the real thing is always available....i wanna know

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by Jeloma: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2016
Eyah, no comment. Let me just epp your ministry drop one comment ehn.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2016
very sensible post!

OP wen you come online mention me!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2016
hertz9te:
is it that the don't have girls where they stay? Or maybe they just like ass-kissing so much there lives depend on it?...i mean who comes online just to shop for virtual girls..when the real thing is always available....i wanna know
trying my best to be serious cos Wat op wrote is a serious issue...

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by RENOWNED2(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2016
Because Most Guys On Here Are Fugly,immature,low-self Esteemed Cowards And A Faceless Forum Is The Only Way They Think They Can Get Any Traction With Girls Even Though It Fails Horribly Lol..Real G's Like Us No Get Time Besides Most Of The Girls Here Are Ugly Anyway.

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Because Most Guys On Here Are Fugly,immature,low-self Esteemed Cowards And A Faceless Forum Is The Only Way They Think They Can Get Any Traction With Girls Even Though It Fails Horribly Lol..Real G's Like Us No Get Time Besides Most Of The Girls Here Are Ugly Anyway.
100000% correct

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by RENOWNED2(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
100000% correct
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by Becina(f): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2016
undecidedshebi you're a guy? desperate for what?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by rawpadgin(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Becina:
undecidedshebi you're a guy? desperate for what?
just curious, do u have a comprehension problem

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by DeLioncourt: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
i hope the answer will solve a major problem in your life sha.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by rawpadgin(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Honestly the thing tire me

Everyday we meet beautiful & classy babe in our various hood

Why the fvck will a sane man be fooling himself with a girl here

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by hertz9te(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
trying my best to be serious cos Wat op wrote is a serious issue...
lolz funny guy
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by hertz9te(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
very sensible post!

OP wen you come online mention me!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by JerryGustemante: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
RENOWNED2:
u keep saying "most" speak for urself bruh! not "all" guys do that!
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
hertz9te:

Ass-kissing in its finest form I tell you. The way some low-self-esteem ninnys worship girls here makes me cringe in embarassment. And watch it, they'll soon be here for your head.

Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
JerryGustemante:
u keep saying "most" speak for urself bruh! not "all" guys do that!

Seriously? undecided You really don't know the difference between most and all?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by Maxi112: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
seen
Re: Why Are Nairaland Guys So Desperate by hertz9te(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
a

If Your Boyfriend Refuses To Give You His Spare Key / Boyfriend..... Send A Pm / When A Woman Is The President, Will The Husband Be Called First Man?