Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) (4726 Views)

What Is Our Girls Turning To / What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by tritt(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2016
Your friend was simply carried away by the "things of the world".....awon OLOSHOS!!.

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by richardmba(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

He was only trying to help someone in need without attaching anything to it that's why he didn't even ask for her number.
Some guys just shiver at the sight of a pretty lady.If a fellow guy had sollicited for such help,I'm sure your friend wouldn't even look at him twice but since she's a lady,She's an ''Angel''...Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
richardmba:

Some guys just shiver at the sight of a pretty lady.If a fellow guy had sollicited for such help,I'm sure your friend wouldn't even look at him twice but since she's a lady,She's an ''Angel''...Rubbish

U think so? if really he has any intentions don't you think he would have collected her number?
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by richardmba(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

U think so? if really he has any intentions don't you think he would have collected her number?
but it's also possible she could have gone back home and collected the ATM card since she never told him where she lives...huh?
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by gbens2000(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
Your story doesn't sound real to me.
Why will your friend give a total stranger 4k as transport fair?.
he helped someone in need dear,and 4k is not too much i think undecided
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by chigoizie7(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

He was only trying to help someone in need without attaching anything to it that's why he didn't even ask for her number.

Trying to help someone Ontop 4k?

Bros, chill, ur friend na mugu, simple.

If she had wanted to come to an ATM in the 1st place to withdraw, that means there is money in her account, and if forgetting her ATM card @ home is her only problem, all ur friend need to do is find her something like 2H to go home go get her card.

Handing her a whole 4k shows he is still learning.

And don't preach to me about being rich. Real rich men wey work hard for their money does not behave dis foolish.
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by schumastic(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:
I Still don't Understand why our Naija girls are becoming soo obsessed with Money......

My Friend went to an ATM machine to withdraw some money, when he got there people were much so he joined the queue standing just behind a very pretty and attractive young girl, Meanwhile while my friend was waiting for his turn in the queue he happened to receive a Call from his Mum who was asking him about a transaction that involved huge sums of money and the pretty girl happened to hear All his discussion, so after the calls the girl started a conversation with him by asking him "hi Pls do you know if My UBA ATM card can work in First bank? " while he replied her "Yes why not" not knowing the girl has a plan, the girl now went ahead and introduced herself as Jane bla bla bla.... my friend equally introduced himself too and they struck a discussion, when it finally got to the girls turn she went Infront of the Atm and was busy opening her bag searching for something desperately so my friend asked her "what re u looking for"? she said "My ATM ooo, I thought it was inside my purse I must have forgotten IT at home, so she stepped aside for my friend to withdraw, after he withdrew the girl was already waiting for him and started telling him the story of her life, how she doesn't even have transport fare etc so my guy gave her 4k and left without even asking for her number. .....

My friend went inside a provision shop nearby and bought some stuff and while inside a keke on his way home, he saw the girl Infront of diamond bank ATM withdrawing money with the so called ATM she forgot at home..
Why do women like money so much?

tell your friend to go and see a psychiatrist cus he is not ok up there. am very sure if a brother had asked him for that 1k not even 4k at that same spot with the same predicament he will refuse.

pls change the topic and put instead; why do some guys act foolish cus of conji

1 Like

Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by jeffery251(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
D answer is simple.His friend is a generous maga.
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by bkool7(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

It's not just transport fare she told him other of her problems but emphasized on not having transport fare due to she couldn't make withdrawals

If a male had told ur imaginary friend all that garbage, would he have given him a dime?

So your friend can't see all the beggars on the street... Do you know how many beggars 4k can go round? Imagine the festivity of joy that'll Come over a begger if you hand him a N500?
Now imagine if it were

If ur friend wants to help a stranded pretty lady next time, he should just give her exactly her T fare
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
dyadeleye:
Simple:....YOUR FRIEND IS A WELL NURTURED MUGU....
vex not my brother!

lol Nigerians are born comedians, una get mouth
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by kobosmalls: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bros you sure say no be you give woman 4k?
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Eminembuz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
We are what we are right? and we never know where our help will come from. Mind you it maybe a begger and nobody we see today...OPS I just hope he'd help a follow male likewise the female he helped..my thought tho...God help us all.
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by kobosmalls: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Passy089:

Lol..... I thought so too.. but she couldn't have done that in less than 5mins considering where she said she lives
Bros you are the one that gave that babe that money but she no wan give you something in return.
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
herbie27:
are you thinking about trying it to see if it works for you too. Then you can be sure to know if the story is true or false!
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
PaulCI:
are you thinking about trying it to see if it works for you too. Then you can be sure to know if the story is true or false!
Even if i'm broke, know where to get cash, can't resort to that...so don't ask me to try it. cool
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
kobosmalls:
Bros you sure say no be you give woman 4k?

ahhhhh for this Buhari Economy?? Nooooo
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by nairalife2013(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
There's difference between being stingy and street smart.

I can't say your friend is a cheerful giver, and won't say he's a maga, just say something reasonable next time.

Bye!.
u must pray for a heart of goodwill...next, ask God to bless u with REAl money.
...So if u meet folks like us dat hav used their whole salary for a whole year for others, not once not twice, without strains or regrets - u will curse us...and to add dat dis guy is even a clean dude and did it without ulterior motif!
...when I was in d university, I met a girl without parents who almost got struck by mental issue due to financial strain..dont go there!!!
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by kvngveektour(m): 5:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Minna to Benin city cost #3800 + #100 for last casera and #50 for gala. Just saying
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2016
This guy doesn't help only girls... I've witnessed countless pple he has been of help to both guys and girls but they didn't seek for his help deceptively, they had real problems, Reason why he told me about this girl is not because he's regretting it, very just found it amusing considering the tactics the girl used on him.
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 16, 2016
kvngveektour:
Minna to Benin city cost #3800 + #100 for last casera and #50 for gala. Just saying

You want to go to Benin
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
nairalife2013:
u must pray for a heart of goodwill...next, ask God to bless u with REAl money.
...So if u meet folks like us dat hav used their whole salary for a whole year for others, not once not twice, without strains or regrets - u will curse us...and to add dat dis guy is even a clean dude and did it without ulterior motif!
...when I was in d university, I met a girl without parents who almost got struck by mental issue due to financial strain..dont go there!!!
cheesy cheesy Nairalanders!.
Re: What Is Our Naija Girls Turning Into??? (read This) by drnoel: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
your friend is not a. mugu or maga because he didn't have any evil intention but now am sure he would have learnt a lesson not to help females but what if he meets another female who really needs help,am sure he won't help,ladies have been disgracing their self since the dawn of crration
Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarah Post The 10 Dick Sucking Commandment On Facebook (OMG Crazy) / Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? / Ladies, Do You Agree? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.