Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! (3383 Views)

25 Romantic Names, Words Of Love For Him Or Her / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by AmNoblen: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Literally have conjured so many words i don't even understand to call my gf.here are my best.. My tomato juice,my nikita!lets hear yours!
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Pouyan: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2016
Spouseless.

1 Like

Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by AmNoblen: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:
Spouseless.
lolz.you neva had.surely u must have someone special
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Christardor: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
I call em..
1.werey
2.mumu
3.karishika
4.slowpoke
and finally...
5.baby oku(main chick)
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Anthony0094(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2016
EWU, ATULU
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by FvckShiT(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2016
Hunfück grin
Privatepuss grin

1 Like

Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by yaqq: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Ma color tv
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Noblecx: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Bitch
Nnunnu
Ofeke
ASA mpete wink
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Pouyan: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2016
AmNoblen:

lolz.you neva had.surely u must have someone special
The best I could do was 'babe'
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2016
grin

Baby Love...
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by ojoj(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2016
baby girl
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by AmNoblen: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:
The best I could do was 'babe'
its somethin nua.. U shud appreciate wat u have na.so u jus call her er name?
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by JerryHiroshima: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Good konndoo baby smiley
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Sweetums
Honeybunny
Babie
Sweetpea
Sugar
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Pouyan: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2016
AmNoblen:

its somethin nua.. U shud appreciate wat u have na.so u jus call her er name?
How is 'tomato juice' an appreciation? Get real sir. I call her name when I want her attention.
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by FvckShiT(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Sweetums
Honeybunny
Babie
Sweetpea
Sugar

These names are only fücking entitled to the BEST MAGGAZ grin
grin
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by AmNoblen: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:
How is 'tomato juice' an appreciation? Get real sir. I call her name when I want her attention.
appreciate wat you have is different from name the romantic names you call her,.dunno how you understand something
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by DankemzI(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2016
My Darling grin
Ima Ima Mmi grin
Obimm grin
Edima Mmi grin
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Pouyan: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2016
AmNoblen:

appreciate wat you have is different from name the romantic names you call her,.dunno how you understand something
It's your fault o
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by AmNoblen: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:
It's your fault o
lol its nothing. I stil wanna hear the romantic name
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2016
FvckShiT:

These names are only fücking entitled to the BEST MAGGAZ grin
grin
I only use those for my HANDSOME kiss
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Pouyan: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2016
AmNoblen:

lol its nothing. I stil wanna hear the romantic name
lol. I told you, it's just 'babe'
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by jamalnation(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2016
Ok
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by AmNoblen: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
this your handsome.i d jealous am o
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2016
AmNoblen:

this your handsome.i d jealous am o
Don't be jealous dear
Get yourself a babe, that will cherish you too
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by AmNoblen: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Don't be jealous dear Get yourself a babe, that will cherish you too
lolz. They all claim to be in a relationship?i wonder if na ghosts dem d date
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by FvckShiT(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You mean fúcking handsome maggaz
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by TuneChi369(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2016
I call her Cookie
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Stormyweather(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
cuddlefish
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by rosieluv(f): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
am nt romantic,so i simply call his name
Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Baddo101(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
rosieluv:
am nt romantic,so i simply call his name
shocked

Re: List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! by Baddo101(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
I call them "Shawarmer" angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies have stretch marks on their boobs? / MY HUSBAND MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Ask For Your Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.