Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics (3094 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Would You Date This Woman? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 16, 2016
I could give you several reasons but I will be going solely on the Olympics since its Olympics season

The youngest hurdler in the Olympics and 3rd fastest in the United States of America is a product of a black father and white mother. Now tell me these aren't awesome genes. Also, your children will have good genes because that girl is 17 athletic and cute.

Abuse my theory and die a slaves death.

2 Likes

Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by roymary: 2:08am On Aug 16, 2016

Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by project4OO: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 16, 2016
roymary:

I wouldn't marry a fat woman but poor taste brother...She ugly as fvck...Try better.
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Not all unions between black men and white women produce awesome genes. I have seen the product of several such unions. However, I am not here to destroy anyone's fantasy. It is a free world, marry whom you want, but don't put any race on a pedestal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2016
amross16:
Not all unions between black men and white women produce awesome genes. I have seen the product of several such unions.

You gotta back that up with proof if you aim to convince the audience...Everyone knows Mixed people are taking over the world.
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by sathel(m): 5:18am On Aug 16, 2016
Naa...naa.naa...na Sylvia I go marry
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Sirmuel1(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2016
I love Selena Gomez. grin

1 Like

Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by druxy(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2016
amross16:
Not all unions between black men and white women produce awesome genes. I have seen the product of several such unions. However, I am not here to destroy anyone's fantasy. It is a free world, marry whom you want, but don't put any race on a pedestal.
That must be an insignificant percentage. Something like 0.5%
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2016
. grin
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Sexxkillz: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2016
According to your peppersoup theory, the reason why you're dumb is because your mom isn't white, so you couldn't get the good awesome genes of common sense. . . Therefore, you're blaming this on the inability of your father to make a good decision, since him marrying the black woman that produced you was a mistake. And now, you want people to avoid having kids as dumb as you. . .

Seems legit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by abbeyty(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
According to your peppersoup theory, the reason why you're dumb is because your mom isn't white, so you couldn't get the good awesome genes of common sense. . . Therefore, you're blaming this on the inability of your father to make a good decision, since him marrying the black woman that produced you was a mistake. And now, you want people to avoid having kids as dumb as you. . .

Seems legit.

I am sure the guy loathe his father for not marrying a white woman, he believes marrying to his mum is the greatest mistake his father had ever made. self hate is killing some blacks slowpoke, imagine a white person reading this rubbish
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by LuvU2: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2016
amross16:
Lady dont try to explain anything when u see this kind of threads. Jast take it wif a pinch of s... and laff ur ass out grin
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by iykofias(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
According to your peppersoup theory, the reason why you're dumb is because your mom isn't white, so you couldn't get the good awesome genes of common sense. . . Therefore, you're blaming this on the inability of your father to make a good decision, since him marrying the black woman that produced you was a mistake. And now, you want peoplev to avoid having kids as dumb as you. . .

Seems legit.
y evil?
Re: Heres Why You Should Marry A White Woman...pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Seems legit.
Mehnnnnn, see finishing

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Pre-wedding Pictures / I Studied Overseas.. Should I Come Back To Nigeria? / See The Moment Househelp Was Caught With Pants Belonging To Her Madam & Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.