Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into (7617 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / What Is Our Girls Turning To / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Yesterday when i went to a grocery store to shop for some stuffs i saw a tiny girl that's not up to 17 with a guy old enough to be her father holding themselves emotionally, i was really gobsmacked, shocked is it that parents don't care about the welfare of their kids or what? This is not actually the first time seeing this kind of thing, i do wonder what kids of nowadays are turning into, well i don't blame them, i blame their parents.

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Describe d way they were showing PDA..
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by vedah: 6:57am On Mar 03, 2017
That man could be her father. Amebo.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2017
@OP If yu wanna Live Long, Always Mind Your Business

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
That man could be her father. Amebo.
It's not her dad, i know her dad too well.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by vedah: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
It's not her dad, i know her dad too well.
Mind your business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by ElizaVeta(f): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2017
@OP,
Seriously you don't mind yo business.
If I and my bro walk on the road, you may think he's my bf.
Hence, it may be her bro or uncle ...

6 Likes

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2017
WfBabakhay:
Well in this kind of situation, i can't mind my business. I can't see something that is bad and let it slide.

14 Likes

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2017
ElizaVeta:
@OP,

Like i said earlier it's not her dad or uncle but her suger daddy, i'm 100% sure about that.

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by lilmax(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2017
WfBabakhay:
of course, mind your business when it involves blood related...... the brain you have there isn't for decoration USE IT

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Mind your business
where i come from we don't see something bad and mind our business.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by lilmax(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2017
ElizaVeta:
@OP,

because you display pda with him right?
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by ElizaVeta(f): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
Like i said earlier it's not her dad or uncle but her suger daddy, i'm 100% sure about that.
Then mind yo business
Just look at how you created a thread 'cos of 'em.

Okay, what should we do now

3 Likes

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by TrapHedges(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Bro if you see any lil teen with an old man..make plans and snatch her from him and quit crying like a bra wearing pussy*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by vedah: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
where i come from we don't see something bad and mind our business.
Coming to romance section will stop the girl? Don't bother quoting me anymore, this early morning that is your problem.

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Younghustler1: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2017
I know a 15 years old girl collecting dick as big as that of a horse but nobody cares
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2017
lilmax:
of course, mind your business when it involves blood related...... the brain you have there isn't for decoration USE IT
wat dis one saying

3 Likes

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by enniewest(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Op you too like amebo jor

It's her life let her live it the way she wants or better still you could preach Jesus to her

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2017
The op minded his business at the grocery store but couldn't do that on Nairaland, Op you are a gossip! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Coming to romance section will stop the girl? Don't bother quoting me anymore, this early morning that is your problem.
fvck off then, i didn't beg you to comment.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Alesandese:
The op minded his business at the grocery store but couldn't do that on Nairaland, Op you are a gossip! smiley
i didn't, i have reported her to her uncle.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2017
TrapHedges:
Bro if you see any lil teen with an old man..make plans and snatch her from him and quit crying like a bra wearing pussy*
Why should i. when i'm not a paedophile.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Then mind yo business ... Just look at how you created a thread 'cos of 'em. ...
Okay, what should we do now
Fry beans if you don't care undecided
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2017
enniewest:

It's her life let her live it the way she wants or better still you could preach Jesus to her
i can't mind my business, kids should focus on their education not the other way round.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
Happy Acid pouringsmiley
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Stevengerd(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2017
enniewest:

No Mind Op, When He Was Suppose To Speak He Was Mute Den, Now Making Noise Lyk A Faulty Speaker... Yo Cute
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Alesandese:
Happy Acid pouringsmiley
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by naija1stpikin: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2017
look at the sad comments. This generation is fuucked. They are telling op to mind his business bcoz it's what they all do. I fear for the future

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by firstking01(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
You ain't seen nothing yet, in the next decade it will be worst...the world is tending towards zero.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Mr2kay2: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
Yesterday when i went to a grocery store to shop for some stuffs i saw a tiny girl that's not up to 17 with a guy old enough to be her father holding themselves emotionally, i was really gobsmacked, shocked is it that parents don't care about the welfare of their kids or what? This is not actually the first time seeing this kind of thing, i do wonder what kids of nowadays are turning into, well i don't blame them, i blame their parents.
i swear such nonsense annoys me alot how a little girl would date a man 15 years older than her.Anytime i see such i just weak,such guys have low self esteem and i feel they cant get girls there age

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Mr2kay2: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
may God bless you
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Mr2kay2:
may God bless you
may God bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Well Endowed Ghanian Girls / 21-year-old Slay Queen Poisoned To Death By Boyfriend For Cheating / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.