Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (650 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army / Abundant Blessing Congress: Taiwo Obasanjo Floats A New Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by 18SNVL: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: by NairaandNigeria: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Na Lie, one year of APC is still far better than 16 years of Useless PDP. I know you are one of the umbrella agent. Do not cajole me.
The rot you caused is still what baba dey clear, before end of the year, things will get stabilized. If not in your presence, definitely it will happen in your absence

2 Likes

Re: by coolhumble(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairaandNigeria:
Na Lie, one year of APC is still far better than 16 years of Useless PDP. I know you are one of the umbrella agent. Do not cajole me.
The rot you caused is still what baba dey clear, before end of the year, things will get stabilized. If not in your presence, definitely it will happen in your absence

Amen
Re: by 18SNVL: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Southwest APC Makes A Further Call For Restructuring / MASSOB Members Stage Peaceful Procession To Mark Anniversary / Buhari Orders ‘special Promotion’ Of Arms Probe Panel Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.