Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship (991 Views)

Should I Stop Eating Eba To Maintain My Weight? / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / To Maintain Your Virginity In Campus Is A Great Achievement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
. A chaste lifestyle has many positives. Friendship without sexual involvement allow individuals to know better each other's personalities,interests and goals.

. Know your limits; You need to decide in advance what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour is. That is knowing what situations will tempt you to sexual behaviour and avoid them.

. You need to apply common sense by being able to control yourself.

. Be honest with yourself and with each other about what makes purity difficult and avoid those situations,places,actions,people,ways of dressing.

Decide together,prayerfully on limits of physical affection.

Purity begins in the mind,so it is crucial to guard your thoughts.

Don't spend too much time alone together; hang out with friends and family.

Pray for purity,fortitude,courage and discernment. Put Christ into your relationship.

Bye...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Exactly
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:
Exactly
Lilyqueen where av you been all this while? It has being a while i last saw your comments on my post's?
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
Lilyqueen where av you been all this while? It has being a while i last saw your comments on my post's?

I've been busy with studies
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

I've been busy with studies
That's nice and what school are you in?
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
That's nice and what school are you in?

JPTS
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

JPTS
Pls I don't get the abbreviation. Could you decrypt and what discipline are you in?
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
*Yawns*
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
Pls I don't get the abbreviation. Could you decrypt and what discipline are you in?

Joint professional training institute

Health management
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by jozee8: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
y una the derail this topic na? na 2go b dis?

seriously, it's something i desire but mehnnn the flesh can be very disappointing ehh
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

Health management
Wow,a Health profession. Wish you all the best in your chosen field.
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
jozee8:

y una the derail this topic na? na 2go b dis?

seriously, it's something i desire but mehnnn the flesh can be very disappointing ehh
Its not what you think,and make sure you pray against the flesh and have faith.
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
Wow,a Health profession. Wish you all the best in your chosen field.

Thanks
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

Health management

angel of beauty, pls can you manage my health, im feeling feverish undecided
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
angel of beauty, pls can you manage my health, im feeling feverish undecided

Very funny

I'm not a doctor
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

Very funny

I'm not a doctor
health practitioner. u shd know one or 2 things wink
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
health practitioner. u shd know one or 2 things wink

I'm still learning
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

I'm still learning
I wil happily be ur specimen smiley
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I wil happily be ur specimen smiley

You are fascinating.

Good one
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

You are fascinating.

Good one
yeah yeah. I see you around here. Youre doing very well. What church do you attend?
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
yeah yeah. I see you around here. Youre doing very well. What church do you attend?

Christ Apostolic Church
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

Christ Apostolic Church
great. I like your zeal for God. keep it up.
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
great. I like your zeal for God. keep it up.

Yes I will

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by Pouyan: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Crap
Re: How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship by jozee8: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
dachuchi7:
Its not what you think,and make sure you pray against the flesh and have faith.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Showing My Oga What He's Missing {housemaid Er0tica} / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Is Possessed? / Hmm See What A Lady Did To Her Man After Cheating On Her (pics + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.