Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character (3482 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Most loved People On Nairaland POLL!!!! / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Most loved
arya stark

Best entertainer
Tyrion lannister

Person I wish to die
Lord botein

LovePeddler of the year
Selsa lannister

Most hated
Geofrey lannister

These are mine
Forgive me I didn't get the spelling of their names right

Drop yours.

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by okikiosibodu(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
ARYA STARK and that Dwarf Lannister (A Lannister pays his debt). I hated him at the beginning of the movie, but later found out that he is the best and most kind-heart among the Lannister. He is also very diplomatic...that saved him his life many times in the movie.
But with the way they made the story line complex (though interesting), I'm not sure Game of Throne wit end even at Season 10

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
I don't watch it but when when I did, I couldn't help but love...

Karl Drogo(or something like that) kiss

3 Likes

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Donnyperry(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jon Snow..he is the real deal

4 Likes

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
okikiosibodu:
ARYA STARK and that Dwarf Lannister (A Lannister pays his debt). I hated him at the beginning of the movie, but later found out that he is the best and most kind-heart among the Lannister. He is also very diplomatic...that saved him his life many times in the movie.
But with the way they made the story line complex (though interesting), I'm not sure Game of Throne wit end even at Season 10

Lol

I'm still watching season 6

Dunno if season 7 is out yet
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
I don't watch it but when when I did, I couldn't help but love...

Karl Drogo(or something like that) kiss

He couldn't prove his strength as earlier boasted

The horse rider died from a single bite from a human

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Donnyperry:

To me that is dead jaare

Black magic brought him to life

He's cool tho
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Donnyperry:

To me that lad is dead jaare

Black magic brought him to life

He's cool tho
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
A "single human bite" is very lethal. It's got nothing to do with physical strength here. Well he was really hot and that's all that matters. tongue
piperson:

He couldn't prove his strength as earlier boasted

The horse rider died from a single bite from a human
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by stiflerdrug: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Myself
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Definately the mother of dragons......... lipsrsealed
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by mhisbliss(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
khaleesi, Arya stark, John snow, Tyrone lanister

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nelsizzy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Arya Stark n Jon Snow.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by EMPERORLEEE(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
KHAL DROGO

JON SNOW

ARYA STARK (a girl has no name grin)

DAENERYS TARGAYEN

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by IamLEGEND1: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
okikiosibodu:
ARYA STARK and that Dwarf Lannister.
I'm not sure Game of Throne will end even at Season 10
actually,the forthcoming 7th season is the show's penultimate year....so better prepare to say ur farewells.
bt me never finish the 1st season sef since i started watching 5yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
all of you is beta u goan focurse in your throne of grase. indomin childs
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by okikiosibodu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
You also need to focus on you vocabulary grin grin
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
okikiosibodu:
on you
lolzz.. you is kill me with gramar
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
piperson:
Most loved
arial stark

Best entertainer
Terion lannister

Person I wish to die
Lord botein

LovePeddler of the year
Selsa lannister

Most hated
Geofrey lannister

These are mine
Forgive me I didn't get the spelling of their names right

Drop yours.
Bros are you watching the Aba made GoT? See as you just pirate all their fine names.
Well my favorite character is Tyrion Lannister, the guy always finds a way to survive and ol boy, does he fvck anything fvckable

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by okikiosibodu(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
lolzz.. you is kill me with gramar
My was obviously a typographical error. What's strong with you? *winks*
Nice one though

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Abso1uteZero(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mine Is The Blonde B1tch..She Has Nice T1ts.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by okikiosibodu(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by redarrr(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
tyrion lannister..dat guy is rilly smart nd also funny...
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Engrobiorah(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
What is dead may never die

Daenerys Targaeryen
First of her name
Queen of the andals
Protector of the realm
Mother of dragons
The unburnt
Khaleesi of dothraki

3 Likes

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2016
frenchwine:

Bros are you watching the Aba made GoT? See as you just pirate all their fine names.
Well my favorite character is Tyrion Lannister, the guy always finds a way to survive and ol boy, does he fvck anything fvckable

lol
yafada

dunno hw to spell to names that were carved outta fantasy
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 2:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Daenerys Targaeryen
First of her name
Queen of the andals
Protector of the realm
Mother of dragons
The unburnt
Khaleesi of dothraki

queen of meereen

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by piperson(m): 2:29am On Aug 18, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Goan gain admission first
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Surfboard(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2016
I quite like Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark and Samuel Tally.

I don't like Lord Baelish but I'm as glad as anyone that Ramsay Bolton died the way h did.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Smellingmouth: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2016
piperson:

Goan gain admission first
lolss ... becus you loosed Mr nl you are now abusing about.. goan changed your pixture ...we af finished contestant... and you are loser... nobody voting you...
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Daenerys Targaeryen
First of her name
Queen of the andals
Protector of the realm
Mother of dragons
The unburnt
Khaleesi of dothraki

John snow is king of the andals and the first men, lord of the seven kingdoms, and protector of the realm.

He is Rhaegar's first son, and rightful heir to the iron throne.
Re: Who's Your Most Loved Game Of Thrones Character by saintdennis(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2016
Omo e pain me when ramsay died... also didn't like how rickon was killed off, ramsay didn't play with him @ all

Infact the moment ramsay slit that wildling girls throat I knew his character was about to get killed off... ramsay likes games not abrupt killings.

Well @least I still have little finger? They better allow him reach season 8.

Fvck Jon snow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? / My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... / Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.