Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice (1910 Views)

Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? / "I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. / How To Know A Virgin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by adwaani(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmm this is kinda awkward...never had sex before but have being intimate with girls kissing and cuddling...about to have sex for the first time with a girl what should I expect? Does how long you last during masturbation dictate how long you will last in sex? She is experienced and I don't want to dissapoint...alll views are welcomed
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by stiflerdrug: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
cry
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Buffer(f): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
I see lily is about to tutor him
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Expect std or sti if you dont use protection
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Luckygurl(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Who Virgin epp? undecided undecided

grin grin
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pls don't do it,you are far better than that. Pls virgin boy will don't want to lose you. embarassedPls don't do it,you are far better than that. Pls virgin boy will don't want to lose you.
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
You're definitely going to disappoint.
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by shege45: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
sex cums wit its own problems oooo...for instance, bfor having sex if u get sick n u treat n it doesn't want to go easily,u wld nt rili boda abt hiv bt my bro, if u treat malaria n e no wan go after sex, ur mind go begin play tricks on u, even if u use condom
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Chikpat(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Luckygurl:
Who Virgin epp? undecided undecided

grin grin

Mysef
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Luckygurl(f): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chikpat:

Mysef

Clap for yourself

*rolls eyes*
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by DRISKLEF(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol!
Virgin dudes and masturbation be like ..errm.
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by GiggsTk(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please, don't.
It pays when you keep it till marriage
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Surfboard(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
My only advice, please use a condom.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op, the first question i want to ask u is why do u want to have sex? I see no reason engaging in it
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by adwaani(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:

You not encouraging at all. ...my morale is low due to your comment
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by adwaani(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oma307:
Op, the first question i want to ask u is why do u want to have sex? I see no reason engaging in it

Hmmmm it's not being easy. .abstinence is extremely difficult and when i get married it seems unfair to me that my wife is experienced and I am a newbie flattering to decieve
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by adwaani(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Buffer:
I see lily is about to tutor him

Please what do you think? ?...
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by rosy4u(f): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Op

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
But it's the truth. It's better you're prepared for a not so good performance than to go in there with high expectations and end up disappointed.
Ps, should you really be having sex?
adwaani:

You not encouraging at all. ...my morale is low due to your comment
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ur reasons are not genuine, so because of the pressure from friends and u want to be an expert before u marry, well the right thing is to be the right person
adwaani:

Hmmmm it's not being easy. .abstinence is extremely difficult and when i get married it seems unfair to me that my wife is experienced and I am a newbie flattering to decieve
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Incrizz(f): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
adwaani:
Hmmm this is kinda awkward...never had sex before but have being intimate with girls kissing and cuddling...about to have sex for the first time with a girl what should I expect? Does how long you last during masturbation dictate how long you will last in sex? She is experienced and I don't want to dissapoint...alll views are welcomed
Don't do it. How sure are you of the health, both physical and spiritual, of the girl
After your first experience, your work load will double. That is, Yu would have to put in more work at maintaining self control. Don't do it. You don't need any experience angry
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:

hw sure are u
Re: Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice by Egemeole: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Repent. Jesus said except you repent ye shall perish likewise. My man Hell fire is real

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Is Breaking Up because I Didn't Send A Text During Val's Day / Cum In Here Ladies / Funny Invitation That Got All Talking(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.