Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army (11434 Views)

David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Fulani Herdsmen Inscription On Nigeria New Passport. Apostle Suleman Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2017
Nigeria has three main ethnic groups (igbo, hausa, yoruba, and its not an Islamic state, just wondering why is there an arabic inscription on the logo of the Nigerian army and whats the meaning of the inscription , lalasticlala please i need opinions on this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Franzinni: 6:15pm On May 10, 2017
you know the north has the most land and they have a manufacturing system that can churn out able bodied men to fight war more than any other sector.... So it is wise to make them feel every fight Nigerian army is fighting is a religious one... So den go die easy..... The north owns the army.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
who cares
Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:
Nigeria has three main ethnic groups (igbo, hausa, yoruba, and its not an Islamic state, just wondering why is there an arabic inscription on the logo of the Nigerian army and whats the meaning of the inscription , lalasticlala please i need opinions on this
Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Thisboysef(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
The translitration is Nasrun minallah. It means victory belongs to Allah alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Thisboysef(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
who cares
i do

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:

[s]I have caused a lot of commotion with my comments in the past week.
Let someone else provide an answer. Preferably, any of the Bubu supporters.[/s]

Every adult Nigerian should be aware that every action of the northern oligarchy is directed at a long term strategic goal : domination of the 'minorities'.
The arabic inscription is there because the northerners believe that the army is their province and property and also it serves as a small step in their (unrealistic) agenda to islamize the entire country.
There is also an arabic inscription on the naira note for the same reason

but...

#God pass them

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2017
Thisboysef:
ok why is it not written in yoruba or igbo, why arabic

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Mynd44: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
Arabic is a language just like English or Swahili. It has nothing to do with Islam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
Thisboysef:
but not everyone in Nigeria believe in Allah, like not everyone believe in Jesus, English is our first language, Arabian inscription should not be there, at all.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Thisboysef(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
HsLBroker:
but not everyone in Nigeria believe in Allah, like not everyone believe in Jesus, English is our first language, Arabian inscription should not be there, at all.
u are getting it wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by sorry1(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:
It's because you didn't ask this question using Arabic, reason please!!

The person that put that there can't even write in Arabic, Our leaders are sentimentaly blinded. They do things not for gains but for sentiments which is the reason we are backwards.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:26pm On May 10, 2017
Thisboysef:
i do

ok but me i dont care

i gat many things to think about
Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Thisboysef(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:
ok why is it not written in yoruba or igbo, why arabic
it more fun in arabic

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Thisboysef(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

ok but me i dont care

i gat many things to think about
hmmm dnt tell me u are alrdy thinking abt me, so soon
Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
It's because you didn't ask this question using Arabic, reason please!!

The person that put that there can't even write in Arabic, Our leaders are sentimentaly blinded. They do things not for gains but for sentiments which is the reason we are backwards.
zero sense, but its a free world, now fuq off please
Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by sorry1(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
Mynd44:
Arabic is a language just like English or Swahili. It has nothing to do with Islam.
How many people understand Arabic in Nigeria? why use Arabic if not to show religious domination? reason plz.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
Thisboysef:
it more fun in arabic
lol fun? How? I don't enjoying listening to myself speaking gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by sorry1(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:
zero sense, but its a free world, now fuq off please
You couldn't even get the sarcasm in my first paragraph...now go back and read it again but this time do it very slowly. tongue
Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
How many people understand Arabic in Nigeria? why use Arabic if not to show religious domination? reason plz.
you realize you're talking to mynd right? You realize that as long as Nairaland is concerned you just kicked God in the balls? grin oh i forgot your name is already sorry so no need telling you sorry

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Thisboysef(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:
lol fun? How? I don't enjoying listening to myself speaking gibberish
hahahah say na gibberish guy i fear u
Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Mynd44: 6:35pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
How many Nigerians understand English even within Nigeria? I can bet if they had used Latin, you wouldn't have a problem with it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
You couldn't even get the sarcasm in my first paragraph...now go back and read it again but this time do it very slowly. tongue
keep trying maybe I'll notice a buzz and it might be a bug not you, bye
Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Mynd44: 6:38pm On May 10, 2017
HsLBroker:
"Allah" is the translation "God" in Arabic. Stop getting sentimental about it.

We Christians sing "Nagode Allah, Nagode Allah, Allah Seriki" all the time Have we suddenly become Muslims?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
Mynd44:

We Christians sing "Nagode Allah, Nagode Allah, Allah Seriki" all the time Have we suddenly become Muslims?
why use allah wht not use chineke

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Jajayi: 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:
He just wrote the meaning up there. It's simple. Allah just like 'Chineke' is a Language meaning 'God'. It's not a language restricted to Muslims alone
Mynd44:

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by sorry1(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2017
Mynd44:

How many Nigerians understand English even within Nigeria? I can bet if they had used Latin, you wouldn't have a problem with it
You asking how many people that understands English in Nigeria have already sold you out as a bias individual.

Is Arabic our official language? No but English is.

Now show me one Nigerian national symbol that has Latin in it and I will take you seriously.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2017
Mynd44:

same applies to arabic, how many Nigerians understand Arabic in Nigeria, Nigerians even have more chance of understanding English more than arabic

11 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by Mynd44: 6:44pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:
Next time you hear them sing that song in a church, ask them to use "Chineke"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by sorry1(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2017
dauntless15:
you realize you're talking to mynd right? You realize that as long as Nairaland is concerned you just kicked God in the balls? grin oh i forgot your name is already sorry so no need telling you sorry
Lol, I know very well who he is...dude has banned me like 3 times in the last two months and I don't really care. The guy is a bias human being and he needs to change.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by temitope277(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2017
Mynd44:
is arabic nigeria language?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army by dauntless15(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
Lol, I know very well who he is...dude has banned me like 3 times in the last two months and I don't really care. The guy is a bias human being and he needs to change.
grin you know how it is lipsrsealed be a coward and be free, it works for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its Official: National Assembly To Reconvene On Tuesday; 14th August 2018 / Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents / Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.