Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men (34177 Views)

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by anibueli147(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Fourwinds: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin
dollyjoy:
d guy dey catch cold for ur boobi...badest guy grin
dollyjoy:
d guy dey catch cold for ur boobi...badest guy
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by bravojohny(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
women, Nigerian women are fantastically corrupt
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Mistadora01(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Then she ain't a wife. she's a LovePeddler! free gift of nature
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

I laff almost fall for bridge
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Godwin616: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
I have been following the comments. Am a bit surprise that so far there has not been any ethnic bashing. Instead, everyone has been commenting objectively. This is a welcome development. I wish it can continue this way in all other posts.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by oodua1stson: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
2 irresponsible scumbags
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2016
I know where u can get confirm otumokpo

thank me later.

Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by DorisK(f): 2:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Any man who accuses his wife of sleeping with more than one person is lying. That's how women-beaters and womanisers defend their monstrous attitude.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Taryur3:
When you married the wrong woman...the devil leave u alone
let me complete it for you, "when you marry the wrong woman,the devil leaves you alone because you are finished already" grin
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by lumeneng22: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2016
Where do you met? three children outside for the man, two children outside for the woman.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by tunahper(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Who are we to believe d husband or d wife?? God go settle una differences oo
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Shegsakinz(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2016
your wife is an olosho Mr man
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Taryur3(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2016
cekhoe:
let me complete it for you, "when you marry the wrong woman,the devil leaves you alone because you are finished already" grin
Thanks...I hope you won't be the wrong woman for your own man.
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Pringlez: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sweetcollins:
Women but y
Meanwhile, fake pastors stop embarrassing Christendom...if at all u must disobey God immorally, must you vent it sacrilegiously to discredit the sacredness of holy matrimony. One thousand and one loosed single ladies out from prison-break are out there to quench your insatiable urge/quest for discerning satisfaction. Pls respect marriages ejoor, Biko....

Lol @ the bolded. You are a very funny being. Hahahaaaa
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by VickyRotex(f): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Kai this is serious. Oro oko ati obo yi ti wa su mi o.

VickyRotex come see chomtin

You don spoil pass the 2 of them put together. angry
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Taryur3:

Thanks...I hope you won't be the wrong woman for your own man.
nope
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by alaskido(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
My brother, you don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Taryur3(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
cekhoe:
nope
I don bilif u...get married first
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Taryur3:

I don bilif u...get married first
people have the the will power and physiological capacity to believe whatever they choose to believe, as for being a good wife, your opinion is inconsequential, and should I get married, the success of my marriage won't be based on your premise, ciao!
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by BABANGBALI: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

You don spoil pass the 2 of them put together. angry
I still dey follow you for back
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Taryur3(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
cekhoe:
people have the the will power and physiological capacity to believe whatever they choose to believe, as for being a good wife, your opinion is inconsequential, and should I get married, the success of my marriage won't be based on your premise, ciao!
If you take my quotes as an offence...you are wrong.lol
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Taryur3:

If you take my quotes as an offence...you are wrong.lol
your signature says it all
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Taryur3(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
cekhoe:
your signature says it all
Lol...happy weeknd
Re: My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Taryur3:

Lol...happy weeknd
same to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Left Us / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.