Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,116 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! (3512 Views)

9 Reasons Dating a Yoruba demon might not be that bad / 10 Reasons Dating A Yoruba Demon Might Not Be All That Bad / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
1. She knows you can easily catch her whenever she tries to cheat on him.

2. She works harder to look more beautiful for you.

3. She refuses to response to her PMs to prove that she's faithful for you.

4. She's scared of losing you.

grin cheesy
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
ok
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
So nairaland is now a human being?

1 Like

Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jarizod:
ok

Hahahahahaha. You are one of those who took away their joy.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Not really
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jarizod:
ok
That 'z' in ur name, i always see it as 'g' until recently
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:
Not really
Why? Are you a cheat?
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeeTus:

Why? Are you a cheat?

NO
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Countrygirl:
So nairaland is now a human being?

Where's your boyfriend?
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeeTus:

Where's your boyfriend?
YOU are here.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Countrygirl:
That 'z' in ur name, i always see it as 'g' until recently
lol smiley

used to see the "girl" in ur moniker as "Queen" smiley
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

NO
You're a liar!
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Countrygirl:
YOU are here.
Me?? Am not your boo pls. Your response was end time. grin
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by mizzbouqui(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jarizod:
lol smiley

used to see the "girl" in ur moniker as "Queen" smiley
Lol....see wyning

what's the meaning of jarizod?
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by AnodaIT(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
You can always follow up with what is in her mind whenever she starts a topic with "It happened to a friend"
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeeTus:
Okay oo
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by dollyjoy(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Person go just sit down, imagine nonsense from he coconut brain and open thread, if only there is a restriction on the kind of threads people open on nairaland.

Nonsense undecided
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Pouyan: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Any relationship extended beyond Nairaland is a stupid move. What happens on Nairaland should remain on nairaland.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Countrygirl:
Lol....see wyning

what's the meaning of jarizod?
I don't whine people smiley True talks only cheesy

My Real name is "Jerry" and zod is a character in a movie called smallville so I coined "Jerizod" buh in order for it to sound sweet and "tough" I switched to "Jarizod" smiley
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jarizod:
I don't whine people smiley True talks only cheesy

My Real name is "Jerry" and zod is a character in a movie called smallville so I coined "Jerizod" buh in order for it to sound sweet and "tough" I switched to "Jarizod" smiley
Jerry is a nice name, ur name combo is beautiful.

goodnight, am off to lit. section
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Countrygirl:
Jerry is a nice name, ur name combo is beautiful.

goodnight, am off to lit. section
Thanks dear kiss

Presently in lit section also reading classcapt.ain's stories..

Nyt dear smiley
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jarizod:
Thanks dear kiss

Presently in lit section also reading classcapt.ain's stories..

Nyt dear smiley
Mention me there, i will check it out later.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeeTus:

Chai, see denial lipsrsealed
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeeTus:

grin cheesy
Sorry, I can counter everything one by one Nl is a social media
1. You can hardly get a lady when she cheats or want to except you a serious psychologist or military man because both professionals are quick to jump into conclusion
2. She might dress beautiful but you cannot visit her unexpectedly to know how she look when she wakes up in the morning or if she's not the type that lays her bed after getting out of it or she leaves the kitchen the way it is after cooking
3. She is free to reply her P.Ms it's her choice not yours to choose for besides do you know her e-mail password? And if you can ask for it you are so insecure
4. Every lady is scared to loose the man they love but what if you not attentive to her needs and there's someone there who is ready to listen to her anytime of the day, sorry she's leaving gradually whether she leaves you or you leave her for cheating the relationship still ended.
The worst you can do it to create a topic about her on Nl but she can use another profile or move to another site maybe Facebook and the thing is another guy will ask her out and you will not be the first and that guy will not be the last. If you say I should speak for myself, I trust no one and relationship is a no go area for me for now. Ladies listen to their men but men are hardly attentive to every little thing until it becomes a big issue.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by MrCork: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeeTus:

grin cheesy

...are u from LEGO LAND? angry

2 Likes

Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

Sorry, I can counter everything one by one Nl is a social media
1. You can hardly get a lady when she cheats or want to except you a serious psychologist or military man because both professionals are quick to jump into conclusion
2. She might dress beautiful but you cannot visit her unexpectedly to know how she look when she wakes up in the morning or if she's not the type that lays her bed after getting out of it or she leaves the kitchen the way it is after cooking
3. She is free to reply her P.Ms it's her choice not yours to choose for besides do you know her e-mail password? And if you can ask for it you are so insecure
4. Every lady is scared to loose the man they love but what if you not attentive to her needs and there's someone there who is ready to listen to her anytime of the day, sorry she's leaving gradually whether she leaves you or you leave her for cheating the relationship still ended.
The worst you can do it to create a topic about her on Nl but she can use another profile or move to another site maybe Facebook and the thing is another guy will ask her out and you will not be the first and that guy will not be the last. If you say I should speak for myself, I trust no one and relationship is a no go area for me for now. Ladies listen to their men but men are hardly attentive to every little thing until it becomes a big issue.

Number one, I easily know when a chick is cheating by applying some kind of rules.

On number 4, what happens to unconditional love? Love is not by spending money and trying hard to make someone happy. There are lots of girls out there, so if a girl messes up, I pick the next girl.

Lol, seems like you had horrible experience lately. Take heart! grin
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Person go just sit down, imagine nonsense from he coconut brain and open thread, if only there is a restriction on the kind of threads people open on nairaland.

Nonsense undecided
Why can't this ugly girl leave me alone? It shouldn't be by force because I really don't like you.

I have standards!!
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

3. She is free to reply her P.Ms.
abike, so you have been replying other Pms
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2016
DeeTus:

You're a liar!

I'm not
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

I'm not
Ok. That's cool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Is Begging Me To Come Over To His House? / Should I Continue With Her? / This Lady Says She's Changing Dicks From December Till Next Year (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.