Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. (2169 Views)

My Second Experience With Babalawo / A Short Letter To Boy saintsamuraii / Prettythicksme my second love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

ever since SAINSAMURAII promised to send his boys and the man that adopted him(his proposed uncle) to come and kill or arrest me.
I've waited days and nights for his uncle and his boys.
but as I'm writing this letter to him.
his uncle has not shown.
the only thing I require from the pampas stained kediot is his address wherever he stays or lives if at all he has where he hides big head that looks an imported foolishness.
I'm ready to hunt him.
The only thing that brought him into existence is, his father didn't believe in sex with a condom
Or if his father wanked and threw the semen that made him we wouldn't be disturbed by this unwanted citizen.
Dear SAINTSAMURAAII it's me again.

Olihilistic/Jixnation/Jix.

Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
undecided
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by WomanWrappa(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
suzan404:
undecided
your eye lookes cutes can wes be friended?
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by IamLEGEND1: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Where prettythicksme ?

FIGHT! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
WomanWrappa:
your eye lookes cutes can wes be friended?
undecidedundecided
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
undecided tho* i dnt understand what OP wrote, i will still seat here with my popcorn cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by fairlyusedpant: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided tho* i dnt understand what OP wrote, i will still seat here with my popcorn cheesy grin
i hope you brought enought popcorn? Because i wanna watch too... Shift for me ...cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Pouyan: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nawao. Oya let the fight begin. I'm interested
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hadez coman see another one grin grin
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin Front seat

Cc: Emperorleee

1 Like

Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Pouyan: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
What caused the beef? I'm new to Nairaland
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by LuvU2: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hadez coman see another one grin grin
Mr "we are watching" U and fight sef er
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
Mr "we are watching" U and fight sef er
Abeg no gimme name o cheesy cheesy cheesy The contest don coman go. Done and dusted cheesy grin cheesy

You seen me act rude or crazy after then? I only reacted to some actions. I'm human after all smiley smiley
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by naijamakossa(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin better channel this energy to write buhari abt our economy atleast we can benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by LuvU2: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Abeg no gimme name o cheesy cheesy cheesy The contest don coman go. Done and dusted cheesy grin cheesy

You seen me act rude or crazy after then? I only reacted to some actions. I'm human after all smiley smiley
grin Ok
I hope u are enjoying what this section has turned into? tongue
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by naijamakossa(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
grin Ok I hope u are enjoying what this section has turned into? tongue
u dey..
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
grin Ok
I hope u are enjoying what this section has turned into? tongue
How can I?

Are you?
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by EMPERORLEEE(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
grin Front seat

Cc: Emperorleee

See me here
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Where prettythicksme ?

FIGHT! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!
hahaahahahahaha present ma nigga!! grin
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by sinaj(f): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
M I d only one that thinks the screenshot seem so childish sad
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by LordScent(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2016

i hope 've not missed much ooooo
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by greatness22(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmmm Onoriode Pedal
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by LuvU2: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
How can I?

Are you?
Lol i really dnt care
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by LuvU2: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
naijamakossa:
u dey..
i dey o wink
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by SweetieConstie(f): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Okay! lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by IamLEGEND1: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
sinaj:
M I d only one that thinks the screenshot seem so childish sad
Wetin konsyn us,na fight we come see. cool
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
Lol i really dnt care
who's that slim lepa girl in your dp? wink
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Iamnawty, na here I dey ooo. Time for film show dearie cheesy
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by TamedWolf90: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

How I wish you actually look like the girl in the pic eating popcorn...you scarce btw
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by LuvU2: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
who's that slim lepa girl in your dp? wink
her name is sira. U like? smiley
Re: My Second And Last Letter To SAINTSAMURAII. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
LuvU2:
her name is sira. U like? smiley
I like her print. She's beautiful too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alligator Dancing In My Compound. / *** / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.