Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This (717 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Dear Future Daughter / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This by naijacarlovers: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
A video has emerged of a very incensed dad destroying an Audi S4 because he caught his daughter driving in the car with another man who was not meant to be in the car. and he went ballistic totally destroying the car which was said to have been bought by him for his other male child who reportedly filmed the destruction party.

Well, the man actually is talented in driving that his cute 'family' bulldozer and we should say a quick prayer
for the repose of the 'soul' of the poor Audi who 'fell in the line of duty'.

Yes, that's a warning to my future daughter, "do any how, see any how". Lol, just kidding.

Culled from www.naijacarlovers.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ky-kPu-v0
Re: Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This by obiorathesubtle: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin no be small ballistic o
Re: Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This by NemzySeries(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
useless man...u destroyed a car u bought wit money jst bkos u saw ur daughter driving a guy in it......l8r d'll say africas are lower animals
Re: Warning To My Future Daughter...Angry Dad Destroys Expensive Audi 'Cos Of This by philybuck(m): 1:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Stupid man, the daughter will still sneek around on a bike or bicycle with the same boy and he can't do nothing about it.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worst "Just Wedded Photo" Ever? Check It Out / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man / Fello Romancelanders , Does Age Really Matter In A Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.