Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... (44338 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by virginchaser(m): 4:35am On Aug 19, 2016
PaulIdu:

I think we have all been very unfair to this man and I am just realising that this man was an okay leader and quite prudent ..he was able to build Abuja in record time even though the price of oil at that time was below 10 dollars a barrel and production per day was half of what it's now. He was able to jump start the economy from the really poor state he inherited it from Buhari and went on to start minting our first set of world class entrepreneurs like Arthur Eze, Folarunsho Alakija and Mike Adenuga. .we should start shining our probe lights toward the man known as Buhari instead , from the way he has handle our economy in 15 months I will attribute a lot of problems to him ..it took us 20 something years to start getting back on some track after the massive damage he an his clueless govt did to the Nigerian economy in 1984 and when writing were just finding our identity as the biggest economy in Africa he appears again and in 1 year has sent Nigeria back to 1984 ..it would take another smart leader to steer us out of this mess Buhari has caused and it may take another 20 years

With what you have written i can guess your age or you are economically with the truth. Without mincing words IBB had the best opportunity to transform Nigeria. He had the support of most Nigerians, country was safer, Nigerians were more knowledgeable and richer than many Asian countries then. everything worked for him but he blew it up.It was his time Andrews started living the country (for those that remembers the adverts). So why should sycophants not just be manned enough and tell him the truth. Apology is belated.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by zeestunner(m): 5:29am On Aug 19, 2016
veekid:
Happy birthday to corruption originator

Google chief festus okotie-eboh,read about him then correct urself.
Re: Photos From Ibrahim Babangida's 75th Birthday At His Mansion In Minna.... by PaulIdu: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2016
virginchaser:

With what you have written i can guess your age or you are economically with the truth. Without mincing words IBB had the best opportunity to transform Nigeria. He had the support of most Nigerians, country was safer, Nigerians were more knowledgeable and richer than many Asian countries then. everything worked for him but he blew it up.It was his time Andrews started living the country (for those that remembers the adverts). So why should sycophants not just be manned enough and tell him the truth. Apology is belated.

I was of the same school of thought but after witnessing a Buhari administration first hand now I am now of the feeling that Buhari's incompetentence and lack of vision might have signaled the death knell before the coming of Babangida which had to lead him to implement a world Bank advised economic plan called the SAP as the only remedy to get the country back on track ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable / Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.