Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark (1459 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by newsphase(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
From the speculation that phones might cause cancer, now there is a new serious condition your smartphone can put you in.

Two women went temporarily blind from constantly checking their phones in the dark, say doctors who are now alerting others to the unusual phenomenon.

The women complained of recurring episodes of temporary vision loss for up to 15 minutes. They were subjected to variety of medical exams, MRI scans and heart tests. Yet doctors couldn't find anything wrong with them to explain the problem.

Read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/06/smartphone-dark-blindness.html
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Abraham4christ(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Buhari why.Know light for my area for the pass 1year.WETIN I GO DO
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by thesicilian: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
They're not serious. That's like saying Nigerians should no longer use phones.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by AyamConfidence(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
hey O.P...carry this shiit to its right section now
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by kossyablaze(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cool
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by paschal47(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nigeria is dark already na
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyamConfidence:
hey O.P...carry this shiit to its right section now
smileyHi
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Ekugbeh(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Not in naija
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Pouyan: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
K
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by SurefireAsoOke: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hhhmmmmm
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by AyamConfidence(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
smileyHi
hi Cheezy...how are you doing?? what happened to your other moniker
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Incrizz(f): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
So how did the doctors arrive at their conclusion that using smartphone in the dark's the cause
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by mastermaestro(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
[s][/s]
newsphase:
From the speculation that phones might cause cancer, now there is a new serious condition your smartphone can put you in.

Two women went temporarily blind from constantly checking their phones in the dark, say doctors who are now alerting others to the unusual phenomenon.

The women complained of recurring episodes of temporary vision loss for up to 15 minutes. They were subjected to variety of medical exams, MRI scans and heart tests. Yet doctors couldn't find anything wrong with them to explain the problem.

Read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/06/smartphone-dark-blindness.html
[s][/s]

Final warning!

Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyamConfidence:
hi Cheezy...how are you doing?? what happened to your other moniker
5 day ban sad and I didn't even do nothin'
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by AyamConfidence(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
5 day ban sad and I didn't even do nothin'
awww so sorry bout that...life is unfair

I've been trying to stay as far away from trouble as I can...reading some interesting diaries here is magical...do you own one??
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyamConfidence:
awww so sorry bout that...life is unfair

I've been trying to stay as far away from trouble as I can...reading some interesting diaries here is magical...do you own one??
grin you ain't staying far from trouble with the 1st post of yer's I quoted......
...... look like you want a fight with op.
......No. I talk enough already, I don't need a diary.
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
grin you ain't staying far from trouble with the 1st post of yer's I quoted......

lalaticaalala kingcheezypuff has broken a rule!!!

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by AyamConfidence(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
nah...it isn't like that...I just told him what was right... this ain't the right section for his topic....but at least the thread is a little relevant... we're chatting on it grin grin

but I ain't heard you talk before... so how would I know if you talked a lot...only through a diary I guess

I'm thinking of starting one...just waiting for the right moment and inspiration
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyamConfidence:
nah...it isn't like that...I just told him what was right... this ain't the right section for his topic....but at least the thread is a little relevant... we're chatting on it grin grin

but I ain't heard you talk before... so how would I know if you talked a lot...only through a diary I guess

I'm thinking of starting one...just waiting for the right moment and inspiration
start 1....
..... what would you write about? Don't tell me. Write it
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by AyamConfidence(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
start 1....
..... what would you write about? Don't tell me. Write it
right moment and inspiration are yet to come...but when I'm ready I'll surely tag you...definitely

whatsup with you
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

lalaticaalala kingcheezypuff has broken a rule!!!

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out

*?WHO are you*
. ....oh,wait!!! it's the clown with the bbm pin! undecided.....
....undecided Why are you in my face again bbm pin guy?......
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2016
AyamConfidence:
right moment and inspiration are yet to come...but when I'm ready I'll surely tag you...definitely

whatsup with you
Kay.....
..Not much.Bye wink
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 18, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*?WHO are you*
. ....oh,wait!!! it's the clown with the bbm pin! undecided.....
....undecided Why are you in my face again bbm pin guy?......
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by Engrobiorah(m): 12:54am On Aug 18, 2016
angry
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Your Smartphone In The Dark by AyamConfidence(m): 2:38am On Aug 18, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
Kay..... ..... ..Not much.Bye wink
bye just like that

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... / Family Bounding. Everyone Matters In Family Romance! Photo Included. / 14 Incredible Benefits Of S£X That’ll Make You Want More!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.