Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother (24769 Views)

"Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi / I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out / Buhari’s Administration ‘more Clueless’ Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
I hope midolian and the other dense zombies can relate with the pains of a mother.
Imagine your mother crying for you and some semi- literate folks are opening their gutters telling the military to bomb you as collateral damage.
Can you relate? Or do I have to do you a brain transplant first?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by erico2k2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Contact17:
People forget quickly sometimes.

Under whose government were the girls kidnapped?
Under whose government was the chibok girls incident called a scam?
Who was the president that drove the parents out of Aso rock?
Who was the president that wanted to pay them off?

Now under whose government were some of the chibok girls rescued?

Under whose government are farmers returning back home?
Under whose government are Nigerians no longer in the news every week because of bomb blasts?

Just give the NA some time. There is a reason these people want negotiation now. They are simply desperate.
Drove the parents out of aso rock ? From where did you get that ?
The first lady invited the part ts and few people arrived as reps for the parents . Is that not the reason PGJ used the word *Na Only U waka come *
Get clued on bout what's arround you not just follow hear say cos it makes one look silly wen putting up an argument.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by lailo: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Standing5:
The Northern conspiracy is crystal clear in this BH saga. So you mean there has been no way the NA can infiltrate the BH cam and get something positive. On the other hand the BH have men all over the NA who tip them off regularly.
And wy "Clue" one Jonathan was able to return them for over one year.I thought u guys said it was a scam,no one was abducted?Mofos
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by erico2k2(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
plaetton:

Not true Sir.
Governments all over the world negotiate with their enemies, but in secret.

Public they denounce negotiations with terrorists and enemies, but discreetly, they do, especially when there's something to gain.

In fact, negotiating with the enemy gives the government time, flexibility and valuable intelligence in infiltrating, destabilizing and ultimately defeating the enemy.
Very true if Israel can negotiate with Palestine for the release ofthe body of a dead soldier in release of Palestine live prisoners then any govt can negotiate .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by erico2k2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
lailo:

And wy "Clue" one Jonathan was able to return them for over one year.I thought u guys said it was a scam,no one was abducted?Mofos
Still a scam nothing changes that even yoy know the story get as E be . E nor straight . grin
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Emyogalanya: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
No way we can't fall for another scam chibok is a scam don't whip up sympathy from us. U don't know he is clueless its now that u see ( donated) ur daughter to continue the scam that he is clueless , why did u not say it until nos ? So that when we line up behind u people can now say chibok is real
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by olusogo: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
splenzard:
grin its remaining 3yrs!

still regretting my lost vote

You are a joker. Nigerians are very much aware of the efforts of this government to make the country safe for sane people and tame the animals amongst us like arch-wailers and haters. Boko Haram are aware of this and they chose every means possible to get their wish done. Using the Chibok girls as their shields is the only working hope they are left with. Nigeria Army is keen in making sure Chibok girls return and very careful to avoid collateral loss.
God is on our side, those girls will be back by His grace. Nigeria have progressed beyond the carelessness of a drunkard fisherman who could have responded within 48 hrs of abduction and rescued the innocent girl. A stitch in time would have saved nine.
For the PDP and the sympathizers of looters who at every opportunity poo nonsense at this government, they are only wasting their time. Posterity will not judge him right, whoever deliberately block his senses to the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Topestbilly(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mylove55:
becos u want d era of free money and corruption

Mention a thing this govt has done well?
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by ChristGang: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
VampireeM:
I dont believe this Chibok tale.. APC rode on chibok tale to get to power after promising the parents heaven and earth to rescue them.. Una never see aanything.. The truth will soon be unravelled undecided
I pray something happens to ur mother, daughter or sister, maybe thats when u will feel the pains of this poor families.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Emyogalanya: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
In summary buhari is clueless and chibok is still a scam. Conclusion: nigerians fell cluelesly to a scam.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Splashme: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
BossWike:
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf!

Buhari is a dullard!!

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by everozone: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
I thank God dat those who chanted 'sai chanji' are beginning 2 come back 2 their senses.Well,what is happen in Nigeria 2day should serve as a big lesson nt 2 vote based on tribal and religious sentiments bt 2 vote based on candidate's qualifications.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by shabakm: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
we cant release boko haram to go and kill more people because of those chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by AreaFada2: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Standing5:
The Northern conspiracy is crystal clear in this BH saga. So you mean there has been no way the NA can infiltrate the BH cam and get something positive. On the other hand the BH have men all over the NA who tip them off regularly.

When you consider that some BBOG brigade that help bring down GEJ's govt are now eating yanfuyanfu with sumptuous appointment under Buhari's govt, any idiot and his dog can see that now.

But they will soon brand this victim's mum as "Ipob yoot & PDP wailer". shocked shocked
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
erico2k2:

You obviously been asleep for a year now.listen to BBC this morning it was reported that more than 5000 boys have been kidnapped and these had gone unreport ed cos of a gag in the press by you know who .under this administration you cannot talk . You can't question the FG or else next thing nah DSS and EFCC . They even arrest a blogger for nothing just to shut others . U call this freedom ? ?

asleep 4 a yr now because i am secured infact i sleep with my 2 eye knwin BH r gone n nt cumin to lagos ,,5000 boys(do u even knw hw large dat is) no low local stations nor bloggers in there land could report this,xcept u wu reported to bbc,i doubt if nairaland is asleep suwch news fr don buy land in naira fp..d so calld blogger arrested last i check is free,,FFK is free,,dokpesi is as free as contesting 4 pdp chairman,,wailers line or 10mb data r nt blocked n so free to rant on social media daily,,so wu xactly as dis tryant idi amir buhari killed or jailed since he bcam leader of majority

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by shabakm: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
we cant release boko haram to go and kill more people because of those chibok girls. who even know if they are serious to release them
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
I realised this fact long ago! The dumb nomad is a WASTE of my vote!
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by bukason212(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nothing works in Nigeria. In other countries, undercover agents would have infiltrated bokoharam camp and get useful information that help flush them out. But here, nothing works.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by keemi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buhari aka Dullardihno n cluelessness

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by MyNation(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cluelessness is an understatement
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by proffray(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
I,m yet to know whose direction Buhari govt is heading to
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by michoim(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Clueless woman. Will Buhari jump into the video to bring back your daughters just like that. ..
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Ahmedgk(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
All u have to do is seize ur breathing and die like a rat.cos Buhari is dere and he'll always be dere until 2023. idiots
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by vichaz10(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nw u are all blaming buhari when some bunch of old fools under the administration of GEJ sat on a round table nd shared $2billion meant to mobilise the military,our military life's were at stake fighting the terrorist with average weapon nd dey(GEJ ADMINISTRATIO) will come out telling us they are close to success "THEY WILL SOON BE BACK" whilst we are being robbed,GEJ administration is full of selfless being

BUHARI ADMINISTRATION HAS RECORDED MORE SUCCESS AGAINST BOKO-HARAM AND MEANWHILE BOKO HARAM LEADERS DONT COME OUT OFTEN TO BRAG AT NIGERIA UNDER THIS ADMIN AS THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by TruthisOut: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mylove55:
becos u want d era of free money and corruption

APC e-warrior, u are just struggling to get attention. Come for tutorials on how to protect your paymasters.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Image123(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
They should gerraway.. angry

Negotiating with Terrorists should never be an option... angry

We release these terrorists, they go back into circulation and kill more people. angry

Let the Nigerian Army keep exploring all means to release the girls, but I will never support releasing Terrorists.

They are useless in prison just eating food from Nigeria money. They can plant some kind of tracking device in them or recommending device.
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by MadCow1: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Image123:

They are useless in prison just eating food from Nigeria money. They can plant some kind of tracking device in them or recommending device.

That is definitely a possibility that has crossed my mind...

Isolate a few, drug em, when they are out, Implant a GPS tracker inside them, use them for the exchange and use their positioning to track Terrorist Movements for coordinated Airstrikes and counter insurgency.. Sadly though...... If Nigeria can't get ordinary Voters Bio-metric registration and validation right... grin I don't see this working at all. grin
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by iLovenaijabet: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
i concur

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by felixlovu: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Infact,some people here dnt worth been a head of a family.I only wonder y Jonathan did nt agree to their negotiations then,@least it all started during his regime.but they want buhari to free them
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
ericsmith:

asleep 4 a yr now because i am secured infact i sleep with my 2 eye knwin BH r gone n nt cumin to lagos ,,5000 boys(do u even knw hw large dat is) no low local stations nor bloggers in there land could report this,xcept u wu reported to bbc,i doubt if nairaland is asleep suwch news fr don buy land in naira fp..d so calld blogger arrested last i check is free,,FFK is free,,dokpesi is as free as contesting 4 pdp chairman,,wailers line or 10mb data r nt blocked n so free to rant on social media daily,,so wu xactly as dis tryant idi amir buhari killed or jailed since he bcam leader of majority
Yes mire than 5000 . That's what the BBC reported this morning 0600 GMT or you think I made it up right ? Just so U know the British military are in Nigeria just now to train our soldiers so your guess is as good as mine where that info came from and as for your wonder why no local news carried it I already gave you a possible answer ** A Gag on local media . The fear of harassment from DSS and EFCC .
For your own sanity plz read the link bellow
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-kidnapped-boys-of-boko-haram-1471013062
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by erico2k2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
ericsmith:

On a 2nd note why would anyone Blog again anything that will amount to anti Govt.U want the EFCC on their door abi.and FYI I have Talk Talk broadband it's unlimited so I can browse till Jesus comes.
When people like the ones you mentioned get arrested for mare aligation people of such won't talk they get scared . This is how tyrant regimes operate .
Re: Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Standing5:
Stop the blind hate.

You did worst to GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate / Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio / The Dearth Of Development In The South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.