Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character (3515 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Most loved People On Nairaland POLL!!!! / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by thelastgenius: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Do you guys know Tyrion is actually targaryian
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:

lyanna momont has no respcet at all o

wonder if she was in nigeria and was addressing ppl lyk obj
She's a queen and commands respect, not the other way round. grin just fell in love with her acting skills.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Daddytyrese: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
I don't watch it but when when I did, I couldn't help but love...

Karl Drogo(or something like that) kiss
. Why Karl drogo.of all characters hmm I know why u like him wink
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Ranchhoddas: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Tywin, son of Tytos Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Ranchhoddas: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2016
thelastgenius:
Lies. No one knows this for sure.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
bro I know. just like Spartacus it has a great storyline. but then the nude scenes are repulsive

Dude it's rated 18+,,, children below that age shouldn't watch it..that's all
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Caravan:

He isn't, and that's what I was trying to explain to that guy.

There are subtle bits of evidence for this throughout the book. For example, there is a scene where Jon is asked to engage in an unserious duel with prince Jeoffrey, if you've read the book, or parts of the book, Jon's reply to this was that Princes aren't allowed to hit bastards. We all know Joeffrey is a bastard. So, that was actually a subtle way of telling us that Jon's a prince.

Again, you have the Lady Melisandre telling Sir Davos that Jon is the Prince who was promised. A prince is the legitimate son of the King, and heir to the throne.

these are tangible points

but then again lady melisandre might just be wrong again

I don't like or trust that woman

especially after burning that poor innocent girl at the stake
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by thelastgenius: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lies. No one knows this for sure.

The plot evidence shows it, have you read the book?

Didn't you wonder why the dragons didn't hurt him when he visited in season 6??

From the books, tywin suspected his wife of cheating (tywin was hand of the king at that time so they lived in the palace) so he tried to abort the baby( tyrion) which was why he was born a dwarf and his mother died.

Have you wondered why Tywin refused to name him Heir to casterly rock even when it was obvious that Jamie will not be??

Why do you think there are three dragons?
one for daenerys, snow and tyrion!

Tyrion is targaryian!!

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Ranchhoddas: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
thelastgenius:

The plot evidence shows it, have you read the book?

Didn't you wonder why the dragons didn't hurt him when he visited in season 6??

From the books, tywin suspected his wife of cheating (tywin was hand of the king at that time so they lived in the palace) so he tried to abort the baby( tyrion) which was why he was born a dwarf and his mother died.

Have you wondered why Tywin refused to name him Heir to casterly rock even when it was obvious that Jamie will not be??

Why do you think there are three dragons?
one for daenerys, snow and tyrion!

Tyrion is targaryian!!
I've read the books and you should stop trying to pass off SPECULATION AND FAN THEORY as fact.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why? smiley
Daddytyrese:
. Why Karl drogo.of all characters hmm I know why u like him wink
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Daddytyrese: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why? smiley
. Strong. Uhmm d looks nd the strongness he can do IT well. grin
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hehehe you try grin
You forgot to mention the height.
6'5 of pure awesomeness.
Daddytyrese:
. Strong. Uhmm d looks nd the strongness he can do IT well. grin
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Daddytyrese: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehe you try grin
You forgot to mention the height.
6'5 of pure awesomeness.
. undecided her body don dey shake already don Goan marry.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Too early for that :-P
Guy give yourself brain abeg. Oya goan disturb someone else.
Daddytyrese:
. undecided her body don dey shake already don Goan marry.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by thelastgenius: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I've read the books and you should stop trying to pass off SPECULATION AND FAN THEORY as fact.

We can always wait for season 7
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Engrobiorah(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Caravan:

And I'll take it you've read the novel? Of course not. Someone who spells Eddard Stark, as Edard stack, should never be taken seriously, when it pertains to arguing about anything that remotely concerns Game of Thrones or ASOIAF.

So yes, I am done arguing with you.
Bro cheesy
So its now a spelling bee??
U made me laf
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
thelastgenius:
and how's that so?
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by thelastgenius: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:
and how's that so?

Read my reply to the ranch guy bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows This Woman? / Christmas Cooking Today, Still The Best Chef On Nl(pictures ) / Photos: The Woman With The Biggest B00bs In West Africa Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.