Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! (3531 Views)

9 Reasons Dating a Yoruba demon might not be that bad / 10 Reasons Dating A Yoruba Demon Might Not Be All That Bad / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Rukkydelta(f): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pouyan:
Any relationship extended beyond Nairaland is a stupid move. What happens on Nairaland should remain on nairaland.

Seconded
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:
Chai, see denial lipsrsealed
Lol, Country girl is not my gf. I barely know her.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
DeeTus:

Number one, I easily know when a chick is cheating by applying some kind of rules.

On number 4, what happens to unconditional love? Love is not by spending money and trying hard to make someone happy. There are lots of girls out there, so if a girl messes up, I pick the next girl.

Lol, seems like you had horrible experience lately. Take heart! grin
Abeg leave the poor girl alone ooo
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
doctorkush:
abike, so you have been replying other Pms
Of course yes
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
DeeTus:

Lol, Country girl is not my gf. I barely know her.
But I think she likes you so don't lost the opportunity
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

match-making tango

Dokita blessing-DeeTus-Countrygirl...

Good luck Trio.at least i can smile on the sick bed
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

Hehehe........i just saw this, i was actually joking
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Countrygirl(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

match-making tango

Don;t mind blessed oo i barely know d guy
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

match-making tango

Abeg I'm not interested in any match making rubbish ooo, who has time to love? Definitely not me so count me out undecided
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Countrygirl:
Hehehe........i just saw this, i was actually joking
Better
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

Abeg I'm not interested in any match making rubbish ooo, who has time to love? Definitely not me so count me out undecided

You will love again IJN.
You will find true love JN
You will be satisfied and your fires ignited further by truelove IJN

Take it easy,this way why i told u studying medicine will turn u against our societal values.Jowo dede pele pele ni ko se.Ife n bo lona sha ma seto sho ti gbo You will have time to bear babies Doctors fall in love it doesn't translate to a reduction it's an ornament of pride sho ti gbo.. I have some questions by d way dokita ebi wa.She ki ma bere ?
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

You will love again IJN.
You will find true love JN
You will be satisfied and your fires ignited further by truelove IJN

Take it easy,this way why i told u studying medicine will turn u against our societal values.Jowo dede pele pele ni ko se.Ife n bo lona sha ma seto sho ti gbo You will have time to bear babies Doctors fall in love it doesn't translate to a reduction it's an ornament of pride sho ti gbo.. I have some questions by d way dokita ebi wa.She ki ma bere ?
No be by force to love ooo but you can go ahead with your question.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

No be by force to love ooo but you can go ahead with your question.

1. Does a pill crusher exist ? I've got some hard drugs i may be taking regularly soon

2. Try to build up against Osteoporosis - Applying stuvs i know - more milk,yoghurt,iron,vitamin to boos absorption,chelated calcium/magnessium supplements about 1000mg per 48hours over the next 5 years any other thing u could recommend to add ?

3. Teaching a kid with cerebal dis functions,very intelligent coulnt help him write but teaching him to build his mental faculties.he's almost 94% across all subjects.I feel bad i can't help him write,his wasn't a tedious matter he was showing signs at some point but... Any recommendation?
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Seconded

That is why they keep saying una can form,love never hit you.After the arrow struck Beyonce didnt you see the amount of grammys she started winning ?
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pouyan:
Any relationship extended beyond Nairaland is a stupid move. What happens on Nairaland should remain on nairaland.

Na lie.My second bext opposite sex relationship occured few months back.I didnt need it just kept it casual.Stop forming.Anywhere na way anyone can meet a spouse anywhere Church,Club,Bus,Social media.. yu go fall in love no" warri "

1 Like

Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
The no 1 is true.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

1. Does a pill crusher exist ? I've got some hard drugs i may be taking regularly soon

2. Try to build up against Osteoporosis - Applying stuvs i know - more milk,yoghurt,iron,vitamin to boos absorption,chelated calcium/magnessium supplements about 1000mg per 48hours over the next 5 years any other thing u could recommend to add ?

3. Teaching a kid with cerebal dis functions,very intelligent coulnt help him write but teaching him to build his mental faculties.he's almost 94% across all subjects.I feel bad i can't help him write,his wasn't a tedious matter he was showing signs at some point but... Any recommendation?
What is the hard drug you using, cos I can't say anything about it unless you tell me
2. Your food should contain more of protein, calcium, and potassium less carbohydrates. Bananas are helpful get protein supplements if you can and also calcium supplement. Banana can serve as your potassium supplements, if you can buy protein shake then you can blend it with your banana or you can blend your banana and milk using a blender or mango and milk. You will definitly love it than yogurts mind you, use a very ripe banana when using mango do not blend the back with it chew it if you want.I know you cannot jog but you can walk around for an hr to burn the upper body fat so as yo reduce the weight on the joints. Let your exercise be btwn 6-8 p.m.
3. As for the child rehabilitation is recommended. If you teaching such child you have to make everything in form of art and playfully cos the learn easier that way.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
DeeTus:
1. She knows you can easily catch her whenever she tries to cheat on him.

2. She works harder to look more beautiful for you.

3. She refuses to response to her PMs to prove that she's faithful for you.

4. She's scared of losing you.

grin cheesy

@Op the Op is happy dating a NL'r he can't help but sing lullabies about it.. Tra la la la la.. grin
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

@Op the Op is happy dating a NL'r he can't help but sing lullabies about it.. Tra la la la la.. grin
grin grin grin if that the casecqhich I suspect good for him grin
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

What is the hard drug you using, cos I can't say anything about it unless you tell me
2. Your food should contain more of protein, calcium, and potassium less carbohydrates. Bananas are helpful get protein supplements if you can and also calcium supplement. Banana can serve as your potassium supplements, if you can buy protein shake then you can blend it with your banana or you can blend your banana and milk using a blender or mango and milk. You will definitly love it than yogurts mind you, use a very ripe banana when using mango do not blend the back with it chew it if you want.I know you cannot jog but you can walk around for an hr to burn the upper body fat so as yo reduce the weight on the joints. Let your exercise be btwn 6-8 p.m.
3. As for the child rehabilitation is recommended. If you teaching such child you have to make everything in form of art and playfully cos the learn easier that way.

Thanks,thats why i kept saying we needed a dokita in d familik.

The drugs are basically Calcium/Magnesium Supplements

The child is bothering me.I don't know if any cerebro spinal surgery exists that can be helpful if it exists i could dig up and recommend the chap is damn lovely.He took second in a class of 25 pupils betrayed just by writing.He's memory is super sharp and never leaves out a detail.Damn the fing is troubling me.Wish there was a way out.If there is anything complex let me know.

About eating Mango skin i now know u hate me..I hate eating it cause of the work load to get to the sweetness,the idea is brilliant gotta save up an push a bit and just workout with the Protein Shake Milk and the recommendations u highlighted.

Thanks..Our money is reflecting it's use..Lol..
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

grin grin grin if that the casecqhich I suspect good for him grin

Who's turn is it next ? You...? I can set u up in China o.. Find a cream bobo package him in good wrap and send him over.. Gbo gbo agba ye lat i wa ni sinyin oun to wun way la le se...Lol
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

That is why they keep saying una can form,love never hit you.After the arrow struck Beyonce didnt you see the amount of grammys she started winning ?
I'm not Beyonce and besides I'm immune to love
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rukkydelta:

I'm not Beyonce and besides I'm immune to love

Biko no dani.. immune to love ke.

Provide an addy i disguise my identity give me three months..

Yu've not been loved,it's love that melts strong hearts if u see ur match ur fences will crumble

1 Like

Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

Thanks,thats why i kept saying we needed a dokita in d familik.

The drugs are basically Calcium/Magnesium Supplements

The child is bothering me.I don't know if any cerebro spinal surgery exists that can be helpful if it exists i could dig up and recommend the chap is damn lovely.He took second in a class of 25 pupils betrayed just by writing.He's memory is super sharp and never leaves out a detail.Damn the fing is troubling me.Wish there was a way out.If there is anything complex let me know.

About eating Mango skin i now know u hate me..I hate eating it cause of the work load to get to the sweetness,the idea is brilliant gotta save up an push a bit and just workout with the Protein Shake Milk and the recommendations u highlighted.
Thanks..Our money is reflecting it's use..Lol..
The child needs a neurologist, what ever he says is final and when you meet a doctor don't tell they the name of your sickness just tell them how you feel cos you might be 100% wrong and it annoying. If you don't like mango peels it's fine my point is you don't blend the mango peel with your milk or protein shake. But i love mango milk shake or banana milk shake. Whatever you want is fine, then include apples to your breakfast if you can afford it daily.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

Who's turn is it next ? You...? I can set u up in China o.. Find a cream bobo package him in good wrap and send him over.. Gbo gbo agba ye lat i wa ni sinyin oun to wun way la le se...Lol
Not interested, thanks.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

The child needs a neurologist, what ever he says is final and when you meet a doctor don't tell they the name of your sickness just tell them how you feel cos you might be 100% wrong and it annoying. If you don't like mango peels it's fine my point is you don't blend the mango peel with your milk or protein shake. But i love mango milk shake or banana milk shake. Whatever you want is fine, then include apples to your breakfast if you can afford it daily.

Thanks copied all you've said.Will apply them.Thanks again
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Pouyan: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

Na lie.My second bext opposite sex relationship occured few months back.I didnt need it just kept it casual.Stop forming.Anywhere na way anyone can meet a spouse anywhere Church,Club,Bus,Social media.. yu go fall in love no" warri "
second best? You didn't prove anything.

Not nairaland, don't meet anyone here, just come, drop your comment, and leave! For your own good.
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Blessograo(f): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
supersystems:

Thanks copied all you've said.Will apply them.Thanks again
You welcome
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

You welcome

about the pill crusher i ask any suggestions? the calcium-magnesium supplements are big n hard...
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pouyan:
second best? You didn't prove anything.

Not nairaland, don't meet anyone here, just come, drop your comment, and leave! For your own good.

Yu sound burnt wetin dem do yu ?
I meet only guys - Fantastic each paid me for services renderred
Prove what - it's not a contest - Love isnt an entirely rational decision
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Countrygirl:
Don;t mind blessed oo i barely know d guy
Babe, leave them. They are simply jealous! grin
Re: Four Basic Reasons Dating A Female Nairalander Is Cool! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:

Don't pollute my mind. grin

You can join us if you want. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Man Grabs Wife's Boobs To Celebrate His 71st Birthday With His Kids(photo). / Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? / SHOCKING!! Lawyer Caught Having S*x On Zoom During Court Hearing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.