Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. (1022 Views)

Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! / Mr Nairaland 2016|share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here / Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by Drift: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2016
It has been hitherto observed that yesterdays interview was riddled with certain shortcomings and steps should be taken to forestall a repeat of such anomalies in the future.

1. The moderator who was supposed to keep watch abdicated her responsibilities, hence the interview exceeded the supposed time limit at which the thread was supposed to be locked .

This made it a free for all and very rowdy session. Contestants also had excess time to answer questions posed at them in a bid to impress Nairaland voters.

Dominique has since apologised for her absence but failed to explain why she could not delegate her duty to co moderators.

2. Certain members have chosen to directly attack contestants in a bid to make them look bad and unpopular.

Such elements are to be investigated, banned and prevented from taking part in the contest until voting ends.

They include
Gossipfreak
Safedavid
Repogirl
Joseph1832

And their alternate monikers.

3. I will like to personally appeal to all contestant to display the spirit if sportsmanship and their supporters should desist from attacking their opponents. They should rather focus on making intelligent comments that would portray their favourite candidate in good light.

It is to this end I want to wish the rest of the contestants a successful outing this evening.

Signed.

Drift,

For concerned Nairalanders.

Cc
Dygeasy
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Mizmycoli
Seun

1 Like

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by joseph1832(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2016
Drift:
It has been hitherto observed that yesterdays interview was riddled with certain shortcomings and steps should be taken to forestall a repeat of such anomalies in the future.

1. The moderator who was supposed to keep watch abdicated her responsibilities, hence the interview exceeded the supposed time limit at which the thread was supposed to be locked .

This made it a free for all and very rowdy session. Contestants also had excess time to answer questions posed at them in a bid to impress Nairaland voters.

Dominique has since apologised for her absence but failed to explain why she could not delegate her duty to co moderators.

2. Certain members have chosen to directly attack contestants in a bid to make them look bad and unpopular.

Such elements are to be investigated, banned and prevented from taking part in the contest until voting ends.

They include
Gossipfreak
Safedavid
Repogirl
Joseph1832

And their alternate monikers.

3. I will like to personally appeal to all contestant to display the spirit if sportsmanship and their supporters should desist from attacking their opponents. They should rather focus on making intelligent comments that would portray their favourite candidate in good light.

It is to this end I want to wish the rest of the contestants a successful outing this evening.

Signed.

Drift,

For concerned Nairalanders.

Cc
Dygeasy
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Mizmycoli
Seun
Excuse me, as regard the emboldened? How did you come about that? Was my questions as regard what happened the day before unfounded? Did I 'attack' any contestant without having a viable reason to do so?

Please, desist from mentioning my moniker if all you want to do is just cause rancor.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
This is Now A ''thing"?

undecided well, Okeydokey!
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by SafeDavid(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Excuse me, as regard the emboldened? How did you come about that? Was my questions as regard what happened the day before unfounded? Did I 'attack' any contestant without having a viable reason to do so?

Please, desist from mentioning my moniker if all you want to do is just cause rancor.

Thank you.

Your belligerence caused all this mudslinging.
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by joseph1832(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:

Your belligerence caused all this mudslinging.
Pardon me? Did I force you to type whatever inane musing you've been typing? Surely you didn't see me put a gun to your head, did you?

2 Likes

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Noted sir cool
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by SafeDavid(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Pardon me? Did I force you to type whatever inane musing you've been typing? Surely you didn't see me put a gun to your head, did you?
Ignored.
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by alobright17(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2016
OP abeg Politics is a dirty game.
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2016
grin
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by Nazaretha(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
Ignored.
Ah-ah! After quoting and typing? Shall I define the word 'Ignore'?

1 Like

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by giftybae: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Make una move on o
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by EColeJnr: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2016
Who Miss NL help? undecided
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by larabae13(f): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by SafeDavid(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Nazaretha:
Ah-ah! After quoting and typing? Shall I define the word 'Ignore'?
Use your dictionary. grin
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by joseph1832(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
Ignored.
Not that I expected you to know the meaning anyway. tongue
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Like seriously? undecided
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by SafeDavid(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Not that I expected you to know the meaning anyway. tongue
Ignored.
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
SafeDavid:
Ignored.
tongue
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by Caseless: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Still on the matter?
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by lovean: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2016
UP OPTIONAL1

all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by Nazaretha(m): 3:00am On Jun 18, 2016
SafeDavid:

Use your dictionary. grin
Says he using his dictionary.
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by repogirl(f): 4:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Who dey call me for here abeg? *Walks in and looks around*

Hehehehe

Stúpid rubbish written by an irrelevant nobody craving an audience. Mtcheww!

Am out cool

3 Likes

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2016
repogirl:
Who dey call me for here abeg? *Walks in and looks around*

Hehehehe

Stúpid rubbish written by an irrelevant somebody craving an audience. Mtcheww!

Am out cool
The genius saying I should be ban refuse answering my mention.

A sissy will always be a sissy.

1 Like

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by repogirl(f): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
The genius saying I should be ban refuse answering my mention.

A sissy will always be a sissy.
he should come and ban Na.

1 Like

Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by joseph1832(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2016
repogirl:
he should come and ban Na.
Fear let am! grin
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by Maxi112: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2016
too early for this op!

another war loading...
Re: Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. by onstelly(f): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Op and your point is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Zodiac Sign A Criteria For Dating ? / 8 Signs That Your Current Relationship Has No Future / 12 Signs To Spot A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.