Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) (3833 Views)

Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by lola024(f): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello Everyone, Its Lola again from moral24. How was your night?....Happy Monday.
lets go....

As you’re well-aware, the love affair between men and female boobs goes back centuries, perhaps even to the beginning of time; (before chomping on the apple, Adam may not have known the full significance of Eve’s frontal accouterments — but he knew what he liked.) Guys go out of their way to get a glimpse of breasts at every opportunity. Some spend obscene amounts of hard-earned cash just to watch nubile hotties bare their bounteous assets in seedy, sweaty, prurient palaces, ironically referred to as, “gentlemen’s clubs.” Such is their complete infatuation with the blessed bosom.

But why this utter devotion? And what specifically draws them to your mellifluous mammaries? Read on as I offer 10 reasons into man’s magnificent obsession.

1. Men like how your breasts look.

bra-busty-tits
They Love how it looks
Contrary to what you may think, regardless of size, we find your boobs fascinating. Whether they’re large and luxurious or small and sporty, we’re hot for your hooters. And while men may have an individual preference for a particular size or shape, overwhelmingly, we’re enticed by your charms — be they pendulous or pert, pouty or protuberant.

2. They like how they feel.

It’s hard to say specifically why they feel so nice, but nonetheless, they do. Really! Touch them and feel for yourself. There’s nothing else quite like them. So, if ever presented the opportunity, we can’t resist putting our hands (or other body parts) on them (with your consent, of course) whenever they’re in the neighborhood.

3. Men like to watch them dance.

Almost as much as seeing and touching them, we like to watch them in motion. The way they shake when you move, bobble when you walk, or bounce when you jump, they command our attention almost as much as a half-court shot at the buzzer (and you know how they love our basketball). And women jumping on trampolines … well, that just reaffirms our belief in Heaven.

Those 3 are just enough if you just stumbled on this or you opened it by mistake.
If you really mean and want to know about the remaining reasons, you know the code, you have to come into my room.
Please....Adults only. Content contains some erotic pictures and words....so please this post is for men.....If you are a man
LETS GO INSIDE THE ROOM
http://www.moral24.com/10-super-reasons-men-love-boobs/

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2016
grin
undisputedbosom

2 Likes

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by cornel994(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2016
D reason we love boobi is becus dat was d softess material we came in contact with wen we first landed on earth grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by lola024(f): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2016
woman wrapper...or woman rapper
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Dogs undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2016
lola024:
woman wrapper...or woman rapper
womanwrappa. sir and I'm at your service sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2016
WomanWrappa:
grin undisputedbosom

Yes boss.....fud don ready?

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Nothin i mean totally nothin excite me more than booby.....not even vGina tongue

I dont like it in small or too big package but the medium can have my mouth all day grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by ikbnice(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
It's by choice. Some men prefer it big, other prefer it small while majority go for the average size while a host of others do not care about the size of your breast in as much as there is a tunnel down between the thigh that can guarantee a pleasurable adventure into paradise.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Dogs undecided

U're not male....so shut up and brin ur boöbs here grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by lola024(f): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2016
cornel994:
D reason we love boobi is becus dat was d softess material we came in contact with wen we first landed on earth grin
I like that

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by jamalnation(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Dogs undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by lola024(f): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2016
WomanWrappa:

womanwrappa. sir and I'm at your service sir.

am a ma sir
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Yes boss.....fud don ready?
baba the boby is energetic and soul captivating.
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2016
lola024:

am a ma sir
so sorry dear covers her affectionately.
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by lola024(f): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Dogs undecided

Dolly, am sorry if what am posting is really annoying you... don't get mad at me....we are adults and its educative.....Many homes and relationships are breaking apart because of things we don't talk about.....am a relationship adviser...that's what I do for living.....so ah seen a lot
don't be mad at me please.... I will soon talk about guys too
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by lola024(f): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2016
ikbnice:
It's by choice. Some men prefer it big, other prefer it small while majority go for the average size while a host of others do not care about the size of your breast in as much as there is a tunnel down between the thigh that can guarantee a pleasurable adventure into paradise.

that's some men....what about you?
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2016
WomanWrappa:
baba the boby is energetic and soul captivating.

Ask dollyjoy out nah wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Ask dollyjoy out nah wink
I don't know her help me call her attention.
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by ikbnice(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2016
lola024:

that's some men....what about you?
so far I don't have to cup a breast with both palms, am okay with it.
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2016
WomanWrappa:

I don't know her help me call her attention.

Lol.....she nah shakara gal o asin big time....but.... Dollyjoy ur needed here...report cool
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2016
ikbnice:

Wicked, so u like it in Jumbo size nd u dy here dy gv us lng speech
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2016
lola024:

Dolly, am sorry if what am posting is really annoying you... don't get mad at me....we are adults and its educative.....Many homes and relationships are breaking apart because of things we don't talk about.....am a relationship adviser...that's what I do for living.....so ah seen a lot
don't be mad at me please.... I will soon talk about guys too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lol.....she nah shakara gal o asin big time....but.... Dollyjoy ur needed here...report cool
but she will love me when she sees my long thing.
Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2016
ikbnice:

So u lyk it in Jumbo size undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2016
OP, you're right... I'm an ardent lover of boobs

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by ikbnice(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Dogs undecided
I am fascinated by what you've got. It's the right asset in the right proportion. Sorry for trespassing on your DP and staring for a couple of minutes. It isn't my way but the topic got me hyper-anxious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2016
WomanWrappa:
but she will love me when she sees my long thing.

Behave nah....i wan hook u up

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

U see am even Mr 10 T's is inlove wit it

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by ikbnice(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
I know you will register your presence on a thread like this. You too like women. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Behave nah....i wan hook u up
no mind me jorrr

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos) by ikbnice(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

So u lyk it in Jumbo size undecided
only few doesn't and believe me, I don't belong to the category of the few. ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Woman Cuts Off Man's joystick For Not Making Eye Contact During Sex[photo] / Ladies Who Do You Respect More / Hair Cut Then Barbeque, Life Is Good (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.