Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... (44337 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by soberdrunk(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
jaso1:

Ground will definitely reject your copse.

Amen ooo! I have always fancied "IMMORTALITY" Cheers Man! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
HBD maradonna of Nigeria .
To all those who understandwinkwink
Hello
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by brostheo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
kennycalls:
motherfucker call a spade a spade and stop being political
This is democracy, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.I just voiced out mine,so why pained?
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pls who knows the local time Nigeria will be playing Germany at Rio?.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by okunega1: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by seenter84: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Leo lion hbd
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by jawjaw1: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
My prayer for him as he celebrates his 75th birthday is that he has a deep reflection on his role in placing Nigeria in the mess we are in today.

He was the first and only military ruler to name himself a president when he wasn't democratically elected.

His regime was the first to encourage the 'chop make I chop' syndrome in Nigeria.

He shared brand new cars to every military officer (who wanted) from government coffers just to appease them.

His government was all about settling his military boys with positions and sharing the 'national cake' without any accountability.

He cancelled the democratic process at least 3 times (after billions had been spent) just because he wasn't comfortable with the outcome.

His late wife (Maryam) started 'Better Life For Rural Women' programme where billions were spent that ended up being a waste and has no legacy today.

His regime was the first time Nigeria experienced a letter bomb that killed a journalist who it was rumoured had discovered a link between him and a suspected female Nigerian drug pusher called Gloria Okon.

He finally left Aso Rock telling Nigerians that he was just 'stepping aside' and handed over to a transition government (that had no legal standing) and thereby creating the vacuum for the crazy Gen. Abacha to seize power.

The list of his regime's atrocities are too long to put on here. My prayer is that as he celebrates and reflects that he will find it within his heart the strength to apologize to Nigerians for all the wrong he did.

All the same, I wish him a happy birthday!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by IceDude(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fvcking Abok!
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by AlphaCentauri: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sincere4u:
Pls who knows the local time Nigeria will be playing Germany at Rio?.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by JuanDeDios: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin DEAR NIGERIANS, THIS RIGHT HERE IS PROOF THAT THE ALMIGHTY BLESSES WHOEVER HE CHOOSES, DONT LET ANYBODY FOOL YOU THAT IF YOU DONT DO THIS OR DO THAT, THIS OR THAT WILL HAPPEN OR NOT HAPPEN... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENERAL grin
Don't be fooled! God doesn't bless or curse anybody. You're not even answerable to God. You're answerable to God's laws. You reap what you sow. IBB may be "prospering" for all his evil deeds, but what you're seeing is a very small fraction of the whole.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by adeoba2008(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin DEAR NIGERIANS, THIS RIGHT HERE IS PROOF THAT THE ALMIGHTY BLESSES WHOEVER HE CHOOSES, DONT LET ANYBODY FOOL YOU THAT IF YOU DONT DO THIS OR DO THAT, THIS OR THAT WILL HAPPEN OR NOT HAPPEN... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENERAL grin
Blessing my foot. Babangida was the one that institutionalised corruption in Nigeria. Our present predicament started from his SAP programme.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
Thanks.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by 77Trumpet: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
soberdrunk:

BABANGIDA IS A BARAWO BANSA BUT NIGERIA WON'T DIE . SURRENDER OUR $12.4BN OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT NO PEACE!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by geogift(f): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
God punish U general, may u never have peace even in hell!
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
Thanks
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by Bifwoli: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
akanji1:
Nigerian money, hhhhhmmm there is God

Correction: its Niger delta money from misappropriated Igbo oil wealth.

I hope you get that.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
I was expecting to see ETSU Nupe's pix there, earlier today his noisy convoy passed our hospital en route minna.

HBD to IBB, at least he has involuntarily relinguished the title as the most economically directionless head of state.
Bubu is the defacto title holder ad infinitum
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by just2okworld(f): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by Image123(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan's father.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by CioAngels(f): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Happy Birthday My Hero.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by bnanzip(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
So this man steals Nigeria money just to buy CHIVITA? Smh
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by uniquebright: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
One of d people dat killed this country.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by amdoyin82(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
malikombi:
The evil genius fun ra e.....
Ekun oko Abiola......
u be goat .
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by muazuk1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
all these people wey go come nairaland dey insult people say dem do dis nd dat... wen given d same opportunity dat was given to others, they might even do worse.. #humanbeingsforyou
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by lordkhalifa(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
see as five alive and viju milk full everywhere... what's the need of stealing billions u can't enjoy champaign , Hennessey moet chandon etc even ordinary beer is scarce on those tables grin
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by ikupakuti(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
E be like say this man get partial stroke or something
The way im arrange im sitting posture/ hands for that chair no follow @ all
And he‘s supposed to sit on the floor with the clerics
that setting looks fishy
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by ddeola: 5:13am On Aug 18, 2016
The man don age o...
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2016
veekid:
Happy birthday to corruption originator

I am not a fan of IBB...but corruption was already present in Nigeria long before he thought of becoming leader.

Infact it was one of the reasons why the January 66 coup happened (the ten per-centers....)

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by Ademusiwa1: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2016
n
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by PaulIdu: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2016
trademoore1:
one of the chief architects of the doom Nigeria has become.

I think we have all been very unfair to this man and I am just realising that this man was an okay leader and quite prudent ..he was able to build Abuja in record time even though the price of oil at that time was below 10 dollars a barrel and production per day was half of what it's now. He was able to jump start the economy from the really poor state he inherited it from Buhari and went on to start minting our first set of world class entrepreneurs like Arthur Eze, Folarunsho Alakija and Mike Adenuga. .we should start shining our probe lights toward the man known as Buhari instead , from the way he has handle our economy in 15 months I will attribute a lot of problems to him ..it took us 20 something years to start getting back on some track after the massive damage he an his clueless govt did to the Nigerian economy in 1984 and when writing were just finding our identity as the biggest economy in Africa he appears again and in 1 year has sent Nigeria back to 1984 ..it would take another smart leader to steer us out of this mess Buhari has caused and it may take another 20 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable / Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.