Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? (1206 Views)

This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / I Am Not Impressed In Sex With Big Ass Girls & Baddest Shape Girls. / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Areaboyye: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
But if the big ass girls are for the rich, then what's the hope for the common man na?
In these times of economic recession Oluwa dial our number pls.

The matter hard me so I pass am to the house.
Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Raydos: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Sexxkillz: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
In these times of economic recession, big ass is your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Areaboyye: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
In these times of economic recession, big ass is your problem?
Yes na, when no food to eat, no money to go out, no light, what's wrong if the nature given fat ass come console a brother off the misery.
Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Nduxx(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Areaboyye:

Yes na, when no food to eat, no money to go out, no light, what's wrong if the nature given fat ass come console a brother off the misery.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Sexxkillz: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Areaboyye:

A fat ass to console your broke ass. . .

If a fat ass continues consoling broke asses, will it remain fat?
Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Areaboyye: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
A fat ass to console your broke ass. . .

If a fat ass continues consoling broke asses, will it remain fat?
Yes o, cos no matter how one drinks water from a river it never dries it off. so we need it.
Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Areaboyye:

Go out and hustle. That's what you should do. Not sitting your ass at home fantasising how to get big ass

No big ass girl will want a lazy ass man like you grin not even those Omo iyalata girls
Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Areaboyye: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Go out and hustle. That's what you should do. Not sitting your ass at home fantasising how to get big ass

No big ass girl will want a lazy ass man like you grin not even those Omo iyalata girls
Bro I ain't broke, as long as my laptop still functions. so not for me buh for them broke brothers
Re: Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Areaboyye:

Bro I ain't broke, as long as my laptop still functions. so not for me buh for them broke brothers
congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Bizarre Pre-wedding Photos / Who Are The Smartest Romancelanders I Can Follow? / Why Millions Of Eligible Bachelors Over 30 In China Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.