Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want (720 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by austineonline(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
this girl...it has been turning to an embarrasment for me on her...i rili love this babe but the only issue with her and the only thing she keeps telling me that she is not interested that she wants to take me as her big bros, i was wondering which kind yeye bros is that...i was telling her indirectly that am not interested on being her brother but someone to stay together with her....so i want u guys to help me with some key points that i can use for her......like some words sha
Re: Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by Sexxkillz: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Friend zone - Level 99.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by nonsoyoungprof: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
please who knows the price of gala or plantain chips,..I need two abeg ..
Re: Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by austineonline(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Friend zone - Level 99.
how can i get there
Re: Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by Sexxkillz: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2016
austineonline:

how can i get there
That you're in the friend zone doesn't mean you cannot get out.

To get out of the friendzone, you need to stop paying that girl any sort of attention. Start ignoring her attempts to make you her brother. Make it plain to her by your actions that you can either have her or not. Ignore her calls when she does call, and only return the call when you feel like, spending not more than 30 seconds.

If that doesn't work, look for another girl that'll be genuinely interested in you. . .

A girl will only notice that you aren't paying attention to her if she actually likes you, and would want to know if another girl has taken her place, and if she can displace her and regain being the sole object of your attention. If a girl doesn't like you, she has no bleeps to give about you ignoring her or her calls.

Therefore, do not spend the next 365 days trying to get her attention. . .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by AnodaIT(m): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2016
The fool has said it all

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
AnodaIT:
The fool has said it all
Re: Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
AnodaIT:
The fool has said it all
who is the fool? grin grin
Re: Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want by Hyfer(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ask ilegend. He will show up the way out.. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Does Healthy Feeding Boost One's Flow Of Sperm? / “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says / Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.