Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! (4273 Views)

Php Vs Python / Ruby Vs Python / Which Is The Best Serve Side Scriptn Language Php Vs Ruby Vs Python Vs Perl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2016
i started learining python before i even learnt html/css but someone once told me that ever programmer must know php and its the first step before any other...
please help...
thanks
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by MrKamar(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Hmm let's wait for the elders coz I just finished learning HTML and CSS . learning JavaScript currently and I find it difficult to understand it sad any advice for me?

Meanwhile....

Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by guru01(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
@op, both are good and rapid language to learn.
Since you are already into Python, stick with it, then you can always learn PHP later.
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by Kodejuice: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
python is easy but php is easier undecided
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2016
MrKamar:
Hmm let's wait for the elders coz I just finished learning HTML and CSS . learning JavaScript currently and I find it difficult to understand it sad any advice for me?

Meanwhile....
javascript is not too hard but harder than html and css

are you learning online??"

or
private teacher??"
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2016
guru01:
@op, both are good and rapid language to learn.
Since you are already into Python, stick with it, then you can always learn PHP later.
thanks actually find python easier
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by Collinz2(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2016
MrKamar:

Meanwhile....
i thought am the only one seing javascript that way. Its kinda confusin i dont know where to start from.
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by umt13(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Chai!!! dis kind progrmming is boring oo, pls help the newbie.....i recently installed python on ma hp desktop......i also dowloaded d pdf tutorials bt am nt understanding atall

nd i am ready to spend even couples of years to c ma self develoling apps and website designing

i am currently a student of electrical engineering 300l

pls any help for me,.....tanks
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2016
Let me illustrate this better:
let us assume that you start with PHP, you will learn to do great stuffs fast.
if you have started with python, there will be a little lag before you start doing awesome stuffs.

But there is a catch, if you stick with python, after like 6 months or 1year, you will be a more awesome programmer than if you have started with PHP.
Reason: python is a lot more efficient than PHP on many levels. So in the end, it pays you off to learn python than to learn php. Once you have mastered python, php will become extremely easy for you to learn - but it does not work the other way.

7 Likes

Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2016
Kodejuice:
am familiar with both... 20%
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by 4kings: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2016
umt13:
Chai!!! dis kind progrmming is boring oo, pls help the newbie.....i recently installed python on ma hp desktop......i also dowloaded d pdf tutorials bt am nt understanding atall

nd i am ready to spend even couples of years to c ma self develoling apps and website designing

Video tutorials are better than pdfs - my opinion. You can check YouTube for free tutorials for beginners.

Or you can post your question on the forum and you would get answers.
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by FrankLampard: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2016
dhtml18:
if you have started with python, there will be a little lag before you start doing awesome stuffs.

But there is a catch, if you stick with python, after like 6 months or 1year, you will be a more awesome programmer than if you have started with PHP.
Reason: python is a lot more efficient than PHP on many levels. So in the end, it pays you off to learn python than to learn php. Once you have mastered python, php will become extremely easy for you to learn - but it does not work the other way.

Why do you say so, give me technicalities.
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by umt13(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2016
4kings:

Video tutorials are better than pdfs - my opinion. You can check YouTube for free tutorials for beginners.

i apreciate ur respond, thank you so much. Bt ma question is are the programmers using dis same python to create android apps and games? the reason i ask this question is dat, by d time of reading the pdf i did nt c any sample of games, i jst saw some plenty on codes.

i will be glad if ma question answered.....tanks Sire
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by MrKamar(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
javascript is not too hard but harder than html and css

are you learning online??"

or
private teacher??"
I am using YouTube vidoes, PDF tutorial point, w3school and codecedemy
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by 4kings: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2016
umt13:

i apreciate ur respond, thank you so much. Bt ma question is are the programmers using dis same python to create android apps and games? the reason i ask this question is dat, by d time of reading the pdf i did nt c any sample of games, i jst saw some plenty on codes.

Yes, after you've gained at least an intermediate level of knowledge, you can use the KIVY framework to build android apps.

Or better still, I would recommend that you download and learn MIT Appinventor by Google. It is very easy to use, and requires blocks rather than writing codes to build almost any kind of android application. You can even create a speech recognition app in 2 minutes, yes, it is that simple. And after some time, you would be able to understand the idea behind programming(like conditional statements and so on)
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by danidee10(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kodejuice:

I agree with you..they're both easy to understand
The only thing is that with php you can easily get started and come up with something cuz as you're learning php you're learning basic Web development
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by FrankLampard: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kodejuice:

I need technical reasons why you said PHP is easier.
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
umt13:

bro they teach programming in uni?

for help and lecture visit w3schools.com and Nairaland.com
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
dhtml18:

list of programming languge i saw

A+
C++
Python

the list was upto 15 but no php

i choosed python because it look easier when printing the "hello world"

later i discovered html and css later javascript and php dats y i started python
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
4kings:

video is not the best...

when i started javascript i used a youtube video but it was confusing then i heard straight to w3school study javascript small and went back for the video...mehn it was simle as ABC thasts how i started...still learning tho
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
umt13:

python can be used for web dev,apo,hacking etc
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrKamar:
I am using YouTube vidoes, PDF tutorial point, w3school and codecedemy
use htmldog.com their lecture is always short and straightfoward
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

use htmldog.com their lecture is always short and straightfoward
I recommend it too, it is more organized than w3c as far as i am concerned.

KvnqPrezo:

list of programming languge i saw
A+
C++
Python
the list was upto 15 but no php
i choosed python because it look easier when printing the "hello world"
later i discovered html and css later javascript and php dats y i started python
The fact is python is superior to php in every way. but if you are looking for the easier one to learn - that will be php.
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by paranorman(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
No recommended book(s) on python on this thread? We need one that can take on from beginner to pro joh.
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by umt13(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

So wic one am i going to use? in web design and apps creation, as a beginner.
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Even software development
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
dhtml18:

I recommend it too, it is more organized than w3c as far as i am concerned.

The fact is python is superior to php in every way. but if you are looking for the easier one to learn - that will be php.
okay cool

lemme stick with the php..

any online lecture for php7
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
paranorman:
No recommended book(s) on python on this thread? We need one that can take on from beginner to pro joh.
me too i need a ebook
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
umt13:

So wic one am i going to use? in web design and apps creation, as a beginner.

web and the rest i reccommend php

design? i think css will do
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
dhtml18:
Even software development
wow dont know about it
Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by TrueHeart365(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
for those who want to learn python. i found this book very useful to me. with it you may not need video tutorials(if you are smartgrin).

it teaches python from scratch (python 2). i recommend it to any newbie. learn 2 before goung to 3 cos most online

Re: Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! by 4kings: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

video is not the best...

when i started javascript i used a youtube video but it was confusing then i heard straight to w3school study javascript small and went back for the video...mehn it was simle as ABC thasts how i started...still learning tho
It depends on the video tutor.
I have also experienced that when I started 3d modelling.
But if one tutor is not carrying u along, there are others that might make u understand the subject better, some tutors rush and don't properly consider absolute beginners in their video preparation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland / Nigerian Game Development: What's Happening? / Let's Develop A Content Management System (CMS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.